Nu-Style Shutters

Nu-Style Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (22)

Tails
TailsPerth, WA

We had shutters installed. Due to the configuration of our patio we had to go for the manuel operated blinds. The installers Hoani and Adrian arrived on time worked very efficiently and cleaned up any mess they made. They were extremely polite and made sure we were happy with everything before they left. I would recommend this product and if I could I would request these two young men.

JUDITH
JUDITH

Great Service

Phil & Pas were friendly & efficient. The shutters were installed in no time at all. They made sure I was completely happy. Angelo the electrician was great. Very thorough also ensuring that I was satisfied with the shutters. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Not happy with product

Different heights when open. Not happy with instal. Team have been around to fix issue not been resolved. Not happy

Barbara
BarbaraPerth, WA

A highly recommended WA company

We have no hesitation recommending Nu Style Shutters for their quality of product and overall excellent service both at the time of measurement and fitting. The entire process was professionally undertaken with no inconvenience to us and the result is first class. A job well done. Could not be faulted.

CamB
CamBPerth, WA

Excellent products

I highly recommend this business. We had 4 different products made for our home, everything was customised to perfection and nothing was too much trouble.

Great Job

Thank you to Phil, Cody and Tony the Electrician (and his offsider) for the terrific job they did when they installed three window shutters for us.

Davek
DavekPerth, WA

Wonderful! Our outdoor patio blinds are the envy of our friends!

Our patio blinds look fantastic. They were installed by a great team in such a short time. We are surprised at how efficient they are in protecting us from those strong breezes we experience living near the coast. I especially love the remote control - no more pulleys or pulled muscles for us!!

Great install

Phil & Cody & Joe from multitech came out on a Saturday and installed the whole house full, Joe even sorted out some broken tiles he noticed. Boys did a great job, really happy as best sleep I've had in a while.Thank guys

Judy
JudyPerth, WA

Great product and excellent guy who fitted the shutters

The shutters look great and couldn’t fault the guys that came to install them. They open quietly and smoothly and definitely keep the cold out of the house. Would recommend these to everyone

Ross
RossPerth, WA

Just what we wanted!

Phil, Daniel and Michael came and in no time had our beautiful shutters fitted and working, thank you guys well done, they are just what we wanted. Also thanks to Graeme the salesman for his professionalism.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Roller shutter fitted

Had Cisol and Callum fit my roller shutter. Great work and well mannered. Fitted in no time and the Electrician showed up shortly after. All the mess was cleaned up and couldn't be more pleased with the end result

Harts
HartsPerth, WA

Sound product with good service

Blinds look amazing the installers
Hoani and Troy very professional took great care in executing their work a CREDIT to the company would recommend Nu-style Shutters in a heart beat

Asishna Q
Asishna QPerth, WA

Best decision going with Nu style shutters

Nu Style shutter were amazing from A to Z. We have had them 2 days now at the front of the house and one of the best decisions we have made. Great service, awesome installers and good price. Considering doing the rest of the house now and definitely be with Nu-style.

Lyndon
LyndonPerth, WA

Roller Shutters fitted

I had two Roller shutters fitted to the front of the house. Excellent service from Graham, Decio, Troy & Toni sparky. great work guys. Would recommend Nu Style to all my friends.

Angie
AngiePerth, WA

Love the look.

One very happy customer,brilliant service from begining of my enquiry to the final fitting.Excellent customer service so I'll definately recommend you to family and friends.Muchly thanks everyone..You all did an excellent job.Regards,Angie