Officeworks
1.9 from 1,456 reviews

So sad officeworks has a monopoly on printing in Perth.

Always leave unsatisfied with the service and consistency between staff. Lack of staff training. Please import export your customer service. Like you actually care we are there wanting a service.

Officeworks do not answer phone

Hi - bought a keyboard but had a question about keyboard type - tried youtube but was still uncertain so I rang four Officeworks stores today - two in the city, Dee Why and Chatswood and there was no phone pick up by any store - for such a large store presence, disappointing service.

Store LocationPitt Street Sydney
Jonathan Lee

Jonathan Lee

Terrible customer service at Hornsby Office Works

Requested a price beat for a pair of Airpods Gen 2. Previously advertised on theschoollocker for $188.

Such a simple request - took the counter person over 20 minutes to go back and forward with their boss to approve it - and ultimately didn't get approved because apparently 2 different products can have the "same SKU code" - total nonsense. Ended up going to another Office Works in Castle Hill and they sorted it out in less than 2 minutes. Terrible service. Stay away.

Store LocationHornsby
tortured.writer

tortured.writerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Service Ever

Terrible customer service

The Pitt Street store doesn't answer the phone. I have been trying to contact them the whole day. Why list a phone number if you can't answer it. When I phone customer care they are not at all helpful

Store LocationPitt Street Store

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range of products and good prices

I tend to get all of my technology and office stationary from Officeworks. I do quite a bit of on-line research of the product that I'm about to purchase and then source them at Officeworks as they tend to have a very good range of products at great prices that I'm interested in. Have been using Officeworks for 10+ years and have had no major issues.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria

Frankie

Frankie

If I could rate it lower than 1 star I would.

Katie T

Katie TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Store LocationKeswick
Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

Great Service at last

Because I live outside a major city I rely on the internet for nearly all of my shopping. Having been scammed twice in the last month I was feeling deflated, ordered a small purchase from office works and was delivered within two days, well done officeworks.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don't even know if or when it will be delivered

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service means serving the customer in a friendly way.

Yet again the Doncaster Officeworks queue downstairs went nowhere. Two girls chatting in the back area, one rude grumpy woman "serving" someone. I left the queue to find a guy upstairs who directed me to the area I needed to get a large box. He wasn't friendly either. The manager should turn this around - treat your staff well and they will pass it on to the customer. Train them, reward them, be positive.

Store LocationDoncaster

Nancy S.

Nancy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor delivery service! Poor customer telephone connection!

Brisbane A.

Brisbane A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

Why they have same day delivery listed on there site is beyond me . When nothing gets delivered the same day . Just like my order now was meant to be delivered the same day nope didn't happen instead it coming 3 days after its meant to be delivered . Not to mention the oxley store doesn't even know how to answer there phone at all tried ringing them for an hour and it just rang out and that's by starting to ring them 10 minutes after they had opened .

Photo book disaster

After spending hours preparing a photo book of a recent holiday, it was delivered incomplete. Looking back on my account I can still see the finished version and how it should have been printed. Customer service could not care less when I informed them of their mistake. Will never order a photo book from Officeworks again.

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dont bother calling

called for over 30 minutes at 2 stores and nobody answered. also rang 10 times two days ago and phone eventually rang out on me. When staff member from the second store finally answered I was told that they were aware of the problem but as yet nothing has been done to rectify it.

Delivery

Ordered some things online 2 weeks ago was suppose to get everything on next day delivery.. they separated my orders got everything beside my monitor that hasn’t came waste OfTime.

troner

tronerAU

No help with faulty phone

Purchased a Motorola Phone from Officeworks which developed a major fault, Phone is still under warranty however when I went back to the store they said "not our problem as we don't deal with faulty phones purchased from our stores... you have to sort it out with Motorola yourself". poor & dismissive customer service

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Waste of time

I just spent an hour trying to print some photos through their wireless printing facility and it just didn’t work - I tried three times and every time the app froze- the staff were helpful but the technology just isn’t up to the job

Store LocationCity - Pitt street

Cory

CorySouthwest, VIC

Much take. Little give.

Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always helpfull

helpful service every time at the Watergardens Store.
Matt is very patient.
Then you again
I will be back for all my printing needs.
The all store environment is very pleasant and very neat.