Officeworks
1.9 from 1,394 reviews

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible customer service over the phone

Customer service over the phone is absolutely terrible. I called three times over the weekend and was less than impressed with each experience. I hung up twice because I had to wait over 10 minutes for no one to pick up. The third time I called, one of their customer service operators finally picked up but I was directed to two different stores for my enquiry to be answered (in which it wasn't) because none of the employees knew anything in regards to questions about their online printing services. I was then told to wait on the line to speak with someone from Print & Copy but was hung up on.

Newportstar

NewportstarPerth, WA

The worst Service

good bad and the ugly

i find there prints to be better quality then vista prints, but this is the second time iv had a problem with there delivery, they claimed to have dropped my package off (i have cameras proving no one did) yet they still dont want to be held accountable.
find a better service than TOLL, even Australia Post is more reliable.

Don't ever shop here!

Same experience as every other person on this website - ordered a $300 watch and the money was immediately taken out of my account, but then the order was cancelled straight away, with the refund now taking 3 - 5 business days to hit my account before I can go back and purchase from another company, because I certainly won't be coming back to Officeworks ever again. How are these people still operating with these practices? What an absolute joke, and will be reporting to the ACCC.

KVSKP

KVSKPSydney, NSW

They lost it - Completely lost it

Black Friday deal on their eBay store for a Samsung Note 10. Bought it. Their Ebay site mentions that there is a guaranteed pick-up from their store within 2 hours, if the item is in stock. Sure enough, the item showed as being in stock. So, after a couple of hours, went there only to be told that it wasn't.
Communicated over eBay message to confirm when will I get the item only to be told that it is infact out of stock and in back orders. So, they were selling what was not their's to begin with.
Cancelled the order straightaway to keep myself safe from these pests - Bloody time wasters, costed me a decent deal at JB Hifi on Black Friday for the same phone. May this company see the doom and gloom.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Still waiting for Refund

Bought a drone and order got cancelled after 2 days even though it was confirmed and funds taken. Seems my address was sold to advertisers as I got more junk email than usual after signing up to their website during the purchase. My refund has not been completed yet after more than a week so obviously someone benefits from this ( not me). I was out of pocket for genuine sellers during black friday and cyber monday.

Martin C.

Martin C.Perth, WA

Officeworks cancelled my order.

Ordered a $750.00 monitor online. Paid for it - all was good. Then Officeworks cancelled the order!! Their reason "as it did not meet our customer privacy and security standards when shopping with Officeworks" ? Refunded the money (still waiting for it to clear) What a load of rubbish - totally wasted my time. Brought the item from PLE in the end. Never going to bother with them again. Their loss.

Tavenisa Diri

Tavenisa Diri

Office Works Orange NSW 2800 Staff wrote the book on CUSTOMER SERVICE - they are simply the BEST.

Each time I shop at Office Works Orange, NSW Australia, 2800 - I feel as if I am in my home because of the respectful and efficient and helpful behaviour of each and every member of staff. If only they could teach the world what "Customer Service" should be, they would make a huge positive impact in the quality of customer experience.

Store LocationOrange, NSW 2800
Mel

MelSydney, NSW

5% price beat guarantee NOT guaranteed..

Store LocationPetersham Sydney

Click bait advertising ruined the day

Was in it hunting for drone deals as a gift for my nephew. Double checked site had it in stock, waited to be charged, order was confirmed, and money was credited from account; So happily went to cancel another websites purchase order I had just processed through. only to find out 2 days later with no acknowledgement personally from Officeworks justifying themselves, but only an email from PayPal of the refund. Truly a waste of time and a sour ending

Taimur H.

Taimur H.Sydney, NSW

Officeworks low price advertisement should also include poor attitude from employees

Really bad customer service from OfficeWorks Five Dock store. Returned an item which had a problem, was told I'm not using it correctly with attitude. Person who served by the name of [name removed] had absolute attitude towards me. Zero eye contact and rolling eyes whenever responding to my questions. Telling me she can barely understand my english? is this racist or what?

Store LocationOfficeworks Five Dock NSW

GN

GN

Click bait promotions

Purchased an item from the online store which they charged me for and confirmed the order. Then after a couple of days they cancelled the order without so much as an email. They only way I knew it was cancelled was because paypal sent me an email. I called and said that they were out of stock and wouldn't be getting any more in. Eventually I got my money back but only after they pocketed the interest for a few days.

Click bait advertising

Poor form to be advertising for the drone at a cheap price, and have it verbally confirmed by staff, only to have order cancelled 2 days later.
Sure, it was a Sunday. But you have storefronts open on Sundays. Even on Monday during business hours, you couldn't have changed the advertised product to "out of stock?

Not very respectful of your customers.

Sabil h.

Sabil h.Tasmania

order system needs to be upgraded. if not stock - dont show!

well as everyone is talking, nothing new from me! spend some money on a system upgrade - if u know ur stock - match that with order system- so that by the time it hits the limit- it will close down the sale. not that hard.

livingoracle

livingoracleMelbourne

Shame on Officeworks

Ordered a Drone, Officeworks, they made a mistake, and cancel the order without expecting any repercussions. Sure sounds like a Click Bait for Database creation. Officeworks should compensate for the loss of customers time.

Anuruddha

Anuruddha

Click bait advertising

I've recently ordered a drone when there was a special offer. Later they cancelled the order saying they don't have stock to fulfil the order. Clearly looks like a click bait advertising as I have ordered soon after the offer was published yet they have allowed people to place orders for a day at least.

Bait advertising - needs to be reported

Advertised a clearance line - took payment in full, then decided the next day they actually didnt have stock, and they cancelled order and did a refund.

Officeworks took thousands of orders for more than 24 hours, with call centre staff not only manually confirming orders that didnt get confirmed, but also verbally confirming pricing as correct and that it was a clearance line that was to be shipped out.

If officeworks wants to be a real player in the Drone market, make amends and right the customers you keep stuffing around.

This isnt your first rodeo, we all know the value of customer data you now have - as well as the value of holding customers funds for a few days - such a long history playing this game OW.

nospamthanx

nospamthanx

What a let down again. Out of pocket +$200

Bought a DJI drone for a Christmas present from the website then bought +$200 of accessories. Drone order got cancelled which is disappointing and now I have all these accessories which are useless.

Im tired of the constant mistakes.

Poor effort Officeworks

I bought a drone apparently that's not in stock and now there refunded me i was really looking forward for this beautiful drone its so disappointing that Officeworks would do this.

Kumar

KumarSydney, NSW

Selling products which they don't have in stock

They have no inventory management. Ordered a drone few days ago and the order was confirmed by them with an estimated collection date. The next day, they suddenly cancels the order. Never waste your time ordering anything from officeworks. Customer service is really bad.