Pipa Klik, Pipa

• Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Carrying
DDddd

DDdddSydney

The best capsule out! 5 Star safety and so easy to use, by far the best on the Market!

Bought it second hand, and it is just amazing! It has the highest safety rating to date and is so easy to use. Bought it for my second baby, wish I knew about before as I would have gotten everything Nuna. If you don't know this brand, check it out, they know what they are doing in terms of their baby products!

Purchased in January 2020.

BarbarellaSA

Great capsule

The car seat is very sturdy, simple to use and attaches to the pram easily by using adaptors. Adjusting the seat belt tightness is done with the click of a button which is great for a quick growing infant. There is lots of padding for a new born that you can remove as the baby grows. It has a 5 star safety rating from CREP, which is the only capsule that does in Australia. The only negative is that it's very heavy to lift especially if you had a difficult birth and as the baby gets heavier.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Carrying
Pram TypeBugaboo Fox (1st Gen)
Carola G.

Carola G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best ISOFIX - easiest and quickest installation!

It’s all about safety when it comes to choosing a capsule. The best feature about the Nuna Pipa Klik is the rigid Isofix. You can literally install the capsule in less than 5 minutes. Also, the design is incredible!

Purchased in April 2019 at Bubs n Grubs Online store for A$473.00.

Ease of Carrying
Pram TypeBugaboo Fox (1st Gen)

LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took a bit of getting used to

We purchased this at the PBC expo and waited for it to become available before collecting it from the store. Initial thoughts, not all authorised installers are familiar with the Nuna Pipa in fact the first installer couldn't figure it out. We had to call the supplier (baby direct) for suggestions on where we could get it fitted. As first time parents we took a little while to get used to figuring out how to fit it into the car, how to put the baby in and comfortably. Main reason for the purchase was the safety ratings. We're used to it now however certainly took a few trips in order to be comfy with it. Takes up a lot of space, front seat is pushed all the way to the front and no longer comfortable to sit in.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby-Direct for A$399.00.

Car ModelMazda 3
Pram TypeBabyZen Yoyo
Perthgirl20

Perthgirl20Perth, WA

Good car seat

We used this car seat until our bub was 7 months. I liked that it was light and easy to click the baby in and out of the car base. The attachment to the pram was fiddly but easy enough. The magnet attachment for the dream drape didn't stay attached and the hood of the capsule didn't stay extended.

Purchased in October 2017.

Pram TypeNuna Mixx

Amelia KMelbourne

So comfy and convenient

We brought this for baby number 3 because I do a lot of driving older kids to activities and I honestly couldn't live without it.
We use the isofix installation but it can also be the seatbelt installation.
My son is so comfy and sleeps really well in it when we're on the go. The hood is really useful and the drape/sunshade is a great help with sleep and keeping prying eyes out.
I have a redsbaby jive pram and the nuna clicks on very easily using the maxi cosi adapters.
My son is nearly 6 months old and average sized and he still has plenty of growing room in this seat plus its super light so I can still carry him easily from the car to the house if he's fallen asleep in the car.

Nuna Pipa - Fantastic Capsule loving it

Bec M

Bec MCulburra Beach

Perfect Capsule

This capsule is the best item we purchased for our new baby.
It is super lightweight easy to carry and clicks straight onto our Pram. Easy to install and remove from car. Comfortable and secure for new baby with easy to adjust belt. The large hood is incredible with a extra shade hidden by a zip in the hood.

Compact, so safe, lighter than the rest

Compact meets excellent safety. Great when you have to fit seats for 3 kids in the car! No idea why one reviewer thought it was a hot capsule, it is only the same as all capsules in that respect. Just don’t overdress them and get the air con through to the back (any capsule!). Also, my bub was in it happily til 8.5 months, and he is 97th percentile for height - granted his long legs had to bend a bit when in the car in it, but babies don’t mind that! Stop using at 6-7 months if you wish!
Significantly lighter to carry than other capsules yet has top safety rating.

bels

belsSydney, NSW

Had high expectations, but...

Milnash

MilnashNewcastle

Loving it!

Caro

CaroPerth

The best!

Not only is this super safe. Our Daughter is still in this at 6months and she is pretty long! It's so light and easy to carry, and the dream shade is in fact - a dream!
I would recommend to get this professionally installed as we had a lot of lateral movement, but once we had it checked by Kids Safe there was no issues.
Our daughter litterally falls asleep just when we put her in this, so must be very comfortable. We live in Perth and she didn't even get too hot in the heat!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

kam054AU

Great capsule

We used this capsule because of its safety rating. It also has great features; the carry handle adds extra safety in an accident, the hood has a roll down sun shade hidden inside and it was Maxi Cosy compatible for our pram. We didn't need to carry a cover, just unzip and ready for bubs to snooze. Loved this capsule!

arantius

arantiusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent all-round. So glad I went with a capsule.

I chose this capsule as it had both the highest safety rating and the lightest weight. I have new mum friends who've had to move their bub out of the capsule as it was getting too heavy. My bub is always so happy to be in the capsule, it's nicely padded and comfy (including the straps). The dream drape is brilliant. Very easy to get in and out of the car. I bought an adaptor to use the capsule with my Thule stroller and the combo has worked really well.

pka86Canberra 2600, ACT

Great capsule

We purchased this capsule to go with our Nuna Mixx stroller. We installed the capsule as per instructions, we had lateral movement but we went to Kidsafe (ACT) for them to check the installation and they fixed up the installation, they showed us how to install it in a more secure way, and now there is no movement whatsoever and is sturdy. The padding is quite good, and there is an extra wedge in the infant insert that can be removed if baby is average sized.

Find out how Nuna Pipa compares to other Baby Capsules

Perfect. Have bought two!

Milly21

Milly21Sydney

Great safety rating, looks good and bub is comfortable.

My 2 month old seems comfortable in this capsule. It makes me feel good knowing it has a great CREP safety rating and is really easy to use.
I love that it can click directly in to the Maxi Cosi stroller adapters. I also regularly use it on my Mountain Buggy Nano stroller.
I had the Babylove capsule for my first child (also a good safety rating) but it only lasted 3 months before he grew out of it. The Nuna Pipa still has plenty of room to grow and it is really light to carry.

Mels

MelsSydney

Fabric too hot for an Australian summer

Bubs got uncomfortably hot and sweaty over the warmer months, we had to take out the liner earlier than required to alleviate the problem. As the other poster has written, I too have had concerns about the lateral movement, doesn't seem right to me...it's saving grace is the dream drape which is a life saver. Probably wouldn't recommend it to someone.

Tracie

TracieBrisbane

My husband refuses to put our daughter in it

How this car seat even passed Aust standards is beyond me. We have a Brttax car seat and wanted a capsule. The amount of lateral movement is very concerning and I have to wait 10 days for someone to check the seat because "the fitter is on holidays". So what the hell am i supposed to do till then?? I will be seeking a refund

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Much better than the maxi cosi

Shorter so fits easier behind the drivers seat (we have twins plus a 6 year old). Our boys are still in them at 10.5 months so they have been great value. Quite lightweight and snap right on top of our bugaboo donkey (with adaptor) so can transfer twins without waking