99% · 1091 · 1%
Job Satisfaction

Pip
PipSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

The absolute best!

So hardworking Ric and Aws. They did not stop! Highly recommend. They arrived 6.30am and worked until the late afternoon. Non stop. They were kind and very good.
Darren
Darren

Best professional ever

What amazing service very friendly and did a great professional job I would recommend these guys anytime . Job well done
Kaps
KapsSydney, NSW3 posts

Exp with On Time team

Fantastic service, on time, looked after really well, highly recommended
Nola Miller
Nola MillerMid North Coast, NSW

No Problems on time Removals ,900klm move

Could not be more pleased with the work done by this company , their staff is amazing workers Very polite and curtious. Nothing was any trouble , removed the top off my favourite kitchen work bench and got it out the door . 3 Bedroom House , lots of shed and garden stuff , Anything we wanted to go went in the truck . They were met at the other end by a member of our family and could not help us enough putting everything were we wanted it to go . Thank you many times over
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Stress free removals

We are so glad that we have chosen On Time Removals this time. Right from the start Aram had approached in the right way, he was polite and professional. It was a bit stressful that we need to move 3 bedroom house to 200 kilometres away. But Rodney and Alex had taken all the stress off from us. They did wrapped up all our furnitures and did in a timely manner. We are very happy with them, and already recommended to our daughter and her friends. Thank you On Time Removals! Thank everyone involved. Jen from Woy Woy
Donna H.
Donna H.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
Angella
AngellaNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Excellent and on Time Service

From the beginning to the end, Aram was very corperative and responsive. Mine was an interstate move and the movers came on time. Quickly did the packing and delivered to the destination. Price was reasonable too. I highly recommend On Time Removals.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Wonderful service - highly recommend

I discovered Aram and his amazing team of removalists when moving a family member from north west Sydney to the Central Coast. The team were highly organised, fast and efficient and took care with all items. Three months later I’m a returning customer for my own move.
I can’t thank them enough for making my move easy on the day. The team were on time, wrapped everything carefully, and went that extra mile to pack a few things I was unable to finish. Nothing was too hard on the day regardless of stairs, heat, and awkward items.

Great pricing, great communication, great team.

Bronwyn
Bronwyn

The best and cheapest moving company

These guys were great! I shopped around and these guys were the cheapest , they were fast, great to deal with and very efficient. They picked up from Sydney and moved me to the mid north coast in one day, they wrapped all my furniture and individually bubbled wrapped all my pictures.
I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Gem
Gem2 posts

Could not have asked for a better service

Beyond expectations. Couldn’t have asked for a better service. Very professional and fair price.
Woodies move
Woodies move

Woodies on the move

From our very first contact with On Time Removalists we were highly satisfied. Aram was super friendly and polite and never ‘pushy’ at all times. He even answered our silly questions which to others might have been trivial but to us were a concern.
The boys were punctual on the day and did not complain when settlement was delayed meaning a longer day than expected. It was a 3 hour move and it was well handled. Thanks everyone involved!
Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Best Removalists

Aram contacted me and after discussing our needs, he offered a fixed quote that was more than reasonable. He went out of his way to accommodate our requirements for the move.
Our removalists, Ramsin & Alex, arrived on time and were extremely professional. They went over and beyond expectations. All furniture was wrapped & protected and safely delivered on time. They even ensured the television was working on delivery.
I can highly recommend this firm for any large, small, local or interstate removals.
S. H.
S. H.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Efficient, reliable and friendly service!

Aram was very prompt in responding to my request for a quote. He was very friendly and patiently answered my questions in detail on the phone. His price was reasonable and competitive compared to other quotes I got.

David and Sam arrived on time and were courteous and careful as they took our bulky furniture down 30 stairs from our unit on Level 2 in the Gold Coast, QLD . The delivery on the next morning in Sydney was no hassle at all.

Will certainly engage their efficient and frinedly professional service again next time we move. Thanks a lot, Aram, David and Sam!

Mark F.
Mark F.

Top lads, fantastic job

Magic job done by the boys.
Helped to take the stress out of a tough situation.
Highly recommend, especially for interstate moves.
Wheeler
WheelerSydney, NSW

Urgent move done on time!

On Time Removals accommodated an urgent move from Moruya to Sydney efficiently and courteously. Goods were on the truck within two days of the request, communication was excellent from start to finish and Ari put in the extra mile moving some large plants with great care.