Officeworks

1,687 reviews

_shane

_shaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid Insurance

We purchased a MacBook Pro in Dec 2018 and after taking out the top ExtraCover we find it does not repair or replace the device when damage. I think if Officeworks are offering this product and describing it as similar to 'Applecare', it simply is a sham. I will not be purchasing any insurance from them again and warn others not to either.

Store LocationHighett
Jay

Jay

Painful experience fixing broken laptop

For a company which has billions in revenue, I expect more.
1) when I brought in to the shop to discuss my problem, the first response was it's not covered.
2) after explaining further the issue, they threw their hands up saying they are not technicians. It clearly showed how unprepared they are.
3) There was no progress about the report from manufacturer until O.W. texted me to collect it.
4) My calls were unanswered.
5) Their online review page was broken.

Store LocationCannington
Pablo R.

Pablo R.South East Queensland, QLD

they promote Geeks2U when you buy a computer. I called Geeks2U and they are really bad and expensive.

I this Office Works is a good place and business BUT they have to stop their association with bad business like Geeks2U that charge a lot of money for very poor service and make Office Works look VERY bad.

Store LocationWooloongabba

Gulenay

GulenaySydney, NSW

Delivery a waste of time waiting

Ordered 4 chairs paid to assemble but the darn things did not arrived, Checked delivery every 30 mins nothing, didn't go out all day then saw an attempt was made

Perth Suburbs - Stores Don't Answer Phone

I tried calling a specific store at 2pm on a Monday to ask if an item was in stock, they never answered. Tried calling a few of the other nearby stores and got no response too. I understand sometimes it's busy and can be difficult to answer the phone but I think two miniute waiting time with no response at 5 different stores one a Monday is a little disappointing for such a reputable business.

Store LocationInnaloo
Jadam

JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely hopeless, the worst company I have ever dealt with!!!

Absolutely hopeless, the worst company I have ever dealt with!!!
Ordered a canvas print 19 days ago, try to ring them its a minimum of 20 minutes waiting. Cannot track my order as their tracking does not work. Waited on the phone for over 20 minutes again yesterday Then they said it is with Star Track and gave me the tracking number. Of course that does not work either. IMCOMPETENTS!! Rang again today and was kept waiting for 19 minutes while they "checked". Came back and said they have no idea.....

Dreadful online shopping experience

Ankur

AnkurSydney, NSW

Terrible experience - no money or product or response in over 3mo!!

We placed an online order on June 27 (order no 124966494) which was to be delivered in the Hornsby store. After repeated chaNges to delivery date and calls to the store we were told it’s probably never coming but that the store can’t cancel the order and we need to call the 1300 number which I have now spent 3 x45mim waiting to speak with someone. Took the store’s advice and sent them a contact enquiry which they respond in 5 days but it has been well over a week and still no response or product and no pathway to a refund.

AMELIA CONWAY

AMELIA CONWAYSydney, NSW

Order rectified

They have arranged a re-delivery which I really appreciate - thanks Officeworks for doing the right thing.
Will shop again for sure, I do like Officeworks, so I was sad when my order went wrong, but after some nagging on my part it has been resolved.

nissacow

nissacowSydney, NSW

Don't ever choose phone calls

After 23 attempts to try and call through to Branch I got fed up with the repeated cycle of waiting on hold only to have them disconnect the call without even answering. Took two buses to get to their Store only to be told they have no stock... Call them after lunch tomorrow and they can confirm delivery.. Yeah, NAH - went to JB HIFI instead

Store LocationLewisham and Burwood are
Matt W

Matt WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online orders need improving

OZshopper

OZshopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful, doesn’t work

Tried to order printing job online, and through photo app. System didn’t work, I was logged out, when I tried to reset password due to app login issue, it sent an email saying password reset but no instruction how to log in... Called local store to find a resolution, none available. You cannot email the store, they cannot provide the printing service and offer no solution to their system failure.

kothapalli s.

kothapalli s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't take order online

I a
Have placed around more than 5 orders online, every time order gets canceled and refunded, when called customer care they can't verify my details. So can't buy any items online. They didnt allowed me buy items in shop due lockdown. Terrible service.

3 weeks later and then I’m told the item isn’t even in stock

I chose officeworks because it had the quickest delivery stated as arriving between 3-5 days. The website stated the item was in stock. 3 weeks later with no contact from the company at all (except confirming the order the day I ordered) I call the company to be told the item isn’t even in stock and they have no idea when it will be. Extremely frustrating and unprofessional.

MichaelF

MichaelFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless as a handbrake on a canoe

Ordered a USB device and to be fair, it was easy to order and came quickly. BUT it was the wrong item, so I tried to contact customer support - both email and phone. 3 times. The same auto generated response - 'Thank you for the feedback about your recent experience with Officeworks. If you requested a response from us, a member from our customer service team will contact you within five business days. '

That was August 8th. It's now 7th September and nothing.

I am appalled

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer support

Click and Collect is an absolute joke

Ordered a product that I confirmed was in stock for click and collect it’s been a whole day and still nothing other then a dumb generic message about it being on review. Moneys out of my account staff member advised item is in stock but can’t give me my product cause they can see the order cause it’s on review? Review for what you have my money?

Absolutely rubbish service Rubbish

Twoshedsjack

TwoshedsjackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Click and Collect? Click and go somewhere else

COVID regs. Click and collect. I spent 45 minutes outside the store trying to get thru' the Officeworks online purchase system. OMG they want name and address telephone numbers (2) c/card details, DOB . mothers maide ect., ect., all for a ink cartridge.....Then , At the last page, the website crashes. I gave up and went to JB hifi. got what I wanted in 3 minutes....NEVER AGAIN....

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful ordering online

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super satisfied with refund

have purchased a Gopro Hero 8 and found it not useful to me.i have decided to return it.Next day a car from officeworks stopped by at my house and collected the item.Next day the amount was deposited back to my account.Very very satisfied!