2.4

• Rates and Fees
Leanne McKane
Leanne McKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Plumber

Great service with professional attitude and showed up when they said they would. Very quick to have a solution for our problem. Pricing was very reasonable for the work completed.

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

crikeyimtrueblue
crikeyimtrueblueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Asked for quote.. never received one.. Tweed Heads

Tweed Heads branch...Asked for quote.. man was here only a couple of minutes... very quick.. week later and still waiting for quote.. no communication whatsoever.. even left without talking to us...this was an urgent job due to medical reasons... not good enough..

Other Plumbers

Hot Water Tank (Not-)Repaired

Poor communication, workmanship and follow up during my experience. Called to fix an issue with Hot Water tank, was “repaired” without any follow up to see if the initial issue was even resolved, it was not. After chasing up was told by the plumber he was “busy, could maybe get there early next week”, must’ve been busy, still waiting for that visit or even a call to postpone. Real reminder to support small businesses with their name on the door that work with some pride.

Franchise UsedCroydon 3136, Maroondah, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU
Plumbers

Find out how O'Brien Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Keith C.
Keith C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from the Croydon Team!

I worked with Lynda Redfern and her team has never failed to deliver high quality and responsive service to my clients, especially when there were other plumbers that couldn't fix my client's issues. They are very professional, prompt and experienced in providing different options to help solve my client's problems so they can get back to running their business quickly. If you're property manager, hotel operator or facilities manager I highly recommend calling Lynda to find out how she and her team can help you.

Don't bother

Rolled up 40 min late and couldn't do the job until power was moved near gas bottles. Charged us $190 for being there for 10 min. Said to callback when power moved. Called no reply then won't answer calls. Totally ripped off. Would not recommend them to anyone.

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear this as it certainly does not represent the standards we strive for. I'd like to investigate further, could you please email more information to feedback@obrienglass.com.au? Regards, Nicole

Ripped off
Ripped off
Sammy
Sammy

Ben was on the level

Initially unsure but when relaxed Ben was courteous, prompt and helpful. Later he passed by again and offered to help. I was very appreciative as it was a difficult task.

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

CraigGippsland, VIC

Useless

I called Ben and he requested that I send him an email regarding the job. I sent him an email regarding the job, and I asked him for a quote. He never responded. I then tried the O'Brien website and I've not had a response. Totally useless.

Craig

I told him to send me the quote, so I could send it to them. If they approved, then the work could commence. He sent me nothing.