MPNs: 36464172 and N10-0907DG

Very good product for small kitchen

NutriBullet N10-0907DG has 1000W power which is more than enough because I normally used it for fruits only. It has 9 pieces of accessories. Some of them are quite useful. I prefer to use 500ml Short Cup because 900ml Colossal Cup is too big for me. It is not very expensive compared with some other brands.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Used for: Juices

Protein Shake Heaven

I love this machine has the ability to make my icy protein shakes so smoothly. It handles also making peanut butter, blending through peanuts with ease. I am yet to find anything that does not go through the blender so far everything has been blended with ease.

Purchased in May 2018 at Big W for $100.00.

Used for: Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Gr8 Product!!!

Great product and it blends fruits and veggies brilliantly.
Easy to clean, very powerful and fast n furious.
As with any machinery its noisy but the end result: it does the job.

Purchased in January 2019.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Fantastic product

Great product that has never let me down. It blends to my fruits and vegetables perfectly. Easy to clean and very powerful! It is a bit noisy sometimes but ok

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $99.00.

no regrets

powerful and fast
easy to clean
blends nuts and ice perfectly and easily - especially for smoothies
takes very little space
sound isn't too bad - doesn't sound like its struggling compared to other imitations of nutribullet.
I have had it for 2 year and haven't had any issues at all and it still works perfectly

Purchased in February 2017 at Target for $99.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Great product, lasted 16 months but replaced without fuss

We bought this product and made plenty of banana and blueberry smoothies, a task well within its design specifications. It did a good job until it fell apart. First the clips that lock it into place started falling off. Then the seals started to go (the beverage leaks out while its blending). The final issue was a critical failure: the disintegration of the plastic interface between the engine and the blade attachment. It fell apart the other day after a banana smoothie creation.

The Good Guys, true to recent experience with this retailer, claimed it had no responsibility for it and, indeed, its hands were tied. They claim that the warranty expires at 12 months and that a 16 month old product is not covered. I advise them what they were saying was, in fact, illegal. I pointed them to the ACCC's Consumer Guarantees and the need for the product to be of acceptable quality. If I wanted a blender that would last for 12 months, I would have bought a $20 version from Kmart. We bought the premium option because we wanted superior durability and performance.

Discouraged and not at all hopeful, we began what we thought would be a long-winded conversation with NutriBullet about rectifying the product or getting a refund. We emailed CDB Goldair Australia, which distributes NutriBullet products in Australia, at 9pm on a Monday. By lunchtime the next day, the company had not only apologised for the problem but put a new NutriBullet in the mail. It is easy to continue to buy from a company that stands by the quality of its products.

The customer service experience between the retailer and the distributor? Chalk and cheese.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

Great for smoothies

Its so easy to use
It blends everything prefectly even if its ice or hard foods. Great for smoothies and other drinking materials its so easy to use there is no complain

Purchased in June 2017.

A staple in the kitchen

I got this amazing machine for my birthday, but that time I couldn't really appreciate it. I didn't know how to use it and what was it for.... since then I realised what I was missing from my life... SMOOTHIES! Every day, perfectly blended, smooth, lovely, vitamin and mineral filled goodness from fruits and vegetables. I can fill anything in there and in a few seconds the whole thing becomes a slightly thick mass that powers me through even on the hardest day. A bit of protein powder and some green magic powders in there ... maybe some tumeric and the whole thing turns into a super-beverage. Absolutely love it!!!
I have tried to use it for making bulletproof coffees, but unfortunately the pressure and heat on that RPM is not suitable for this machine... anyway, it's perfect for everything else. Irreplaceable with any other blenders.

Purchased in February 2018 for $200.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

Hardly used, smoke everywhere

I bought the 1000 model from JB Hifi in 2017. The blender worked perfectly for a few months, until one day when using it, it made a weird noise and then it burst into smoke! I was blending frozen pineapple bites when it happened. I had to travel overseas and obviously now that I'm back is already out of warranty, but I would say that lasted less than 3 months in working condition. It was a terrible purchase, and I'm very disappointed because now it is out of warranty and no technical service either. In conclusion, it's just a waste of resources, and I have nothing to do differently than throwing it away.

Purchased in September 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $180.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Best purchase ever!!!

I absolutely love this product!! Blends perfectly for absolutely anything i put in my smoothies! Works for frozen fruit to sorbet to juice! So far I haven't experienced any problems with food that doesn't blend so I'm very happy! I love how easy it is to use by simply turning it. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves to start their day with a perfectly blended delicious smoothie!

Purchased in December 2018 for $125.00.

Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Not worth the money

I bought the 1000 model from Big W a couple of months ago because my 900 model is great, blends everything I ask of it, and I needed another one. The 1000 - supposedly more powerful - won't blend properly, after a minute there are still lumps of ice etc in it and consequently I have to wait the required time then blend again. The only thing it's capable of blending is powdered shake and water. Also machine is very hesitant to start. I returned it to Big W and got a replacement only to find that it's the same. Very disappointing performance.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Richmond NSW for $129.00.

One Star Rating is way too generous

I purchased a Nutribullet 1000 in March 2018, it has been nothing but problems, it leaks, the only thing I use it for is fresh banana and milk smoothies, nothing to complicated... and it cant even cope with that task. It ended up dying completely, it shorted and there was smoke coming out of it
I contacted the company who sent me a replacement machine, after accepting that there was an issue with the machine.
I have had the replacement blender for a couple of months now and the new one is leaking, it also zapped me whilst using it. I contacted the company who aren't really interested and want me to send the machine back to them to be looked at... at my expense!!!

It is horrible to clean, it smells and its noisy. What a waste of money!!

Save your money, don't buy one, it's a heap of junk, I'll be going back to my trusty KitchenAid blender.

Purchased in March 2018 at Myer Online Store for $149.00.

Don’t Bother

The extraction fan on my blender broke off and it was lucky that I was near the machine as it generated a lot of smoke and would have caught fire if I was not there. Customer service was only concerned with the fact that it was out of warranty. Don’t bother buying one and spend your money on something better.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

All or nothing

It's great for smoothies but not much else. There is only one speed and it doesn't stop until it has pulverised all your contents. I regret getting the version and wish I had purchased one that grinds and chops without turning everything into a paste or liquid. I often have to turn it off at the power point as it seems to go on forever if I don't. For the price it isn't that much better than my previous $15 kmart blender.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Mostly Good

The Nutribullet 1000 Series is great for smoothies, herb grinding, making flour from grains etc. I had to adjust as i had something previously that could be shakin and the Nutribullet is definitely not for that. It disconnects after about 60seconds which i think in some cases is a bit too long. It definitely lives up to its name as it liquidates anything put into it. I havent found anything it cant process yet. For the average price of this machine i think its well worth the investment.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Good little machine

I bought the series 1000w 9 piece and am finding it blends well. I have made açai smoothies and it blends to a nice consistently. It’s only new but I like it so far.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

It is the crappiest product I've ever brought

Im very disappointed with this product the lid keeps unscrewing while its blending and leaks everywhere, i end up having to tighten the lid that tight that i have trouble un tightening it to have my smoothie im so disappointed as I've only had it for 5 months and also it takes to goes to crush up my ice ticked off thats an under statement.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

It's very good blender perfect for vegetables and fruit too.
Very fast in few seconds you shake will be ready.
Easy to maintain and wash Also you can put it in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

On its second week. Not working

Second wk and its already not working!! Very disappointing. i should have purchased the old school with buttons to press. I hope i can return it and get my refund or replacement of another model

Date PurchasedNov 2018

NOT AS GOOD AS THE 600

Decided to upgrade but not happy.The machines blending ability is fine as long as us don't use carrots.
The 600 worked much better and I have had that for years.

Date PurchasedApr 2018