Nuna Mixx

Nuna Mixx

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lucy

LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone Needs This Pram!

If you are looking for a small compact pram, along with a stylish appearance, look no further!
This pram is a absolute life saver. So easy to wheel, such an amazing style but most of all,
1 second fold! This pram can mum-face or outface. Whichever you may desire. It has several click clack seating adjustments and fits selected capsules too.
Honestly cannot vocalise how amazing this pram is.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $899.00.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

C.G.

C.G.Darwin

Love my pram

Purchased in October 2018.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Over priced, terrible quality!

Not durable for price. Didnt even make it 1 year.

The stroller handle is made out of plastic and broke during routine handling. What a cheap piece of you know what. I expect this from a 79$ Graco brand stroller but not an 800$ stroller. The warranty doesn't cover wear and tear. So I am never buying anything Nuna as it is overpriced and poor quality in my opinion. I am going with a City Select which is more durable and less expensive.

Anj

AnjLane Cove

Love nuna products

I gave birth to my daughter this year and months before that I have been researching about prams. We chose between uppababy, bugaboo, and nuna. Bugaboo was a bit to heavy for me. Uppababy vista was a close second but I fell in love with the nuna mixx2 when i saw it and tried it. We got the capsule, and the bassinet as well. Our daughter quickly grew out of the bassinet but the capsule was well worth it, and we’re still using it 8 months on. Anyway, the pram has all the features we need:
-easy to push around
-a breeze to carry and store
-large basket
-sturdy
-the dream drape is a bonus, no need to cover the pram with a blanket and clips

I highly recommend this product

Not good for the outdoors

Ally O

Ally OBrisbane

So versatile

scheris

scherisSydney

Faulty product and customer service is atrocious

Bec M

Bec MCulburra Beach

Perfect Pram!

The Nunna Mixx Pram is the best Pram on the market.
Easy to fold up and put up, and easy to wheel to the car and light to carry. Easy to maneuver and fits everywhere we have been.
Great quality and I recommend to all my friends and mother groups

Obsessed

My son is 8 months old and we’ve been through gym three prams now. I guess you could say we’ve been unlucky but we got our Nuna pram from Babyhood and we are thrilled to say the least. It ticks all the boxes...comfy for our son, the recline function is perfect..either laying flat, half up or like my son loves to; sitting straight up. Easy to take apart and the canopy covers him completely which has been our main dilemma in the past. Thanks Babyhood. We love it!!

ABBA

ABBASydney, NSW

One of the most thought through prams but...

isamvm

isamvmMelbourne

Squeaky tyres

Bought the Nuna Mixx after extensive research and looking at YouTube videos etc about the pram. During the research I saw some claims on USA websites that the tyres were squeaky after few uses but didn't give much attention. At the time I thought the people complaining about squeaky tyres were unlucky and these were isolated cases. I wish I had paid attention, I bought my Nuna Mixx here in Melbourne from Baby Hi5 and 2 months after the purchase the tyres started making the most annoying noise. I can't get my baby to sleep on the pram because of it. To be honest I avoid using the pram because the noise annoys me to no end. Considered I paid $800 for this pram I expected more from it.

Han6578

Han6578Melbourne

Great pram, ticks every box!

pka86