100% · 70%
Brand Manager for Oakland Timber Floors and Renovation? Claim your listing.

Elton
Eltonmanly

Good service

We moved into a new place and asked Oakland timber to change the carpet to laminate flooring. Their workmanship is outstanding. Everything was done on time as promised. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Zoe
Zoesydeny

Fantastic Job

They were very communicative during the process, and did a great job. The new floor makes my house look gorgeous!

Laraman
Laramansydney

very pleased with their customer service

Excellent, prompt, efficient service. My phone call was immediately returned. They scheduled an appointment for us promptly. They gave us options for a problematic section of the engineered timber floor. The completed work was exactly as advised and was performed on time. I highly recommend Oakland Timber Floors.

Brian
BrianMona vale

I would definitely recommend them to others

From the first phone call I made for enquiry till the very end we had a very pleasant experience. Our house is about 80 years old and the entire floor was uneven. There were a couple of lumps and bumps in some area. Their consultant came to our place for inspection and explained us with all issues of the floor situation that we had, and also advised us a fabulous solution to prepare the subfloor before laying down the new flooring. They also made very detailed and clear quotation for us by listing prices of each item included. The job was completed very quickly. Their thorough cleanup at the end was so impressive to us. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Armos
ArmosSydney

Great customer service

The job was done on time and with the promised professionalism. Their installers followed my requirements and instructions. I am beyond happy with the result.

Newhill J
Newhill J

Great job

The installation teaam was very professional and reliable. They paid attention on details and cleaned up the site after installation.

Ash Singh
Ash Singh

Highly reccomended

Wonderful people to work with. Friendly, professional and affordable. They listen to your needs and requirements and work accordingly. I think I will recommend them to my friends and neighbours.