Nûby No-Spill Flip-it

Nûby No-Spill Flip-it

Use to love them but new ones are so terrible

We loved these bottles, only annoying part was the bottom straw always falls off. Bought some recently for our second child and they leak allll the time. My mother also bought some and they also leak. I am not sure how they even have them on the shelves still. Such a waste of money.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.

Kate
KatePilbara, WA

Horrible, leaky, dysfunctional.

Definitely leaks, bottom half of the straw falls out and floats around in the water- who knows how long my sons going without water before I notice or he bring it too me. Waste of money, don’t buy.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

JessR12
JessR12AU

Love the product but too complicated for a toddler

We had this bottle for my older child and it was great so I bought another for my 22 month old and have realised it’s actually really difficult to use. He has to bite the straw while sucking; he just can’t understsnd no matter how much I demonstrate. i’ve Given it a 2 star rating as it’s great if your child can figure it out, but probably not great for the 12 month + age group it is marketed to.

Definitely does leak

This cup was great and Didn't leak for the first couple of days now it leaks everywhere. Also the straw keeps popping off the little knob part in the inside, so I'm constantly having to take the lid off and put back together. Super disappointed and will never buy again.

Useless

The straw falls out and floats in the bottle. Child gets NO fluid every time and straw needs to plug into a slot in the lid. USELESS waste of money. Useless and extra straws needed. Useless.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

It may not drip, but it's also useless

One can't draw any water from it unless the straw is squeezed... how annoying. The child got very frustrated and discarded it. Size and shape are fine, but unless the child bites the straw, no liquid will come out.... good design? I think not.....after all once the straw is folded in place it doesn't leak.

Great straw, but spilt water sucks!

We were so excited to finally find a cup our daughter would drink from. Other straw cups were too hard for her - we think. Anyway was really disappointed that the lid comes off the bottle way too easily when dropped off the high chair onto the ground. Got so sick of mopping up puddles of water that this one is going in the bin!

Not at all leak proof

Bought two of these bottles, both of them began leaking only a few days after use, leaked from between the cup and the screw on lid. When dropped, the lids came straight off spilling milk or water everywhere. Both bottles were thrown out within a week, wouldn't buy again or recommend.

BeautyQueen
BeautyQueen

Leaks everywhere!

I couldn't fault it if it didn't leak! It literally leaks no matter how careful you screw the top on. So you must be careful of slippery messes and spillages in the car especially (no one likes a smelly car!) There are better straw cups on the market than this one.

joanna.zdanowicz1
joanna.zdanowicz1New South Wales, Australia

Leaks all the time

It leaks. Every time I have it my nappy bag, it leaks. It's done up tight but still water gets out. Annoying. I've used it at home & out and about and the same thing happens. Not sure why but it does. Very disappointing as otherwise, really like it. Oh well.
Nice size
Leaks.

Twshirley
TwshirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

nice straw but not long lasting

moi
moiAU

Great - until the straw gets destroyed by your child's teeth...

Best sippy cup on the market!

I have tried so many so called non spill sippy cups. Most either cannot b drunk out of (even I had trouble!) or the non spill component has to b removed to allow drinking and then of course they leak.
This cup doesn't leak AND it is easy for little ones to drink from. And while the other nuby cups are great, I find the straw one much easier to use and my toddler prefers it.
Doesnt leak, easy to drink from, dishwasher safe so easy to clean. Also like the fold down spout cover to keep it clean between uses and no lid to lose!

emma
emma

My 15 month old baby just produced the end bit attached to the straw, from his mouth. I hate to think what would have happened if it had lodged in his throat, perfect size for choking!!!

Alrich11
Alrich11Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good "non-spill" straw cup

This is a good non-spill straw cup for little ones, though it does spill some water out of the top on occasion. I started using this cup for my daughter when she was about seven months old and she learnt to use it just fine. I've tried all types of liquids in there including smoothies. Be warned that anything other than water is a pain to clean out of this straw.
Pretty much non spill. Easy to use
Pain to clean. Too many parts

rockdoves
rockdovesSydney, NSW

Actually works

I've had trouble with a few other brands, constructing them or them leaking. So I bought a couple of these and chucked the rest out. If you leave milk in there too long it can stick to the inside of the straw- solution? Use a chopstick to clean it, works wonders! Once I lost one of the pieces of straw, but I kept the straws from the badly designed ones for just this purpose- it fitted nicely.
I've recommended this brand to the twitterverse.
Me and my toddler can easily use it.
Milk can stick to the inside of the straw, but that's the same for any brand.