Officeworks
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Officeworks

Nakamarra

Convenient & so easy to navigate etc, highly recommend

Bought x1 Lenovo M7 tablet using the online store for click & collect was so impressed I went back next day & ordered X2 more it was very easy to use, communication & tracking was above and beyond I was very impressed not only with the product I purchased but their prices aswell & also the service I received from the staff at Officeworks-Bayswater Vic, highly recommend!!..

Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.Perth, WA

Inexpensive and Comfortable Office Chair

I purchased the Roma High Back Chair in Black after working from home and needing a comfortable office chair. This product is extremely comfortable and supportive and I was very happy with the price. I also ordered the installation service and it was very affordable and easy to arrange. Took the hassle out of having to do it myself and I am very pleased with the result. I highly recommend this product.

InTheDogHouse
InTheDogHouse

Worse than terrible

Ordered a printer online, for delivery to ACT. Order confirmed. Card debited for item + delivery charge. In the same second, card credited with item cost, but not delivery charge ($5.95). Track Order stuck on "It's on its way". Two online enquiries ignored. Phoneline not answered. Too much trouble to involve credit card company in reclaiming delivery charge although this appears to be clear theft. Don't touch Officeworks with a barge pole!

Shorty
ShortySydney, NSW

Absolutely ridiculous

Frustrating

Online ordering is tedious and unclear, my order was split in two separate deliveries (one of which I am trying to track down), cannot contact customer service by phone. There needs to be more online support and customer service needs major upgrading as I just can't contact anyone over the phone.

Photos not right..darker and colours dull

The photos were darker and colours very dull and my pictures cut off. I have to get them developed all over again by someone else.

Ethan
EthanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Un-helpful

Had an issue with my click and collect and it went to a store 40mins from where I live, tried calling to sort it out and I was strung around for 20min and told me they can’t simply cancel one order so I can buy it from my a different store, why? don’t know?

ads1212
ads1212Sydney, NSW

Idiots

The employees wouldn't know a JPG from a jug or a tiff from a toffee. Officeworks! educate your staff! If you haven't realized, the world is moving (moved) on from paper, and your staff need to be really digitally literate. I just stood at the checkout for 1 hour to have 4 A3 pictures scanned and they still got it wrong! I got home and the tiff files were totally wrong and even photoshop wouldn't open them. Arrgghh.

Lucy Van P
Lucy Van PFrenchs Forest

"OFFICEWORKS" Offices that do not work- PATHETIC

Carmel
CarmelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not great

I got my canvas and tin photos back. Not real happy as they come out much darker than what’s on screen. I think this should be a warning

Marcelle S.
Marcelle S.

Warranty not honoured

I bought a phone in March and the Bluetooth, which I use on my hearing aids) is not working. They asked to send it in for repair. Since I don't want to be without a phone, I'll be without my hearing aids bluetooth components.

Mark g.
Mark g.Illawarra, NSW

I cant complain about the service cos there is none.

i called their 1300 633423 at least 10 times, just hold music no one answer. this place is pathetic. need to close down office works.

Late Delievery

Officeworks delivery is so so so slow. It hasn't arrived yet, and I don't know if I will ever get it. Moreover they charged 6 bucks for delivery, where other places are usually free.

Online orders

I will never order anything online again. I am waiting three days after my order was to be delivered and it has not been delivered yet. I have tried many many times to call them and no one has answered. I waited almost 30 mins on one call and no one picked up. This is pathetic!

Online order split items printer still not arrived

Just like the other reviews I paid for next day shipping and the printer (main purchase) still hasn’t arrived one week later. I’ve called customer service 4 seperate times and I’m told each time it should be out for delivery the following day but isn’t.
My advice - only order click and collect - the printer is in stock in my local store and I could’ve collected it in 2hrs instead of this….

Read more reviews - page 2