2.9

3.0

Nerida F.
Nerida F.6 posts

Money Saved

Amazing help to convert over. I was being ripped off for years with my old health fund. To keep the cost down I was continually cutting services. Now I have everything and more at a lot lower cost. Thanks Steve for making the process so very easy. You are a gem. Show details ·  1
Disgruntled customer
Disgruntled customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Leoni P.
Leoni P.3 posts

A great start!

Easy communication, straight forward process to change to this health fund, and a fabulous introductory video. Well done guys and gals. Glad I’ve switched. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service ever!!!

We hit the jackpot in getting a call back from Steve. He has been nothing short of amazing, dedicated and professional in helping us change over to NMH. Steve made the whole process so easy. We’d been with our old health fund for well over 10 years. The service we received from Steve, I will be telling everyone to change to NMH. Thanks Steve for your hard work, and commitment to your job. Show details ·  1
Nicholas
NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Maggielou
MaggielouSydney, NSW5 posts

Angiepants
AngiepantsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC24 posts

Very slow, staff poorly trained

They recently merged with Teachers Health. My claims are not being paid, now waited over a month. App stopped working, I had to call multiple times to get app to work. Told to resubmit claims via app, again not paid, sent to only email I could find, takes them 7 days to reply to emails. Will be changing funds after my upcoming surgery. On hold now again chasing payment of pharmacy and dental. They don't know what TMS is! Thought a psychologist administered it.... Don't claim to be for nurses if you don't know anything about mental health services.(they don't pay btw they refused even though they said they would)... Show details
Benjamin
BenjaminCentral Desert, NT16 posts
AnneMarie F.
AnneMarie F.2 posts

Exceptional customer service, friendly staff very understanding great job

Very affordable for people over 60.
Mel walked me through the application, thank goodness. Show details
Jane Turnnidge
Jane TurnnidgeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Absolute slap in the face

My cover was dropped without notifying me. I am now on a waitlist with life-threatening issues unattended. What an insult after the last 3 years- and catching COVID twice! Disgusting. Show details
Col and Marie