Olay Regenerist Whip

Olay Regenerist Whip

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash

I was terribly disappointed after using olay regenerist whip, at first it felt beautiful and light on my skin... slowly, a mild tingly feeling developed over my cheeks. I woke up with a terrible face rash that lasted 3-4 days. I was so depressed during those days, needles to say I won’t be buying this product ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$50.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Alaina

Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Coco Bisk

Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Causes Irritation Yes

Marge85

Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Bro

BroVictoria

Not bad

I have very sensitive skin at first it did make my skin feel odd (I have been using the same moisturizer for 10 + years) but I didn’t have a reaction as such. Seemed okay

Love it. Will buy again!

It's a great light weight moisturizer but still really hydrating. I am quite impressed as I find it hard getting a good moisturizer for my oily skin. The silicone texture leaves hour face feeling smooth almost like you've applied a primer and makes your foundation go on and stay on nicely

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Bonnie S.

Bonnie S.

Best moisturiser ever

Absolutely love this moisturiser. Never used a moisturiser before that makes my face not feel oily. Makes it feel smooth and soft. And it also last all day long. Even when applying at night time I wake up still feeling refreshed

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Debz

DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can live without it

I've been using this and other olay products now for around 6 months. And I really don't see what the fuss is all about. For a high price I'm sorry I won't buy again. Yes it does feel alright on the skin, but so does other cheaper creams. Thought I'd give them all a go for 1 time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

So nice and light

I like the feel of it. It's not to think and not to thin. I like that it's whipped. Not wastage from over using. Doesn't leave the skin greasy.. would buy again

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Cat Davies

Cat DaviesHunter Region, NSW

A new staple in my daily routine !!

I love the texture and feel of this product and will definitely purchase this ongoing.
I have always struggled with using skin care products and I hate the heavy feeling of creams that make my skin feel like it can’t breathe and I end up washing it off.

I have applied this product twice daily for the past week and can already feel my skin becoming softer and feels cleaner after my routine

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Dee

DeeVictoria

Amazing for oily skin types!

Very unique texture for a moisturiser, but I love it because it has that silicone feel which works an absolute treat in keeping my skin matte and smooth all day long. Super impressed and I can see it becoming a staple product in my skincare routine.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeOily Skin

Such an amazing product

Loved this product after just 2 days i could see the improvement in my skin! It was smoother, tighter, and my complexion was so good it was off the charts!

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Simone S.

Simone S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft mat finish moisturiser

My skin feels soft and smooth after applying. Ice definitely noticed that by the end of the day my skin still feels soft and doesn't have that oily finish I sometimes get. One thing I'm impressed with is that it has created a perfect mat base for makeup which I really like. Would recommend and buy again.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taylor

TaylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I love this product! It’s so light & creamy, but doesn’t leave me feeling oily but its still super moisturising

My skin has been super hydrated and moisturised, which has made is super soft as well. This product is so light and creamy to touch but does not feel oily after application
I have not noticed it helping with scarring

Purchased in September 2019 at Social soup.

Amazing Creme

This product is so light and smooth.
It feels amazing going on to the skin and also has a lovely smell to it.
Will highly recommend this product & will buy again in the future.

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Kristine

KristineSydney, NSW

This is amazing!

I was surprised by the texture of this! It really is whipped! It goes on so nicely and very quickly absorbs into my skin. This single product has solved my winter dry skin issues!!Plus it smells amazing

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
S Aler

S AlerFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing product, best I’ve ever tried!

I am so impressed with the Olay Regenerist Whip Active Moisturiser. It is by far the best face moisturiser I have used. In the past week of using this product I can see and feel a noticeable difference in my skin. my skin feels so much softer and healthier and looks well hydrated and less tired also. I have sensitive skin and this product is so gentle and I have not had to worry about any adverse reactions on my skin. This cream is an absolutely amazing confidence booster and an eye opening reminder of how important it is to take care of my skin and continue to use these products in the future.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Sonja

SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gentle on skin

Love the product! Very smooth and absorbs well. I can feel a slight film, but it's not greasy. Hasn't caused any clogged pores or breakouts - skin looks nice and healthy!

Smap

SmapSydney, NSW

Great texture

It's not greasy. Doesn't leave an oily sensation in the skin.
Has a light texture and feels nice in the skin.
Leaves skin smooth and ready for make up in the morning

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No