OBrien Real Estate

2.0

A campbell

A campbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Property Management Carrum Downs service worst Ive experienced

Thank you so much to Isabelle, my rental property manager from Berwick.

I and my daughter were renting an apartment and have found Isabelle was very helpful,respectful, polite and considerate. She coordinated between us and the landlord very well during this restriction..Excellent prompt communicator.Well done.
Sally and Catherine

D S.

D S.Victoria

Amazing to deal with Rachael from Berwick

Thankyou so much quick process to find the rental of our dreams thankyou so much Rachael for always going above and beyond highly recommend so professional and dedicated cant wait to move in!

egipps-1

egipps-1Gippsland, VIC

Misrepresentation

We bought our house through the Cranbourne branch and were totally disappointed with the sales service.
The solar system was stated to be 4.7 kilowatts in the advertising brochure and turned out to be only 2.0 kw.
The outdoor undercover areas had eight lights fitted and looked very useable until we found that there were no globes, no switches and no wiring , all in all total misrepresentation with intent to deceive.
The agents reaction when asked for help was "Don't come in to the office " .
They seem to have a , we've made the sale ,got the money , now f--- off attitude.
Not in any way helpful.

Horrible Experience

Braden Jarrett from O'Brien Real Estate Mornington is dishonest, unproficient, totally unprofessional and not at all trustworthy. Other customers have also suffered terrible experiences. Please do not make the same mistake.

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Melinda Jansen- Despicable

Unprofessional. Disgusting mannerism. No people skills. Rude. Unhelpful. 30 years in the business??? HOW??? Actually laughable! O’Brian real estate, need to rethink the person sitting behind that desk. As Melinda is the first and last impression.

Incompetent property management, and NO CARE FACTOR!!

Obrien managed my property though 3 different offices, but each one was useless and caused me more stress than if I had done it myself. They dont value communication, honesty or loyalty. Ive had money removed from my account without permission, had to pay late fees because they couldn't pay my water rates on time, had furniture taken by the tenant with no reimbursement from head office and generally been fed constant lies about their lack of responsiveness.They only return phone calls when it suits them, and head office does not want to deal with complaints. They may look professional but are anything but. My advice stay away.

Thehonestreviewer

Thehonestreviewer

Unprofessional , Demanding, pushy

Craigieburn office wasted our time , were demanding without using some common sense either. They don't reply unless it suits them.

Are there any reliable real estate agents left, any office staff that actually bother to return a call, any that don't get pushy on the first call and actually abide by what is advertised on their site without lying when it comes down to the crunch.

I would not recommended them . Yet another unprofessional agent.

I think the next royal commission should be on shifty agencies all their departments sales and rentals.

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

OBrien Real Estate Werribee, extremely happy

My partner and I recently purchased a house through O'Brien Real Estate Werribee and could not be happier! Lynne assisted us the whole way through the process and made it very easy and enjoyable. No lying or telling us what we wanted to hear. Even helping us out with recommendations for conveyances and building inspectors. Thanks Lynne!

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OBriens realestate Berwick, Never Ever Ever!

Tina Sharp

Tina SharpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional Conduct

O'Brien's in Pakenham were very unprofessional and certainly do not look after their vendors, they make shocking comments to their vendors and are very good at telling lies, they also send terrible text messages to their vendors and attempt to force the vendor to do what they want! Please do not use them and be careful!

Chen Z.

Chen Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New purchaser BE AWARE - Wantirna office

Anna S.

Anna S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended Dimitris Koptis

Dimitris Koptis is a legend. He was able to achieve a higher price I anticipated. His warm friendly character helped me to all this difficult process . He is remarkably honest and i would recommend to you all to use his services.

Ashliegh Tucker

thank you for your wonderful smile and all your help what a person so nice well dressed and grate manners all round lovely person ashleigh tucker and willing to help when anything she can thank you

Veronica

VeronicaHastings

So professional, honest and have your back in every way

Psme

PsmeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They treat people like crap

Berwick office was absolutely terrible to deal with moved into a house that had no bond clean done .
The way we were treated by several staff members was digusting maybe if we had lots of money to spend they would treat you differently.
A new realestate took over the property within 1 day all repairs were fixed,

Dizzy

DizzyMelbourne

O'Brien Real Estate - Keysborough Office

Bought a brand new townhouse in Keysborough. The sales representative is good but not enough experience with selling a new town house. Settlement was delayed due to body corporate not ready, vendor conveyancer was terrible and now have a few issues with the house and NO ONE (vendor nor builder) take responsible.

Sienna

SiennaMelbourne

Unprofessional agency Berwick Vic

Not a good experience with agent Alistair Boyle. Does not follow vendor instructions. Agency directors ignore complaints. No dispute resolution/no customer service.

Unprofessional

Melbournesue

MelbournesueKeysborough

Berwick branch worst ever real estate