Part of Oli6 Dairy Goat 4.9

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Oli6 is perfect ! We can't live without it

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior is the smart choice because it contains around six times the oligos of cows milk. Oligos have been suggested to provide gut & immune health and help to promote beneficial bacteria in humans. Show details ·  1
Ivan Ng
Ivan NgPerth, WA

Awesome product

My little one is allergic to cow's milk and she has been drinking Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior for the last 10 months. She loves the taste and must have the milk first thing when she wakes and before bed at night, with a book I read to her. She has grown so much now I will highly recommend to any parents whose children are allergic to cow's milk. Show details ·  1
RuthE
RuthEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  Milk Junior

Absolutely essential for my growing kids

Both my kids grew up drinking and thriving on Oli6 infant formulas and toddler drinks, so the natural progression to goats milk for juniors made perfect sense. They both love to drink it before bedtime, and it’s a great comfort knowing they will get all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients they need to be strong and healthy. Can’t recommend it enough! Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love this product!

We love that this company has options for older children/the rest of the family. Our daughter is very fussy with her food. Always comes home from school with a full lunch box etc. We're so glad she loves her Oli6 and it gives her nutrients she might be missing out on otherwise. Highly recommend to other parents of fussy eaters! Show details ·  1
Ata
Ata

The best formula!!

This is really amazing formula from Oli6!
Both my childrens are like it, especially my son he always say “yummy yummy milk”.
The customer service is excellent and we love supporting small Australian business.
I would highly recommend oli6 goat’s formula to all my friends and family. Show details ·  1
Mick
MickMelbourne5 posts
  Milk Junior

This is perfect for kids

We tried Oli6 for our son after seeing great results for our niece who had colic. Our now 4 year old has tried every stage and he has loved each and every one of them without any issues. Choosing Oli6 has been a great choice for our family Show details ·  1
Joanne Lung
Joanne Lung

Amazing formula

I've been using Oli6 formula for over 6 years now, and it has been a lifesaver for me and my little ones. The formula is not only nutritious but also incredibly convenient. It provides all the essential nutrients that growing children need, and my kids love the taste! Plus, it's easy to prepare, making busy mornings a breeze. I appreciate the peace of mind knowing that my children are getting a well-balanced and healthy start to their day with this formula. Highly recommended! Show reply
Ngoc
NgocSydney, NSW
  Milk Junior

My son loves it and doesn’t flare up his eczema!!

My son can’t tolerate dairy milk or formula so this is a great alternative. Not many brands cater to his age group. So we’re grateful to find a formula that he loves drinking and provides the nutrients he needs for his age. One very happy Boy! Show details ·  1
Amna.h
Amna.hSydney, NSW
  Verified Milk Junior

The most amazing formula on the market

The best formula on the market , my son was breastfeed and only ever wanted breastmilk wouldn’t even take a bottle , I started to introduce Oli to him and I had absolutely no problems weaning him off breast milk the transition worked perfectly when I only used Oli formula , I feel so safe giving my son the best formula on the market they defiantly tick all my first mum anxiety boxes ! Show details ·  1
Seren
SerenSouth East Queensland, QLD

a great exprence

My bub loves Oli6 after testing numerous well-known baby formula brands and he enjoys the taste,Oli6 mixed up easily with no clumps of powder in the teat which make it a great choice for a busy mum. it also contains most of nutrients required for a growing baby. Show details ·  1
Dominic
Dominic4 posts

Best Product

My little one absolutely loves Oli6 Milk Drink. We have used Oli6 for over a year now. Its a great product that is easily digested and helps with my child's immunity. It is a great to add to milkshakes. Highly Recommend Show details ·  1
Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Oli!

Taste creamy, which is the first reason the prep girl likes it. As parents, we notice this goat milk protect the girl with strong immune when everyone else caught flu. And she starts growing taller after roughly 3 weeks’ taken, which I suppose this goat milk is a good resource of Calcuim. Well done Oli! Show details ·  1
Mandy Zhou
Mandy Zhou

Great Product!

It's a great product contribute to easier digestion. My son just love it. I think we will continue to use Oli6 and definitely will recommend to my friends! Show details ·  1
Esther
EstherAustralian Capital Territory
  Fair Incentive Milk Junior

This is a perfect formula and stomach friendly for my little one

They enjoyed it and are happy.
No side effects whatsoever
Yes very easy to prepare and its stomach friendly. I would like to recommend this formula to all parents. Its very good and perfect Show details ·  1
Preet
PreetSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive Milk Junior

I started using Oli6 Goat milk 2 months ago and my bub loves it. Its healthy and yummy. Highly recommended!

My 12 month old loves it. Yummy in flavour. Easy on his little tummy.
Definately , its quick and easy to prepare.
I have used it for my daughter's milkshakes as well! Highly recommended! Show details