NutriBullet 1200

NutriBullet 1200

MPNs: 36490824 and N12-1207

Works amazing for the first 6 months. The customer service is crap! 180$ down the drain with it not working ...

Broke 1 week after warranty ran out. Customer service is crap.
Seal keeps coming out while blending
Not worth the money if it last just over 12months ago
Brought from good guys au

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for $189.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Quick and easy to use

I've used the blender mainly to make smoothies and shakes as it crushes and blends vegetables and fruits really well. I realised however it does not crushes ice too well when I was making blended ice for frappe. But overall I'm happy with it as compared to the other normal blenders

Purchased in November 2018 for $200.00.

Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Great if you can separate the vessel from the blade

Have had this for probably 4 months, great in terms of will just about blend anything but my god it's noisy but I can live with that.
It get's used a minimum of three times a day but now the blending attachment and vessel seems to get cross threaded every couple of blends and is a real challenge to separate the 2 parts due to the vacuum. Drives me insane.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Time Saver

Love this blender makes my life so much easier from making my favourite health fruit protein shakes each morning or anything else I like to experiment with. Quick easy and no fuss cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Don't bother - poor product and equally poor customer service

I felt that the NutriBullet worked okay in terms of making smoothies, however, the product quality is terrible. After about 2 months of occasional use (a few times a week), one of the pieces on the insulated cup that turns the blender on broke off in the base while in use. Not too long after that, the clips to close both of the travel lids broke. Not wanting to just return it, figuring the items could easily be replaced, I contacted the company and provided photos as requested. The company said they would send out replacements but only replaced the lids. When I emailed them to ask why the broken cup had not been replaced, I received no response, and neither did either of my two follow up emails. In the end, I just returned the product and have now purchased a personal blender from their competitor. Would not recommend NutriBullet at all.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
For anyone who is interested, I replaced it with a Ninja (the set with smoothie cups, blender and processor), much much better quality product.

Love it, got one for my parents aswell !!!!

Got a NutriBullet 1200W Series 12pc set and love it, works great and comes with multiple cups and lids. Blends everything perfectly, between my partner and I we use it almost daily.

Parents had the first Nutribullet 600 series however after using my 1200 series I purchased a 1200 series 12pc set for them as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Does it's job

I use my nutribullet 1200 multiple times a day for smoothies.
It blitzes pretty good and is pretty quick.
Dosnt take up a lot of space either which is great.
The down side is you can't use it more then once in a row because the blades get quite hot which make your smoothie or whatever you made, hot.
If you don't push it down far enough before turning to lock it, it will leak straight into the motor which I've had happen twice in the 4 or 5 months I've had it.
It now sounds different when it's used and it's actually probably dangerous.
Some ingredients get stuck to the bottom of the jug, so when you flip it to attach it to the motor, the stuck items don't get blitzed.
It does what I bought it for which is smoothies so I'm happy with it but it needs major improvements

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Broke on first use

I bought the 1200 model thinking it was a premium version. Well the machine broke on the first use, blending just milk and banana. I waited 24 hours to see if it would work again however it never did. We had to return to the store. I don't recommend this blender.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

The rubber seal not well made!

I bought this NutriBullet 1200 about 3 months ago. It blends well and really useful for protein shakes of diced fruit and crused ice.

One problem I have with it is the rubber seal ring around the blade/lid. It is not well made and does not stay in the position. I have to put it back into the position carefully and tightly when it came off. Despite not putting the content beyond the indicated Max line in the cup, if I don't keep an eye on it during the spin, pressure builds up can spill the content along the rim and having to clean up the mess.

I have been putting up with it ever since I bought it. But today I really could not tolerate the issue and have to write it up so share it with you.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Nutribullet is great, mate

My nutribullet blends everything into a smooth pulp. The blender handles liquids extremely well but some solids it struggles... fruit is fine, veggies are not. I like that you can screw and unscrew the top and it has a lid, so you can take your smoothie to work.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Waste of money the break easily

I bought my NutriBullet 1200W on 27/7/17 in June 2018 I could smell a burning smell coming from the machine, took it back on to myer on 8/7/18 & got a replacement as it was still under warranty but on 25/20/18 the same thing happens so it’s useless & have too throw it out as it doesn’t work!!! What a big waste oh $$$$ as it’s out of warranty

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great health blender

Not just making milk shakes but cocktail drinks and veggie drinks ha been great! It smashes anything you put inside. The containers are slightly one cup and a bit so sometimes wast a bit. I also tried fome coffee and it worked really well. The basic instruction book also has about 20 recipes

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Fresh juice is always available

Easy to use - simply load the container, place it on a high torque electric base, then twist and lock into place. Create the perfect smoothie every time without having to do anything.It breaks down the ingredients into a slurry free, delicious smoothness. It can break open seeds, cracks, remove tough skin and give full play to fruits and vegetables. The oversized capacity rainbow cup allows you to create larger, more durable smoothies or multiple supplies for the entire family.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Just like the old TV commercials

The NutriBullet is every thing they said it is in the old TV commercials. It blends, chips and whips any type of food even frozen stuff too! We've made many cocktail drinks and milk shakes. I've tried cheese but that was an epic fail but everything else grinds down really nicely

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Good blender, for the most part

The blender has been great. Got this as a gift. Really is good for smoothies, shakes, ice coffee and soups. I have tried over ten different smoothie recipes including some with nuts and have not Had any issue with the blade or the motor so far. I would say it feels a bit on the cheap side for the money but so far works a treat.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Amazing

The machine is so easy to operate that it can mix almost anything. It has a variety of Settings, so you can get a mix of textures for your own needs, I like to use it to make smoothies or thick smoothies, and I also occasionally make healthy smoothies, which are very easy to clean. Products worth buying, support.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Kitchen helper

This mixer function a lot, appearance beautiful, the glass has a lot of weight, now use it to do the soya-bean milk, fruit juice, and the rice paste, soya-bean milk grinding very delicate fragrant, delicious, rice cereal and juice is very good also, have heat preservation function, to use small voice is not loud, grinding function is great, very good cleaning.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Brilliant blender

So thrilled with my nutribullet that one purchased a second nutribullet for my daughter. Being a nurse she is thrilled with the convenience of being able to take a nutritional smoothie with her to work everyday in one of the provided carry cups. Mother/Daughter both enjoying the health benefits of the nutribullet... Win/Win!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Chose the more powerful model on purpuse

I love the Nutribullet but went the high power version as I need to puree food. It was the right choice. I can liquify fruit and even nuts. Perfect for baby food, perfect for making nut pastes. Easy to handle and easy to clean - its great.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Blends everything extremely well!

I love to add vegetables into my smoothies and this blender just incorporates it seamlessly. No chunks of half blended spinach in your drinks! I also use it to puree my soups which it does incredibly well too. It blends extremely quick so it is perfect for a busy morning when you want to whip up something on the go. You can definitely use it to make dips and sauces as well.

Also, it is SO EASY to clean. Sometimes I might add dish soap and water and blend it up and then rinse, other times I can just do a quick rinse.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Would it blend carrots and parsnips? Thanks
Hi Gabriela, yes carrots and parsnips should be fine. (some of their own recipes have carrots in them) I'd suggest cutting them into chunks first. RegardsYes, but not that well. I found the NutriNinja (which I purchased after returning the NutriBullet) to be much better at blending hard vegetables.

Poor product just waste of money
So..... what's your question? My partner and I use it almost daily. My parents, brother, sister use the ones I got them almost daily. So no, I disagree with your statement, I feel that this product is fantastic. Perhaps had you explained why you felt that this was a poor product I would have been able to understand your point of view. RegardsI totally agree. I returned mine after several pieces broke and the company wouldn't replace them (even under warranty). Have replaced it with a Ninja and it's a much better quality machine, even just the plastic used for the cups is definitely a higher quality. Even my kids have noticed that their smoothies are much more smooth (no lumps of frozen banana like they got with the nutribullet!). I would never recommend Nutribullet after my experience with their product and customer sservice.

Will I be able to mill nuts and seeds in my nutribullet 1200? Should I purchase the milling blade for this?

Capacity0.9L