Nylex NeverKink Garden Hose

Nylex NeverKink Garden Hose

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don McCarthy

Don McCarthySydney, NSW

The worst Hose EVER .....

The Worst hose ever . It expands to twice its size making it heavy to drag around . The ends blow off and its never leak ends leak more than a cheap $10 hose . Took it back to Bunnings and got the Gardena Hose for around the same price $80 odd and its perfect . In Short Nylex is Aweful .

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $80.00.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

this is the perfect gift for someone you hate

The garden hose is not supposed to kink, it kinks more than any other hose I have ever bought, you straighten it out and it still kinks, when I roll on the hose reel I have to feed it in to stop the kinks, when it sits on the reel it kinks it self, it is a shocker

Purchased in May 2019.

Paul T.

Paul T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with what it claimed

I am tired with hose that kink when you are twenty meters away. Nylex is a well known name thought what what it advertised on the packaging and thought I give it a try. It is worst than the other brands whcih I bought before. It kinked right on the first day on 3 places. I won't buy it again nor introduce to anyone.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Nylex Neverkink Pro

Purchased in April 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $110.00.

Lisa

LisaLaunceston, TAS

Never ever buy Nylex hose!

Leaks both ends and one in the middle
As far as no kink Yeah sure NOT!
Over price piece of plastic!
returns to Store for a refund!
Will be telling other people if I see them
Buying one at the hardware shop!

Purchased in October 2018 for $100.00.

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Total garbage. DO. NOT. BUY.

Both ends leaked immediately and within 10seconds the fitting popped off the tap.

So much for high pressure and leak free.

Took it back to Bunnings for a full refund. $100 worth of time wasting.

Purchased in April 2019 for $100.00.

never buy a nylex product again

I bought a "never kink" nylex hose and have had nothing but problem with it bending and twisting.
My cheap old hose was much better than this garbage. I will never buy nylex products again.

Purchased in October 2018.

Does the complete opposite. Full of kinks

This hose kink and tangles continuously and is very hard to untangle. Does the opposite to when it says. We returned 3 hoses and a family member had the same experience and returned their hose too. Quite expensive product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Connie

ConnieDonvale

Fittings are rubbish for an expensive hose

Fittings are rubbish have already returned one to Bunnings and about to return second not a cheap hose expect better. Cannot rely on when you connect another hose just comes apart

bigwids

bigwidsMount Gambier

Rubbish don’t bother

I contacted nylex regarding the hose I brought a year on or less and the hose has sprung many leaks they haven’t even bothered trying to fix the problem will never buy another nylex product.

The cheaper hoses are better!

The hose still kinks, swells up in the sun, fittings are poor quality, I've used a lot cheaper hoses with less problems.
I don't recommend buying unless you like the color only!

jbr

jbr

Nylex NeverKink

Purchased this hose set based on the anti kink rating and 30 year guarantee from Bunnings; the hose was only available with Nylex anti-leak fittings attached.
I've had the hose about 12 months, to date it has resisted kinking, but then I store it laid flat and not coiled.
The fittings have leaked from day one, I've had to tighten and then refit at both ends of the hose and somehow they still managed to leak; most frustratingly the fittings do not hold at the tap connector under pressure.
Will be replacing all fittings very shortly.

Ian A