Officeworks

1.9

1,555 reviews

Iain M.

Iain M.Sydney, NSW

My broken watch is more reliable than the Officeworks online delivery.

As many other reviewers report... the delivery service is just about as poor as you can get. Don't plan on taking a day off to be at home for an officeworks delivery... take the whole week off and cross your fingers. A physical store is the only reliable way to experience officeworks. Online ordering (the broken tracking, no delivery times, no support, no reliability, no guarantees) are all a modern day digital comedy.

Not worth buying online - if you don't physically see it in the store, don't bother

I've never had a problem with buying in store, staff are very helpful, but there are multiple problems with the Officeworks online store. The catalog is often inaccurate - listing products (especially special offers) as low stock when they are actually out of stock. Seriously, how hard is it to be accurate when it's a digital inventory??!! I've also had the same problem as multiple other reviewers, of ordering and paying for a product only to have the delivery date (in my case for click and collect) pushed back over and over again. If Officeworks don't have the product in stock or it isn't economic for them to deliver within their quoted timeframe then they should just say so up front so you can buy it from another supplier.

Jarna

JarnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Mislead on purchas3

The laptop I wanted ' was out of stock'
I asked if the white one sitting there was similar to what I was after ' the guy said yes. Both thought into it'' paid ' got home n slowly learned what a google chrome thing was.
No where near a laptop

Store LocationCairns

Electro

ElectroSydney, NSW

Rejected my product without any notification!

Placed an order online just to find out two days later that it was rejected. No email, messages or calls were made to tell me about the status. Thanks for you dumb customer service.

Pourus

PourusSydney, NSW

Absolutely pathetic

Ordered a laptoponline, paid with creditcard. Nextday i get some emailsaying order does not meet privacy and security standards. Will NEVER buy anything at officeworks. Got my laptop from jbhifi.

Ale

Ale

Gives phone calls the cold shoulder. A Frosty reception

Called the Officeworks store for a basic enquiry as to whether a particular product was in stock. This would save me a possible unnecessary trip to the store to see if they didn’t stock this item. It was half an hour before close and the phone was ringing with no answer after 5 minutes no voicemail or nothing. Poor phone etiquette. someone should be there to answer calls.

Store LocationEpping VIC

Online purchase

Ordered a laptop online for in-store pickup, website indicated delivery would be available to collect the next day. 2 weeks later still waiting. Delivery date on order keeps moving a day.

Maggie

Maggie

Great little product

Was first time I used office work click and collect, ordered from Vic to be picked up on SA was ready and waiting. So easy, I would highly recommend them

Missing items

We made an online order with officeworks about 6 weeks ago. The package arrived and was missing 2 items. This was understandable given it was a bit of a tumultuous period. However despite 2 emails sent to advise them, I never heard back. When i tried calling the phone rang out - and this happened on few occasions. It was not a large sum of money but really disappointing. Will never use them online again.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst 'service' ever

Worst 'service' ever after I complaint about false information provided by both a store assistant and labels in store in re to a device I purchased there. I was absolutely disappointed with the fact that I was given incorrect information and then told they'd do me a fav by taking the item back. I asked to get an 'upgrade' and get a model with the required features at no extra cost to be paid by me but did not get any form of support or understanding for my situation.

Store LocationPreston

Online Catastrophe

After being told that I can’t print photos in store and order your photos online due to the covid 20, I will NEVER EVER use their website ever again! Took me the whole day to try upload bulk photos to no avail. Frustrating enough that it won’t upload anymore that 10 photos. Stay away and go elsewhere to print photos

Alana

AlanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slowest customer service

Slowest customer service out of any stores I know. Plenty of staff but no one to serve. Waited 15 minutes just to be attended, only to be pointed at the self serve photo booths I need to use that had signs saying they were not available.

Store LocationNoarlunga
bazza

bazza

Unfriendly staff, faulty products

ProductReview really needs to clamp down on these fake 5 star reviews from shill accounts.
The Moto G4 plus I purchased from Officeworks Osborned Park had the battery swell and nearly exploded.
Staff extremely unhelpful.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA
Imelda C.

Imelda C.

Excellent delivery service

Online purchases are so easy with Officeworks. I usually buy over the minimum amount and it's delivered next business day. So easy and much more convenient than going into the physical store

GGGeoff

GGGeoffSydney, NSW

Bad products

Bought 2 Bathurst chairs from Officeworks. both were faulty... Chair 1. Arm padding falls off. Chair2. Arm swing is loose and drops aswell as stitching is coming away on seat.

Doris G.

Doris G.Perth, WA

Excellent product and hassle free delivery to doorstep

Bought 2 Stilford professional slide cabinets online. As promised, they were delivered on the day as stated on the online checkout, no hassle at all! Polite delivery staff too! Excellent products for the home office files and books!

Jaytee

JayteeSydney, NSW

Office works deserves - 5

Ordered office chair which you can't buy at store you have to order online first called, checked stocks to make sure in stock then placed order online last Monday. Was advised by phone and online delays of 3 to 4 days. I rang today 1 week later was told only picked and packed Today. I asked why the delay was told warehouse decides when it's convenient for them and delivery will be delayed because of covid. They could not be honest and say it won't be a few days but few weeks and that way I could have sourced another chair. I need to sue the if my back gets worse. Then they wonder why people don't support Australian retail and order from China. Disgusted by lack of tranperncy.

CRAPPY

two different orders two different days and both times the orders go through takes my money (not a small sum too!) after a few minutes later i get a email saying the order didnt meet the security requirements !! like wth you take my money first and then give me this email.
takes 1-2 weeks until i get my refund over 1.5k waiting until my refund comes back..

if i could give 0 stars i would

Donna E.

Donna E.

Office works Newcastle - useless printing service, couldn’t care less

The service at this store is extremely bad. Despite claiming to be a “high volume” very busy printing service, they have only one service officer on who was doing all the printing, taking new jobs and delivering completed jobs. A simple job of a plastic binding around a 200 page document - which would take less than 5 mintes - wait time was 3 hours and 40 minutes. If they are so very busy, common sense would say put more staff on. Last time I tried to use them they told me nothing could be done at all that day, binding of 5 documents would take 24 hours. This store doesn’t care about customers and I won’t ever shop there again.

Store LocationNewcastle West
Brendan W.

Brendan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceptive listings - zero stock

Dodgy bait website. Officeworks deliberately and deceptively keep discontinued and zero stock products listed on their website with heavily reduced prices. You don't see that there is zero stock until you enter you postcode. Checking using other tools, there is no stock nationally. Dodgy.