OBrien Real Estate

OBrien Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tina Sharp

Tina SharpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional Conduct

O'Brien's in Pakenham were very unprofessional and certainly do not look after their vendors, they make shocking comments to their vendors and are very good at telling lies, they also send terrible text messages to their vendors and attempt to force the vendor to do what they want! Please do not use them and be careful!

Chen Z.

Chen Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New purchaser BE AWARE - Wantirna office

Anna S.

Anna S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended Dimitris Koptis

Dimitris Koptis is a legend. He was able to achieve a higher price I anticipated. His warm friendly character helped me to all this difficult process . He is remarkably honest and i would recommend to you all to use his services.

Ashliegh Tucker

thank you for your wonderful smile and all your help what a person so nice well dressed and grate manners all round lovely person ashleigh tucker and willing to help when anything she can thank you

Veronica

VeronicaHastings

So professional, honest and have your back in every way

Psme

PsmeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They treat people like crap

Berwick office was absolutely terrible to deal with moved into a house that had no bond clean done .
The way we were treated by several staff members was digusting maybe if we had lots of money to spend they would treat you differently.
A new realestate took over the property within 1 day all repairs were fixed,

Dizzy

DizzyMelbourne

O'Brien Real Estate - Keysborough Office

Bought a brand new townhouse in Keysborough. The sales representative is good but not enough experience with selling a new town house. Settlement was delayed due to body corporate not ready, vendor conveyancer was terrible and now have a few issues with the house and NO ONE (vendor nor builder) take responsible.

Sienna

SiennaMelbourne

Unprofessional agency Berwick Vic

Not a good experience with agent Alistair Boyle. Does not follow vendor instructions. Agency directors ignore complaints. No dispute resolution/no customer service.

Unprofessional

Melbournesue

MelbournesueKeysborough

Berwick branch worst ever real estate

Peter

PeterGembrook Victoria

Poor service starts at the top

O’Brien’s real estate cranbourne office are managing 2 properties on my behalf.
We had a number of issues with one tenant and I tried calling the property manager numerous times and also left messages with reception for her to call me as well. When this failed over a 2 week period I emailed twice and no response.
I contacted the sales person who sold me the properties and he put me in touch with another employee who rang me and assured me that she will be in touch upon looking in to it.
No call from this lady either and no reply to my emails so I decided to email the Director Mr [name removed] himself and guess what no response from this gentleman either
How do companies as pathetic as this stay in business????

Mini

MiniMelbourne

Berwick Are The Best!!!

Thanks to Sharon McMillan for selling our home within a week!!!
And lovely Cheryl in rentals!
O’Brien’s are always professional & go above & beyond to help!!

Harry

HarryGippsland, VIC

Our house sale was an Impressive experience !

Thank you to the Berwick team, especially Alistair and Rikki, for selling our home this week.
Your attention to details in the sale campaign was very professional.
We are very pleased we chose your company and would recommend you to others looking to place the sale of their home in capable hands.

What an experience!!!

Ron and Aline

Ron and AlineMelbourne

Exceptional job!

A huge thank you to, Narelle for the outstanding work and positive attitude displayed to us from the very start of our inquiry until the successful singing of our offer by the vendor. She once told us in our first meeting that she has a big heart for her clients and indeed, she hasn't failed us. The overall experience was very good and has given us the impression that the company as a whole is run by responsible people.

O'Brien Real Estate - Berwick office

A big thank you to O'Brien real estate rental department in Berwick for all their time, help and support in assisting me with finding a rental for my edlery parents. Their service has been outstanding (thank you Jenna). We really appreciate everything you have done for us. Highly recommend this group.

Michael

MichaelFrankston

Keys after settlement, not available

Settled on an apartment yesterday, woohoo! Off we go to pick up keys from developer as instructed, unaware that the developer closed day before, Thursday 21st December, and will re-open mid Jan 2018. Contacted selling agent O'Brien Real Estate in Frankston and explained the situation. Instead of offering to help us, they said that we should have given them permission to pick up the keys and that it was our fault that this had happened.
Unbelievable!

Chelle

ChellePakenham

Poor service

After applying for a house through O’Brien Pakenham I am so disappointed in the lack of communication and respect, I found the lady in charge of rentals to be totally unprofessional and just rude! When I have the opportunity to sell or rent in the future I will stay completely clear of this realestate, I have had dealings with other agents in the area and believe me there is a big difference on the level of professionalism!

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING!!!!

Have has a bad and stressful experience of selling my house through O'brien. Stay away from them.

I decided to sell my house through O'Brien. They convinced me to pay the most expensive marketing package to achieve a higher price. They couldn't sell my house in more than 8 months so I had to withdraw my house from sale.. Very unprofessional, I come across some potential buyers who told me my agent never replied to their enquiries. Listed with Grants they sold my house within a few weeks. I paid a much much lower commission and marketing fee.
I will never deal with O'Brien Real Estate again.