Suzin

Suzin

Lots of issues and no support

I ordered a couple of prints online, took so long as there was a glitch and message ‘something went wrong’ would come up. Not knowing what the problem was I kept trying. Order finally went through, still waiting the print (2 weeks ago). That’s not much of an issue, I can wait but it is so difficult to get in touch with someone to check on the status and I won’t bother emailing as I sent an email over a year ago in regards to a different enquiry, still waiting for a response.
I chose officeworks because they are cheaper than most places but it isn’t worth that pain.

waste of money

waste of moneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great greeter but no customer service once inside

Asked the greeter for laminating price but she said i'd have to ask at the print shop. The customer ahead of me was served by a staff member who came from another area of the store. 2 employees sat behind a desk and talked, one picked up a sheet of paper, walked from behind the desk, stood and talked, walked back behind the desk, sat down and continued to talk. Both glanced in my direction several times but did not acknowledge me in any way. I waited for 10 minutes and then left the store. Disgusting customer service - or lack of.
Obviously these employees need more/better training and obviously are not concerned with keeping their jobs.
Reminds me of another large store that has muscled out smaller retailers.

Katherine

Katherine Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer service experience

Pappi

Pappi

Rude customer service

Store staff are as rude to each other as they are to staff. Inexperience shows with products and customers. Another Wesfarmers corporate jerk. Store manager sent me to the call centre, call centre was useful, they wouldn't answer the call centres phone call. Pointless! Wouldn't honour the replacement faulty handset.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff member Lana

Love the self serve print area

Had no idea what to expect, just had a USB and some email docs to print, and no time and patience. Of course there was a line at the print counter so thought id try my luck at the self serve area and it worked, easily! Scanning a teeny bit exxy but it saved my job so no complaints!

simmo

simmobrisbane

Terrible

In My opinion and experience No staff are available and the equipment and processes are unreliable and are not customer friendly

I would struggle to recommend Office works

Niraj

Niraj Sydney, NSW

Buying Extras Cover is waste of money

Very difficult to make a claim. The staffs are nice and polite when they sell you the extras cover. They are very rude and annoying when you call them to make a claim. I had to call four times to make a claim and was on the phone for 3 hours.
Finally they send me to a third party repairer who said I had to pay for the repair and claim it back from office works. He wouldn’t even tell me if I was covered or not and quoted a very high price for repair. I gave up the idea of making a claim and went to another repairer who fixed it for less than half the price I was quoted.
Very bad experience. I do not recommend buying extras cover from office works. It is just the waste of money.

Alex O.

Alex O.Sydney, NSW

New account FAIL

Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Officeworks is not the issue, its the courier company.

AOB

AOBHunter Region, NSW

Garbage click n collect

I ordered a sit stand desk and opted to collet it at my local store when it was in (estimated 1 week max). Five weeks later and my desk still was not in. I called twice in the five weeks to ask when I could expect it and was told not to call as someone would contact me when it was in. I went in the store to speak with someone about the odd additional 3 invoices I had been sent only to find my order was out the back and had been there for awhile along with 3 duplicate orders with my name on them. I will NOT be shopping at Officeworks again. One positive is the in store staff are LOVELY!

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Officeworks but their online store is a joke!

Ashley

Ashley

Delivery delay.

Delivery date is being changed to a day later every single day. No idea what is going on with my order. I am awaiting a response from customer service, but I am very unhappy with the lack of communication and it is unlikely I will order from them again.

mai

maiVictoria

Canvas prints

Last year i brought multiple canvas prints for Christmas. I was so happy when they came as it was exactly as i ordered, it was efficient and the people i gifted them to were happy. After that i brought another for my own home. Will buy again for sure.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Friendly staff, nice printing quality

If you want to print a document, just pay a visit to Officeworks. 8cents for each side of paper, perhaps the cheapest price in Australia.

Caz

CazMelbourne

delivered late to the wrong address

I called to cancel my order (filing boxes for shifting files) as the tracking indicated it would be delivered late, a day after I had shifted house. They said I would need to call later to cancel it, (only after it had been delivered!) and that they would pick it up again. This seems a very odd process, and I explained that I would not be here to confirm that it had even been delivered. Shortly after the phone call my neighbour came to the door with my order. It had been delivered to the wrong address. She said she went straight to the door when they knocked, but the driver had already left. I won't be ordering from Officeworks again.

My experience with officeworks stuart park , darwin is great till now. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Great service and never been disappointed ever.

Penny

PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never any stock

Every item I have gone to purchase at office works for months has been out of stock! Tried to buy my kids iPhones each and they have none in stock. Ever. Tried to buy 3 different printers, none in stock. Tried to buy apple accessories, none in stock. Tried to buy popular printer cartridges, 4 different times and they had none in stock! I know they do it on purpose to make us shop online but I personally will not buy anything I have not physically looked at in a store first and i know many others who feel the same. Life your game in the stores Officeworks instead of being like empty warehouses.

Jerson R.

Jerson R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience

Delivery date is not accurate no explanation from them as well why it is delayed. Customers service need to wait atleast 20mins for them to answer. Never gonna order again

M Rassip

M RassipPerth, WA

Don’t waste time sending faulty laptop to be repaired

Purchased laptop from Officeworks Morley last year early February. Nov 2020 laptop died went in if can be repaired as still under 12 months. I regretted going there. It was a disaster from beginning to end. Terrible customer service right through to manager. Do not buy your computer/laptop there. No one knows what they’re doing when it comes to tech except stationery.

Store LocationMorley WA

Lizzy Bethasked

Officeworks

Your business is a joke. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Its been 3 months since I ordered my click and collect furniture. I still dont have it. Time to visit the Ombudsman.

Lizzy Beth

Furniture finally arrived yesterday. Online help desk was great and the contractor who assembles the flat pack is prompt and efficient. However I do not recommend using the click and collect service nor attempting to get any answers from the store. I did not end up going to the Ombudsman.

Dan

Danasked

Officeworks

I had my daughters lap top repaired, I purchased it in January and had issues since she started using it at school, put up with problems until last term at school because you need four to six weeks to fix it. Repairs were done under warranty and when we tried to use it it would not let us get past the Home Screen. I took it back within the week for repair and have been told that it needs a new screen because of a dent and the screen is cracked.
It had no dents or cracks on the screen when I returned it to Officeworks. I showed the girl what the issues were when I dropped it off and the screen was not cracked. Im concerned that I will be ripped off and blamed for damage that has been done whilst it is in your possession. The manager at office works said that she needs to see photos of the damage and that another employee that handles the solve up repairs will need to contact me regarding the outcome.
I don’t give a rats butt about your photos the screen was fine when I left it with you. So why are you trying to charge me for repairs needed that have been caused whilst in your possession.
The costs that you Qouted me out way the cost of the laptop. And it is still under warranty. As I stated above I am concerned that you will try and charge me for your wrongdoing.

MazB

MazBasked

Officeworks

No one is picking up the phone at any store I call? I need to get in contact with someone without driving back out to the store. Any alternative numbers that have worked for others ?

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives