3.9

Highly Recommended

Our property suffered many years of dreadful, overcharged and incompetent service from Bright&Duggan. O'Neill is the opposite: Customer service is second to none .. definitively exceeding our expectations. From the staff commitment, especially our contact Evaan Efstratiadis, to the company management, O'Neill is a company who cares and is managed very professionally.

Evaan is the best!

Our strata manager from O'Niell, Evaan Efstratiadis, is fantastic. We moved to O'Niells late last year from Bright Duggan, who were terrible after taking over Eastern Suburbs strata. Having Evaan manage our affairs has put my faith back in strata managers. He is super efficient - on top of all the various bits and pieces relating to our building. My husband and I are so glad we made the change. Thanks heaps, Evaan!

Orit Jacobson

Orit JacobsonSydney, NSW

Thank you Nick O'Neill!

This is our first experience of dealing with a strata company and I am so impressed with Nick O'Neill. He is efficient, obliging, and so helpful. He responds promptly and is so accessible. The people that he put us on to, to get our By-law application done correctly were patient and efficient and all the other people he has recommended have been totally professional. Thank you Nick, we feel so supported.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how O'Neill Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Great people

O'Neill's staff always seem to be busy, but somehow always responsive. I've owned and invested in units since the late 80s and have been very impressed with O'Neill's. We are now into our 6th year with them and have had very few issues with service.

Daan R.

Daan R.Sydney, NSW

thoughtful guidance, excellent execution

We switched to O'Neill strata as we were very unhappy with our previous company. The difference could not have been more night and day! O'Neill communicates clearly, timely, and above else they execute quickly (but thoughtful) against the priorities as set by the owners corp. We are extremely happy with the change, and couldn't recommend O'Neill more.

Strata Management

We moved to O'Neill Strata for the past 5 years to manager our apartment block in Sydney's Eastern suburbs. John came to our initial AGM when we first signed up and was very clear with how O'Neill Strata could service the requirements of our property. Ben and our administrator (Elizabeth) have always been helpful for legal and maintenance issues which required attention. Sub-contractors needed for the unit sent by O'Neill were always easy to deal with. I am happy to recommend O'Neill Strata

Strata Management

I have been dealing with O'Neil Real Estate Strata Management for several years now and have always found them to be particularly helpful and honest in all my dealings.
Jennifer Ruggiero does a fantastic job managing our complex with all it's varied and often difficult situations that arise.
She and O'Neil's are professional in every sense of the word."

Terrible

I moved in and these people took me tribunil over bacony and windows that were previously changed by the owner .. I had to pay for simply changing the doors from open to slide. They looked exactly the same. I had an email over having my blanket lying over the balcony to dry one day.
Disgusting human beings .. if you email them to ask them a question they answer you with a smart aleck come back
[name removed]... plz retire it’s time mate.

BWC

BWCSydney

What a relief to find such a friendly and attentive service in 2018

A big thanks to Ben, Brooke and the team for helping out with a difficult end of financial year issue. The team were more than happy to find an out of the box solution, I know it was a hassle for them but they were more than happy to help out - very efficient and solution focused - thanks again.

BarFun

BarFunSydney, NSW

Great example of how the Strata experience should be

Nick and the Team at Oneill's Strata Mgt are fantastic, he is quick to respond to requests for work orders, quotes and any queries we have. I am having a terrible experience with another Strata manager, Oneill's should be a guideline for how a Strata company is run. Well done guys!

Emily

EmilySydney

Very low quality service

I never leave reviews, but I am so disappointed that I felt compelled to let others know. I am extremely disappointed with the level of service from O'Neil Strata Management. They are extremely unresponsive, never answer emails and whenever I call are unavailable.

True local professional

A few years ago our building was looking for a strata manager and O'Neill was recommended by a local Bondi neighbour. Since then I can't speak high enough of all of our dealings with O'Neill Strata Management. For context our property is rented since we moved overseas so communication is really key for us. I found the team to be extremely responsive, diligent in their approach and always respectful (even and especially in conflictual situations where owners are not easy to deal with). I highly recommend their services, and a special high-five to Ben!

Professional and Expert in Strata Law

John O'Neill and his team are true professionals - they have managed our building for years and taken us through times when there was conflict and unpleasantness with the owners. They are proactive and so pleasant to deal with - cost effective and from my experience (owning other properties with other management) the absolute best in the East if not in wider Sydney. Highly recommend...

Consistently Great Service

I am extremely happy with the service we have received from O'Neill Strata Management. We have had a variety of building issues both small and large and have always received professional advice and the issues have been rectified promptly on every occasion. I couldn't recommend O'Neill Strata Management highly enough, we have dealt with some less than acceptable Management companies in the past but this family run business should be proud of the care and commitment they provide to their customers.

Very responsive

We are in a block of fewer than 10 units and are now in our 6th year with O'Neill's. Diane, Ben, John and staff are responsive and professional in dealing issues, and are efficient with administration. Personally I have dealt with managers for just on 20 years and have found this family business be the best to date, and demonstrate that they are committed to fully supporting owners and tenants.

billySydney, NSW

never again

never comes to inspect property and if called to a tribunal is a coward and brings a lawyer without telling anyone
strata owes us money and never dealt rightfully with us
dont go there

What a lovely explanation

Irresponsible

I am surprised how people rate O'Neill Strata high or maybe they are the lucky ones!!! Terrible service, no respect if you aren't an owner and they won't receive your calls or they ask you not to email them. Only through the agency. Very bad maintenance service, unanswered requests, low quality repairs so the issue keeps coming back, zero support for disturbances coming from the neighbors and all they do is sending an email with no follow ups. They treat tenants like flies. End of the story.

Customer

That's the issue! You see the serious problems reported through the property managers but you do not even follow them with the owners for a proper solution.

connellan

connellanSydney

We love these guys too!

We are a company title building. O'Neill Strata does our financials, insurance and change of owner paperwork. I do the maintenance and general stuff. This has been going on for over 10 years and I can't speak highly enough about their courtesy, helpfulness and wonderful support. Recently they moved into larger office space and I am not surprised. Their business must have quadrupled over the years and they always look flat out when I visit. Specifically John has given me very good advice, recommended tradesmen and been a rock when we've had the odd, difficult customer. I am presently dealing with the strata manager of the building next door. Brick wall.I count my lucky stars.

Best manager to date

Having lived in Strata for many years and have communicated with various agents in this time, I have found O'Neill Strata to be a breath of fresh air. I have only communicated with friendly and helpful staff from this company. The responses and actions to ones problem have been rapid and resolved in a short time which is appreciated. I feel we get more from this company than we pay for. Thank you.

Happy with service

Have been working with O'Neill Strata management for the last three years and have found them to be very professional and provide prompt service. Communication between our strata manager (Nick) and myself (treasurer) is excellent and he is always available to provide advice and help when we need it. Overall very happy with the service provided especially from our strata manager Nick.