Officeworks

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Officeworks

Victor
Victor

Taken over by Grey Alien Hybrids.

Since Officeworks was taken over by Grey Alien Hybrids, it gives me the heeby jeebies. I don't feel comfortable there. I just want them to know that this is not their planet and their refund policy will not survive our ethics policy.

Passport photos rejected by passport office

Despite Officeworks' claim that their passport photos are 'guaranteed suitable for Australian passport applications', my set of photographs were REJECTED by the passport office due to:
1. Incorrect placement of head in photograph
2. Incorrect size of head in photograph
3. Unacceptable gradation of background shading
... in fact, everything that could be wrong was wrong, requiring me to re-submit my application!!!!
DO NOT GET YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOS TAKEN AT OFFICEWORKS.

sally5
sally5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No product delivered can't tell me anything about it.

Ordered an iwatch online. Delivery date of 15 July was indicated on the invoice.
Still not delivered. The online order tracking still indicates 15 July, with no updates.
Have rang numerous times, am told there's a case number but nothing changes, and no new delivery date is provided.

Pete
PeteFremantle

STAFF MEMBER RUDE & POORLY TRAINED FOR ONLINE PICK UP

Mark L
Mark LNSW, 2262

Click & Collect within 2 hrs - NOT

Placed online order for click & collect within 2 hours. Drive 45 mins to the store only to be told it is in their warehouse and won’t be here until the next day

• Store LocationTuggerah
Joann
JoannPerth, WA

Staff shortage

Been coming here for 15 + years and always wait at least 40 mins for service at copy counter. Get your self together and get more staff. It's a joke...

Caroline W.
Caroline W.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid for printing

Even small print jobs now take about 3-4 business days and can be up to 10 days. Completely unreasonable timeframes, especially considering they used to be 1-2 days.

The only way to cancel an order is to call head office and wait on hold.

Love to travel
Love to travelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast price match Go Pro hero 10

Walked into Brisbane CBD store. Friendly manager price matched the Go Pro Australia online offer. As the service was so helpful, I also purchased an underwater housing and extra charger / battery.

Best of all I earned Flybuys points and could use my AMEX card without extra fees.

I paid $559.95 for the camera, less another $28. Total paid for the camera was $531.95 . JB hi-fi lowest price was $719. Lol almost $200 more

Silver Fox
Silver FoxPerth

4 weeks and 2 phone calls to get a refund on a faulty google nest doorbell, allegedly because I used Paypal.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Aaron
Aaron

Poor Support

Julia
Julia

Technical staff knowledge is awful

Asked technical staff for product info including what type of cable a product had because I’d previously had issues with a particular cable. They GOOGLED answers to my questions AND showed me the wrong cable for the sealed product I was purchasing. When I got item home, it had the very cable I didn’t want. If Officeworks staff don’t know product info, why not take the time to check items instead of pointing at random items on a: shelf. You’ve wasted my time and I’ll take my business elsewhere in future.

Gugs
GugsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service ever

Went to watergardens store to buy a business printer no one asked me to help me was there for 25 mins so left. Went back again week after same again no help. I asked a woman if she could get someone she said ok. No one came. 10 mins later asked women again to get someone to help no one came. Unbelievable!! So some guy was walking past I asked him if he could help and finally got a guy with absolutely no personality to help me. Finally I bought a printer and left. Never going there again!!!:( the staff there absolutely hopeless and need more training!! Especially [Name Removed]!!

Logitech USB Headset Black H340 LOG000477

After wearing for only a short time they start to hurt your ears. Pressing hard against the ears with no adjustment, had to return for a refund. Performance wise they seem OK. They should be taken out of stock until Logitech correct the problem.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Hell To Pay
Hell To PaySydney, NSW

Can't even place order. "Customer service" have no idea how to help.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Axel brought the customer experience to a WHOLE different level! Thank you

Venue: Officeworks Mosman

I called Officeworks Mosman, and confirmed that I could come to the store and get my cards printed (FYI this is not a service Officeworks provides. So it was my fault to misunderstand the situation). I came to the store, expecting to print my business cards right away. And I was disappointed to be informed that they can't do it.

I needed it urgently. Nobody wanted to help, they wanted to direct me to another store or online purchase. But Axel approached me and offered me a creative solution that could be done today.

He spent 1 hour delivering my order, making sure everything is great and ready to go.

His help means the world to me, thank you so much Axel!

Great effort and I am very pleased with the outcome!