Olay Regenerist Whip

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Olay

Cavvy
CavvyRivett 2611, ACT

Very disappointed.

I’ve used Olay products for many years… sadly WHIP is not for me. I have lumps on my face and neck. I couldn’t believe it. Stopped using for a month and it cleared a little. Back to using it 2 weeks ago and the same thing happened.. pimple like spots. Hope it goes away totally.

Purchased in February 2022.

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Perth, WA

Inflamed, Irritated and Rashy

After a couple of days of use, my skin is irritated and tight; hot, sensitive and red (like sunburn) and I have a rash-like breakout all over my cheeks and neck. Applies nicely but disappointed that it didn't turn matte like expected. Combination skin.

**UPDATE: turns out I have malassezia foliculitis (aka. fungal acne) and fatty acids/ oils are a big no-no for my skin. Still not sure about the hot inflammation... might've been a reaction to the fragrances?

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $34.29.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash

I was terribly disappointed after using olay regenerist whip, at first it felt beautiful and light on my skin... slowly, a mild tingly feeling developed over my cheeks. I woke up with a terrible face rash that lasted 3-4 days. I was so depressed during those days, needles to say I won’t be buying this product ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $50.

Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Olay Customer CareOlaySend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Marge85
Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Ease of Application

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Bro
BroVictoria

Not bad

I have very sensitive skin at first it did make my skin feel odd (I have been using the same moisturizer for 10 + years) but I didn’t have a reaction as such. Seemed okay

Causes Irritation No

Love it. Will buy again!

It's a great light weight moisturizer but still really hydrating. I am quite impressed as I find it hard getting a good moisturizer for my oily skin. The silicone texture leaves hour face feeling smooth almost like you've applied a primer and makes your foundation go on and stay on nicely

Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.

Best moisturiser ever

Absolutely love this moisturiser. Never used a moisturiser before that makes my face not feel oily. Makes it feel smooth and soft. And it also last all day long. Even when applying at night time I wake up still feeling refreshed

Debz
DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can live without it

I've been using this and other olay products now for around 6 months. And I really don't see what the fuss is all about. For a high price I'm sorry I won't buy again. Yes it does feel alright on the skin, but so does other cheaper creams. Thought I'd give them all a go for 1 time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

So nice and light

I like the feel of it. It's not to think and not to thin. I like that it's whipped. Not wastage from over using. Doesn't leave the skin greasy.. would buy again

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline.

Cat Davies
Cat DaviesHunter Region, NSW

A new staple in my daily routine !!

I love the texture and feel of this product and will definitely purchase this ongoing.
I have always struggled with using skin care products and I hate the heavy feeling of creams that make my skin feel like it can’t breathe and I end up washing it off.

I have applied this product twice daily for the past week and can already feel my skin becoming softer and feels cleaner after my routine