MPNs: 36464172 and N10-0907DG

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Denise H

Denise H

Brilliant kick start fir a healthier diet!

Absolutely brilliant blending ability. It turns hard fruits, green vegetables and soft fruits into tasty, satisfying and healthy smoothies. I fill it to the maximum level and have been a bit scared that it will spill out, but all good so far. It is very powerful! I worry that the little plastic edges will break off, but overall I am really happy with this product!

Purchased in July 2019 at Briscoes for $100.00.

Jashan D.

Jashan D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $179.00.

ronnie88

ronnie88Gold Coast, Queensland

Not a bad product

The Nutri Bullet works pretty well ,since starting on a healthy diet I have used this quite a lot
the only thing I don,t really like is the storage as there are quite a few pieces
and I have limited cupboard space, but perfect for those who don,t mind having around 9 accessories

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

It leaks!

It’s got great speed, but leaks all over the bench. It seems that it needs a seal in the base. Iv tried tightening the base but then cannot undo it.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

James

JamesMelbourne

Very good product for small kitchen

NutriBullet N10-0907DG has 1000W power which is more than enough because I normally used it for fruits only. It has 9 pieces of accessories. Some of them are quite useful. I prefer to use 500ml Short Cup because 900ml Colossal Cup is too big for me. It is not very expensive compared with some other brands.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Used for: Juices

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Protein Shake Heaven

I love this machine has the ability to make my icy protein shakes so smoothly. It handles also making peanut butter, blending through peanuts with ease. I am yet to find anything that does not go through the blender so far everything has been blended with ease.

Purchased in May 2018 at Big W for $100.00.

Used for: Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

56.RAC1

56.RAC1Sydney, NSW

Gr8 Product!!!

Great product and it blends fruits and veggies brilliantly.
Easy to clean, very powerful and fast n furious.
As with any machinery its noisy but the end result: it does the job.

Purchased in January 2019.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

George T.

George T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

Great product that has never let me down. It blends to my fruits and vegetables perfectly. Easy to clean and very powerful! It is a bit noisy sometimes but ok

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $99.00.

KASH

KASHPerth, WA

no regrets

powerful and fast
easy to clean
blends nuts and ice perfectly and easily - especially for smoothies
takes very little space
sound isn't too bad - doesn't sound like its struggling compared to other imitations of nutribullet.
I have had it for 2 year and haven't had any issues at all and it still works perfectly

Purchased in February 2017 at Target for $99.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
SLC2283

SLC2283Hunter Region, NSW

Great product, lasted 16 months but replaced without fuss

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

Tharushi

Tharushi

Great for smoothies

Its so easy to use
It blends everything prefectly even if its ice or hard foods. Great for smoothies and other drinking materials its so easy to use there is no complain

Purchased in June 2017.

Gabor Gergely

Gabor GergelySydney, NSW

A staple in the kitchen

Purchased in February 2018 for $200.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hardly used, smoke everywhere

I bought the 1000 model from JB Hifi in 2017. The blender worked perfectly for a few months, until one day when using it, it made a weird noise and then it burst into smoke! I was blending frozen pineapple bites when it happened. I had to travel overseas and obviously now that I'm back is already out of warranty, but I would say that lasted less than 3 months in working condition. It was a terrible purchase, and I'm very disappointed because now it is out of warranty and no technical service either. In conclusion, it's just a waste of resources, and I have nothing to do differently than throwing it away.

Purchased in September 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $180.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Jen AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase ever!!!

I absolutely love this product!! Blends perfectly for absolutely anything i put in my smoothies! Works for frozen fruit to sorbet to juice! So far I haven't experienced any problems with food that doesn't blend so I'm very happy! I love how easy it is to use by simply turning it. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves to start their day with a perfectly blended delicious smoothie!

Purchased in December 2018 for $125.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Nutribullet 1000Sydney, NSW

Not worth the money

I bought the 1000 model from Big W a couple of months ago because my 900 model is great, blends everything I ask of it, and I needed another one. The 1000 - supposedly more powerful - won't blend properly, after a minute there are still lumps of ice etc in it and consequently I have to wait the required time then blend again. The only thing it's capable of blending is powdered shake and water. Also machine is very hesitant to start. I returned it to Big W and got a replacement only to find that it's the same. Very disappointing performance.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Richmond NSW for $129.00.

morgzzz

morgzzzSydney, NSW

One Star Rating is way too generous

Purchased in March 2018 at Myer Online Store for $149.00.

Don’t Bother

The extraction fan on my blender broke off and it was lucky that I was near the machine as it generated a lot of smoke and would have caught fire if I was not there. Customer service was only concerned with the fact that it was out of warranty. Don’t bother buying one and spend your money on something better.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Jackee

JackeeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

All or nothing

It's great for smoothies but not much else. There is only one speed and it doesn't stop until it has pulverised all your contents. I regret getting the version and wish I had purchased one that grinds and chops without turning everything into a paste or liquid. I often have to turn it off at the power point as it seems to go on forever if I don't. For the price it isn't that much better than my previous $15 kmart blender.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

KetoCoquito

KetoCoquitoWestern Australia, 6415

Mostly Good

The Nutribullet 1000 Series is great for smoothies, herb grinding, making flour from grains etc. I had to adjust as i had something previously that could be shakin and the Nutribullet is definitely not for that. It disconnects after about 60seconds which i think in some cases is a bit too long. It definitely lives up to its name as it liquidates anything put into it. I havent found anything it cant process yet. For the average price of this machine i think its well worth the investment.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Nae

NaeBrisbane

Good little machine

I bought the series 1000w 9 piece and am finding it blends well. I have made açai smoothies and it blends to a nice consistently. It’s only new but I like it so far.

Date PurchasedDec 2018