NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200

MPNs: 36490824 and N12-1207

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Daily (11)
    • Several times a week (3)
  • Used for:
  • Safety

Teish

Teish

Its great

I have had my Nutri Bulket for awhile now. What i love is how effective it works, just seconds and its done the job for me. Its easy to clean. Its main use is smoothies and baby purees and has done a great job.

Purchased at Target Australia.

Lach

Lach

Started smoking

Used the product once a day for 2 weeks, just now it slowed down and smoke came out of it. Stinks of burnt plastic.

So for such an expensive product, it comes with the secret feature of possibly burning your home down.

Purchased in February 2020.

Matt S.

Matt S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed my eating habits!

Very easy to use, portable, powerful and easy to clean.

Due to health issues, I regularly find myself needing to vitamise food. I bought this blender to make fast nutritional supplement and meal replacement smoothies. The NutriBullet is so easy to use, super important to me - I can easily set up and use this device one handed.

The NutriBullet is the most portable and reliable device I have owned for this purpose. As a dance teacher, I really appreciate being able to pre-pack my ingredients and NutriBullet to be able to keep myself fuelled on the go.

Most import to me, is how easy the NutriBullet is to clean efficiently, meaning I'm able to whip up a fast nutritious smoothies and clean and re-pack with my 15 minute break classes.

Purchased in November 2018 for $199.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Very disappointing I returned it for a refund.

I purchased this one as a replacement for my old 1200. The blades are different and unfortunately did not blend up the chopped frozen fruit. The previous one had no problem, this blades have to much of a gap between them. Although I do not use it, it states on the box it blends hot liquid but in the instructions it says no hot liquid was a bit confused about that one as well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $149.00.

MrJSingh

MrJSinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using from more than year

This is great product, I am using it from more than a year. Works well. Great for smoothies, blending. We also use it for grinding herbs. Worth buying. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Used for: Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Casey

CaseyNew South Wales

Love this product

I love this product and use it all the time. Makes the best smoothies but is also great for soup. Really durable as well - have recommended to friends and family.

Purchased in August 2017.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Deahna

DeahnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor make and design

My first one that i purchased lasted a week before the motor blew up. I have since had it exchanged, the major problem with them is ensuring the lid is on tight enough it doesn't leak. You have to do the lid so tight that it is extremely hard to remove once you have juiced. This morning, it started to smoke, have no idea if the replacement one works now. Guess ill find out tomorrow.

Purchased in September 2019 for $200.00.

Used for: Juices

Isabel

IsabelSydney, NSW

1200 w Terrible

Just bought the 1200w last week it worse than a 15 blender a got from Kmart. After cut the fruit in small pieces it still leave big chunks . I am so disappointed with the product.

Purchased in October 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $199.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies
Pawan

Pawan14/75 Pacific Parade Dee Why NSW

it is very good

I bought a few days ago. I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really and it is working really well.

Purchased in October 2019 at Catch for $158.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nutribullet 1200

We had old model for years and if was great, updated to this more powerful model and it's rubbish.
Old model would blend frozen berries etc into smoothie in about 20 seconds.
1200 series can't do it as well in one minute

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $150.00.

jport

jportbrisbane

Works amazing for the first 6 months. The customer service is crap! 180$ down the drain with it not working ...

Broke 1 week after warranty ran out. Customer service is crap.
Seal keeps coming out while blending
Not worth the money if it last just over 12months ago
Brought from good guys au

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for $189.00.

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Quick and easy to use

I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really well. I realised however it does not crushes ice too well when I was making blended ice for frappe. But overall I'm happy with it as compared to the other normal blenders

Purchased in November 2018 for $200.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

acemmett

acemmettDarwin, NT

Great if you can separate the vessel from the blade

Have had this for probably 4 months, great in terms of will just about blend anything but my god it's noisy but I can live with that.
It get's used a minimum of three times a day but now the blending attachment and vessel seems to get cross threaded every couple of blends and is a real challenge to separate the 2 parts due to the vacuum. Drives me insane.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.

Time Saver

Love this blender makes my life so much easier from making my favourite health fruit protein shakes each morning or anything else I like to experiment with. Quick easy and no fuss cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Melissa

Don't bother - poor product and equally poor customer service

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Melissa

For anyone who is interested, I replaced it with a Ninja (the set with smoothie cups, blender and processor), much much better quality product.

Nomi

NomiMelbourne

Love it, got one for my parents aswell !!!!

Got a NutriBullet 1200W Series 12pc set and love it, works great and comes with multiple cups and lids. Blends everything perfectly, between my partner and I we use it almost daily.

Parents had the first Nutribullet 600 series however after using my 1200 series I purchased a 1200 series 12pc set for them as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

kristin

kristinSouthwest, VIC

Does it's job

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Helen V

Helen VWA, 6021

Broke on first use

I bought the 1200 model thinking it was a premium version. Well the machine broke on the first use, blending just milk and banana. I waited 24 hours to see if it would work again however it never did. We had to return to the store. I don't recommend this blender.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Kip

KipPerth

The rubber seal not well made!

I bought this NutriBullet 1200 about 3 months ago. It blends well and really useful for protein shakes of diced fruit and crused ice.

One problem I have with it is the rubber seal ring around the blade/lid. It is not well made and does not stay in the position. I have to put it back into the position carefully and tightly when it came off. Despite not putting the content beyond the indicated Max line in the cup, if I don't keep an eye on it during the spin, pressure builds up can spill the content along the rim and having to clean up the mess.

I have been putting up with it ever since I bought it. But today I really could not tolerate the issue and have to write it up so share it with you.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Alex

Alex

Nutribullet is great, mate

My nutribullet blends everything into a smooth pulp. The blender handles liquids extremely well but some solids it struggles... fruit is fine, veggies are not. I like that you can screw and unscrew the top and it has a lid, so you can take your smoothie to work.

Date PurchasedJan 2015