Part of Oli6 Dairy Goat 4.9

4.5

Skye caltabiano
Skye caltabiano

Best formula out there!

Highly recommend the Oli6 goat milk formula. As a first time mum you always are wondering what the best things are for your newborn and I wouldn’t look any further than this formula. My baby seems to really enjoy it and it is gentle on the stomach and easy to digest. Will continue to use this brand. Thanks for the great product! Show details ·  1
Lec & A.
Lec & A.

More than 5 Stars, Highly recommend it

Both my two bubbas are Oli6 babies. The only formula I trusted since my 5 year old was a baby and now with my 7 week old baby, they both love it. As a happy mumma I highly recommend the Oli6 product. Show details ·  1
Kaytlyn S.
Kaytlyn S.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

As a health-conscious parent, I've always sought the best for my little one. That's why I turned to Oli 6 Goat Milk Formula from 6 months of age it's honestly been a game-changer. Taste-wise, Oli 6 hits the mark. It's fine without a yucky smell and feels very soft. My daughter loves it and has never had any issues refusing a bottle unlike other formula brands. We love how goat's milk is the closest thing to breastmilk too which had made her weaning transition a lot easier. Thank you Oli6!! Show details ·  1
Merlin L.
Merlin L.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Infant

Amazing goat milk formula & the best team!

I wanted to write another review after 5 years since we had first began our journey with oli6 products for our kids. We just welcomed our newborn and few days before my hubby had reached out to the lovely customer service team and Di was beyond helpful and arranged the oli6 products for us to try. Again, I’m not surprised with oli6 customer service as they have always gone above and beyond with customers request. Thank you Di for arranging and giving us a wonderful experience again! Bub has taken the formula so well thus far and we couldn’t be even more happier :) 100% recommend this oli6 goat milk formula especially with bubs who have sensitive tummies and skin , one of the best in Australia! Show details ·  1
Cindy C.
Cindy C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good for kids with Eczema

We've tried a lot of different formulas and my children switched over to Oli easily with no complaints, really easy to prepare and isn't gluggy when mixing like other formulas. Very good on their gut health and really helped with their eczema. Show details ·  1
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Great product

I have been using the infant goats milk for my twins since 5 months old,
now 10 months old. My twins are mixed feed and Oli Goat milk was the perfect top up that we needed. Very easy transition from breast milk to this formula. 10/10! Show details ·  1
Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Infant

Game-changer in our house!

Discovering Oli6 has been an absolute game-changer!! 100% recommend it's like magic for sensitive tummies, my baby was struggling on other formulas until we found Oli6! Thankyou Oli6 my baby is alot happier! Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaAU2 posts
  Infant

Causes pain and excessive wind

This was the second formula I tried my baby on. On it for 2 weeks and he screams in pain,l with colic and is constipated. I’m shocked at all the positive reviews as this formula is expensive and has caused us so much pain! Show details
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Amazing

AMAZING product all 3 of my children have used oli6 and it is so easily digestible! None had tummy issues! Also dissolves soooo well! And very nicely priced Show details ·  1
Whitney
WhitneySouth Australia2 posts
  Verified Infant
Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.

Awesome customer service

Awesome customer service !
My boy loves Oli 6 and has never had any issues. He is also breast fed so knowing he will take this with ease definitely helps so much. Show details ·  1
Millie
Millie
  Infant

Best formula we have tried yet and we have 3 under 4, and twins incoming!

I had my first two babys very close in age and had so much trouble with them sleeping having colic and having upset tummy’s, I’d read so much on goat milk I decided to put my third baby on this, hands down the best, happy baby, happy tummy, happy mum! The cost is worth the less worry and happy baby! Oli 6 has worked so well for this we have also decided to put our soon to born twins straight onto it also! Don’t look back mummas make the switch like I did! Goat milk is the best way to go, oh and did I mention it doesn’t stink like other formulas. Run don’t walk, make the switch! Show details ·  1
Amy B
Amy B
Luke
Luke

Best formula out there

Oli6 has been an amazing product for our two kids - complements breast feeding, easy to digest and loved by our daughter Indi + Roman. Strongly recommend any new parents give it a go! Show details ·  1
Renee Abela
Renee AbelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Life Saver for my 7 month old

We have tried 7 different formulas for my son as he has reflux and a sensitive tummy. My son has been unsettled since 12 weeks old, he completely refused his bottles a few days back so we decided to finally switch to goat milk formula. My fussy little guy is now drinking a whole bottle without fighting it, burps so easily, and seems so much more settled. He still spits up here and there, but nothing like he previously did with the other formulas. This formula also tastes beautiful, is easy to mix and the customer service is amazing. It is worth every cent, and has changed my bubs life for the better! Show details ·  1

Dia
Dia · Dairy Goat Infant

Just a question regarding the feeding schedule.
I noticed that oli 6 suggests much less than other formulas. For example at 4 months oli suggests 3-4 bottles at 200ml whereas another formula suggests 5 bottles at 210ml for the same age group. Is there a reason for the big difference? Will Bub be getting the same amount of nutrition having the 4 oli bottles as opposed to other formulas which suggest more to be consumed?
Thanks!

Raya  · Dairy Goat Infant

Hello, I switched over to Oli infant for my 5wk old as he was having tummy troubles on another formula. He seems to enjoy it and is more settled but has been drinking much less at each feed but wanting to feed more frequently. He barely finishes 50ml but wants to eat again in an hour. He used to get 90ml every 3hrs. Is this normal?

Deanna N.
Deanna N.

Hi can you please advise if this ever got resolved in having the exact same issue with my 10 week old

Raya

Unfortunately Oli 6 didn't work out for my bubs. We ended up switching to another formula that our GP recommended and had better luck.

Cndu · Dairy Goat Infant

Hi Team,

Oli6 is very gentle on my bubs tummy, he drinks well and sleeps well with good weight gain, however he has redness and puffiness of his eyes. Will he overcome this going further? Because I can't proceed further if it affects his eyes.

Cndu

I believe my son is allergic to one of the ingredients in your formula. Nothing to do with the formula, its just his reaction to it. Every child is different.

See all Oli6 Dairy Goat Infant questions

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior
Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior5.0
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $37.95$37.95$37.95$37.95
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Toddler (1+ year)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1324
Contains Cow's MilkNoNoNoNo
Contains Goat's MilkYesYesYesYes
Contains SoyYesYesYesYes
Awards 2021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 2024