NutriBullet 1200

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

4.1

Extractor blade wear

Extractor blade bearings wore out in less than 6 months, and whole unit had to be replaced at our cost, very noisy. Ninja lasted much longer with the same use.

Purchased in February 2020.

k2surf

k2surf

Not bad but VERY LOUD!!

We have owned the Nutra Bullet 1200 for about 6 months now. We mainly do juices (once a day) and sometimes a smoothy or ice cream mix. For the first 3 months the unit was great and then the noise started getting louder and louder. Now, you can't stand near the machine without a your ears ringing. The noise is so loud I tested it at 114 decibels and standing near the machine is 95 decibels. So basically the sound is equivalent to a motorcycle in your kitchen. Would I recommend this to someone? The answer is "NO". It is not worth $169 considering it is causing industrial deafness in our house.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$169.00.

Santosh

SantoshAdelaide

Worth the money!

No leaks and easy to use and easy to clean. It has got a practical design and doesn't really look bulky. Has the perfect amount of power to get through all my fruits and foods! Very happy with this purchase

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$139.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Laurence

LaurenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very smooth - No leaks and easy to use

Very smooth - No leaks and easy to use. The previous generation of blender was very hard to use. This release is simple to assemble and easy to use. No leaks. Easy to clean.

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$169.15.

Maddie D.

Maddie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this blender

This blender is a life saver it makes the morning rush super easy and fast! Has the perfect amount of power to get through all my fruits and foods! Very happy with this purchase

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$120.00.

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Love it

I got this blender as I was fed up with blenders that claim to crush ice but never do. I’ve had this one for around 2 days ago and just love it. I have also used it for baby food and making soup. The only issue is can be quite noisy

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon.

Shibu

ShibuSydney, NSW

Worth the money!

We bought Nutribullet during last Christmas and its so awesome. Main thing that i liked is the motor is totally covered so even if there is some water on the top zar when you place it, it wouldnt get inside and burn the motor or you dont have to deal with greasy part. It latches very well and have got many speed settings so absolutely all the options one need for blending.

It has got vacuum legs so it doesnt move once placed on the shelf, i like it from safety prospective.

Its worth for the money i bought it for.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$159.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Exploded in less than 3 months.

Nitri-Bullet used to be great until they started employing a brain malfunctioning Neanderthal to design their blades. Not even 3 months and I’ve got red berry “smoothie” exploding all up the walls and all over my brand new Winter White Knit (now a “Nutri-Berry Speckled Egg”).
Seriously Nutri-Bullet go shove your all your blades, all your products all your CEO’S where NOTHING SHINES! because you are absolutely, positively, seriously, diabolically sh*t!

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Cara C.

Cara C.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without you Nutri

You cannot go wrong, smoothies everyday for breakfast juices , whipped cream the list goes on I mean. A bit bulky but we'll what isn't when it has that much power can crush ice like no one's business

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Meli

MeliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

Absolutely amazing product, I use it every single day. The pulse button is definitely an added bonus. The blades are different to the last one I had, they are much better and having more attachments is definitely another added bonus.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$169.00.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Roma

RomaSydney, NSW

Product works well but customer service is poor

Blending and handling solids - good results when comparing to a food processor. The electrical smell it releases is a bit of a worry as you think there is an issue with the product until you realise that this is what it does. The seal does fall out (despite claims by the company that it does not)and it’s very expensive to replace -$39 with postage and difficult to replace due to out of stock and lengthy time for delivery despite high postage price.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Product is used Rarely
praveen

praveenSydney, NSW

Simpy Amazing addition to your kitchen

1. Awesome for smoothies
2. To prepare pancake batter
3. Value for money (bought it from kogan for 160$ )
4. Occupies less space
5. Only Downside is bit noise
6 . Auto turnoff is a good feature ..

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for A$159.00.

Short lifespan

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$169.00.

Teish

Teish

Its great

I have had my Nutri Bulket for awhile now. What i love is how effective it works, just seconds and its done the job for me. Its easy to clean. Its main use is smoothies and baby purees and has done a great job.

Purchased at Target Australia.

Lach

Lach

Started smoking

Used the product once a day for 2 weeks, just now it slowed down and smoke came out of it. Stinks of burnt plastic.

So for such an expensive product, it comes with the secret feature of possibly burning your home down.

Purchased in February 2020.

Matt S.

Matt S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed my eating habits!

Very easy to use, portable, powerful and easy to clean.

Due to health issues, I regularly find myself needing to vitamise food. I bought this blender to make fast nutritional supplement and meal replacement smoothies. The NutriBullet is so easy to use, super important to me - I can easily set up and use this device one handed.

The NutriBullet is the most portable and reliable device I have owned for this purpose. As a dance teacher, I really appreciate being able to pre-pack my ingredients and NutriBullet to be able to keep myself fuelled on the go.

Most import to me, is how easy the NutriBullet is to clean efficiently, meaning I'm able to whip up a fast nutritious smoothies and clean and re-pack with my 15 minute break classes.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$199.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Dilip Girglani

Dilip GirglaniSydney, NSW

Nutri Bullet 1200....started making noise

We bought a Nutri bullet 5 months ago.. and was working wonderful..

Since last month Nutri bullet has started making larger noise from the motor (or bearing) internally.... also we found there was some smoke.. we have since stopped using since Christmas.

I cannot find the receipt.. not sure if it's under the warrantly..we bought from Harvey Norman (Sydney) and paid from our debit card.. (sure i can show the proof of purchase)

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$169.00.

Used for Juices

Very disappointing I returned it for a refund.

I purchased this one as a replacement for my old 1200. The blades are different and unfortunately did not blend up the chopped frozen fruit. The previous one had no problem, this blades have to much of a gap between them. Although I do not use it, it states on the box it blends hot liquid but in the instructions it says no hot liquid was a bit confused about that one as well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$149.00.

MrJSingh

MrJSinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using from more than year

This is great product, I am using it from more than a year. Works well. Great for smoothies, blending. We also use it for grinding herbs. Worth buying. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Used for Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Casey

CaseyNew South Wales

Love this product

I love this product and use it all the time. Makes the best smoothies but is also great for soup. Really durable as well - have recommended to friends and family.

Purchased in August 2017.