Nuna Mixx

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nuna

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Teagan T.
Teagan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend

To begin with this pram ticked almost all of the boxes I was wanting in a pram it took me months to find what I thought was the perfect pram, at the start I was telling other mum’s how great it was. However after using this pram for only 1 year the quality is disappointing. Not only did the seat fold in on my daughter. The deterioration of the structure of the frame is disappointing. Would not recommend this pram. Overall unfortunately I have had a terrible time with this pram. The seat was replaced by nuna, I was hopeful that I just got a dud and the rest would be ok , however again it was replaced with another faulty seat. I will now never recommend this pram to anyone.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Pay.  N
Pay. N

Pram wobbly from bassinet

Bought this from baby bunting. They did not explain that it does not come with the bassinet option and that it was suitable for newborn I disagree, without the bassinet fitting it seems unsafe. I bought a bassinet insert second hand but it was basically brand new, after putting it in the car once and removing it the pram is broken and wobbly. This is extremely poor design and the pram is no longer any good. After checking the instructions after the car trip, there is one line at the end that says remove bassinet before folding down. Why make a product that you can just swap out pieces if folding it is going to destroy the product? Really upset.

Purchased in March 2021 for $800.00.

Pay.  N
Pay. N

Thanks, I didnt read the instructions and just clicked it in and used it as normal. Only a few uses and now broken. $800 down the drain. I wouldn't sell a bassinet for the product if it can brake the entire thing. Useless.

Anne B
Anne BPerth, WA

Excellent pram, although could be more compact

I've now had the Nuna Mixx for 7 months and love using it. My favourite feature of this pram is the single fold aspect. We opted for the Mixx instead of a bassinet combo as I hated the idea of pulling the pram apart to put it in the car etc. The option to fold the lower flap over the bar enables a basket-like space although for safety you do need to clip bubs in at all times. For a mid-high range priced pram it fitted well with our lifestyle and definitely goes anywhere we've wanted to go! Even better, bubs is definitely comfortable in it and will even put himself to sleep in it.

Purchased in November 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $949.00.

Louise O.
Louise O.South East Queensland, QLD

All the things we needed in one pram!

Purchased in June 2021.

CRB
CRBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Pram!!

We tried pretty much every pram there was. This was the only one that had all the features we wanted - 5 stage recline, forward or back facing seat, newborn insert for 0-6 months, peekabo with mesh and double magnets, double storage compartment at the bottom, zips to secure important items, ventilation top, bottom and sides, quality fabric and leather, adjustable leg rest and solid foot rest, one action open and close, fits perfectly in our small sedan boot. Great design, features, price.. perfect pram!

Purchased in June 2021 at Baby Bunting.

Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone Needs This Pram!

If you are looking for a small compact pram, along with a stylish appearance, look no further!
This pram is a absolute life saver. So easy to wheel, such an amazing style but most of all,
1 second fold! This pram can mum-face or outface. Whichever you may desire. It has several click clack seating adjustments and fits selected capsules too.
Honestly cannot vocalise how amazing this pram is.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $899.00.

C.G.
C.G.Darwin

Love my pram

Purchased in October 2018.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Over priced, terrible quality!

Not durable for price. Didnt even make it 1 year.

The stroller handle is made out of plastic and broke during routine handling. What a cheap piece of you know what. I expect this from a 79$ Graco brand stroller but not an 800$ stroller. The warranty doesn't cover wear and tear. So I am never buying anything Nuna as it is overpriced and poor quality in my opinion. I am going with a City Select which is more durable and less expensive.

Anj
AnjLane Cove

Love nuna products

I gave birth to my daughter this year and months before that I have been researching about prams. We chose between uppababy, bugaboo, and nuna. Bugaboo was a bit to heavy for me. Uppababy vista was a close second but I fell in love with the nuna mixx2 when i saw it and tried it. We got the capsule, and the bassinet as well. Our daughter quickly grew out of the bassinet but the capsule was well worth it, and we’re still using it 8 months on. Anyway, the pram has all the features we need:
-easy to push around
-a breeze to carry and store
-large basket
-sturdy
-the dream drape is a bonus, no need to cover the pram with a blanket and clips

I highly recommend this product

Not good for the outdoors

Ally O
Ally OBrisbane

So versatile

scheris
scherisSydney

Faulty product and customer service is atrocious

Bec M
Bec MCulburra Beach

Perfect Pram!

The Nunna Mixx Pram is the best Pram on the market.
Easy to fold up and put up, and easy to wheel to the car and light to carry. Easy to maneuver and fits everywhere we have been.
Great quality and I recommend to all my friends and mother groups

Obsessed

My son is 8 months old and we’ve been through gym three prams now. I guess you could say we’ve been unlucky but we got our Nuna pram from Babyhood and we are thrilled to say the least. It ticks all the boxes...comfy for our son, the recline function is perfect..either laying flat, half up or like my son loves to; sitting straight up. Easy to take apart and the canopy covers him completely which has been our main dilemma in the past. Thanks Babyhood. We love it!!