Nuna Pipa

Nuna Pipa

See the Best Baby Capsules in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

pka86

pka86Canberra 2600, ACT

Great capsule

We purchased this capsule to go with our Nuna Mixx stroller. We installed the capsule as per instructions, we had lateral movement but we went to Kidsafe (ACT) for them to check the installation and they fixed up the installation, they showed us how to install it in a more secure way, and now there is no movement whatsoever and is sturdy. The padding is quite good, and there is an extra wedge in the infant insert that can be removed if baby is average sized.

Perfect. Have bought two!

Milly21

Milly21Sydney

Great safety rating, looks good and bub is comfortable.

My 2 month old seems comfortable in this capsule. It makes me feel good knowing it has a great CREP safety rating and is really easy to use.
I love that it can click directly in to the Maxi Cosi stroller adapters. I also regularly use it on my Mountain Buggy Nano stroller.
I had the Babylove capsule for my first child (also a good safety rating) but it only lasted 3 months before he grew out of it. The Nuna Pipa still has plenty of room to grow and it is really light to carry.

Mels

MelsSydney

Fabric too hot for an Australian summer

Bubs got uncomfortably hot and sweaty over the warmer months, we had to take out the liner earlier than required to alleviate the problem. As the other poster has written, I too have had concerns about the lateral movement, doesn't seem right to me...it's saving grace is the dream drape which is a life saver. Probably wouldn't recommend it to someone.

Tracie

TracieBrisbane

My husband refuses to put our daughter in it

How this car seat even passed Aust standards is beyond me. We have a Brttax car seat and wanted a capsule. The amount of lateral movement is very concerning and I have to wait 10 days for someone to check the seat because "the fitter is on holidays". So what the hell am i supposed to do till then?? I will be seeking a refund

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Much better than the maxi cosi

Shorter so fits easier behind the drivers seat (we have twins plus a 6 year old). Our boys are still in them at 10.5 months so they have been great value. Quite lightweight and snap right on top of our bugaboo donkey (with adaptor) so can transfer twins without waking

Screaming babies

We purchased 2 pipas for our twins boys. They were so uncomfortable in the capsule, really curled over, and by 9 weeks their shoulders were higher then the straps. They were premie twins. Took capsules back to bubs in the valley Brisbane and they told us to buy new seats . We were told they would last til 12months and didn't last 3. Also the boys heads were not supported and we had to buy extra head support.

Alysha