Numobile

• Plan Type
  • Local Reception
S E McMahon

S E McMahon Darling Downs, QLD

Excellent service & value for money

I moved to Numobile from Telstra around 6 months ago, I have been quite happy with their service and support. At least half the monthly cost & haven't noticed any change in speeds. Nice to speak with local technical staff too! Thanks Numobile!

olivera

oliveramelbourne

does credit checks

i tried for cheap service and older samsung automaticaly says is does credit check now failed even i have good record my file be aware of sign up i would advise to inform. customers

Jules

Jules

Value for money

Looking for a new deal with my existing Telstra service and mobile and they couldn't give me all the options I wanted. Investigated numobile and got an upgraded phone (reconditioned not new) for only $4 more a month than my previous service & more data than I need. I can make international calls for free from Australia and still get the Telstra network service coverage. The only downside is you can't use global roaming but I see that as a feature as it will stop me overspending!

Mobile Phone Service Providers