One Agency

One Agency

Ian Stokes

Ian StokesSydney, NSW

Amazing sales team and customer service

I recieved great customer service from the team at northbridge One agency Martin and David hit all the marks when it came to the job at hand Thank you i would refer them to anyone looking to rent or buy.

ec

ecCanberra 2600, ACT

Questionable ethics

I attended an inspection at a property, and was advised by the agent that "money talks" and that I should offer a higher rent to improve the chances of my application being successful. I applied (at the base requested rate) and have had 3 phone calls so far the following Monday, asking for my bank statements, and the final call requesting if I could pay the bond today to secure my application's place among the top three apps. The agent would only then put my application forward to the landlord for consideration. Ah.... no.

Mauricio Sokal

Mauricio SokalSydney, NSW

Complete disregard

The service provided by the agency north and the agent, Johnny Ho was absolutely non-existent. I always payed the rent on time, in fact 10 to 12 days in advance. When had dishwasher problem, right at the beginning of the lease I had to follow-up dozens of time until I got a response. They took over a month to get it repaired.

When I left the property it was the same. Johnny kept procrastinating the return and the extra days of rent paid for 2 weeks. In during one call to follow up I heard the absurd saying he he was too busy to worry about that and was going to update me eventually when he hear something from the owner.

Kelly P.

Kelly P.Illawarra, NSW

One Agency to avoid

One Agency Warilla
Terrible customer service. House listed for sale for 3 months and in that time agent has done nothing to sell the property. Phone calls from customer went unanswered for 2 months. Customer wasn't provided with a copy of the contract of sale and now that the customer is fed up and wants to list with a different agent they are trying to charge $2500 in fees.
Best to use any other agency than One Agency

Avoid this company

They ignored my calls for a leaking hot water system for 6 months during winter, was only when I rang them one day after not having a hot shower for 5 days that it had to be done that day or I would organise it myself and send them the bill they sent someone out.
They they assured me there were water saving fittings in every tap, when all 7 inside the house didn't have one.
They made fun of me when I actually begun to read my lease contact, so I just stopped and signed it. Now I have to change house and leave the lease early and pay a leavers fee which was hidden in there somewhere of 6 weeks rent. When asked if the lease can be handed over to a new tenant they just replied you still have to pay... for what?

Othello

OthelloCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible customer service

TyW

TyW

One Agency Fremantle.. YEAH one agency to avoid

Excellent service!

Excellent customer service, honest and genuine agents. Our experience was with Love Wadhwa, who was extremely professional and understood our needs and requirement. We really appreciate his suggestion and advice. I would highy recommend One Agency. They are not pushy and want the best for you.

Awful and rude

Renting with this realestate has been a nightmare, not only do they lie and make things up they are utterly rude and the ladies feel like they are entitled to something. Never have I ever come across such rude people who seem to not care, their compassion towards tenants is non existent! They hand out breaches like they are tic tacs, some illegal infact, stated by the rta!! I would never recommend going through them to rent or buy. Stay away and save yourself the hassle.

Vins

VinsCanberra

Totally unprofessional, liers, unethical business conduct and behaviour, shame on one agency

standuptobullies

standuptobulliesSnowy Mountains NSW

One Agency in Cooma NSW bullies and intimidates

One agency Penrith

Do not use one agency at Penrith they are using bullying tactics to push us out of our home. The owner obviously wants to sell and has recently changed real estates to one agency.

We have no problems with the owner wanting to sell it is their house after all but we know our rights and will not swayed by bullying tactics we have always been on time with our rent and am very dissatisfied with their behaviour.

Unbelievable

The rudeness and contempt this women dished out to me and my family , photos every 3 months, missing rental money. Repair that took near 6 months. And she enjoyed every moment.

RedBraces

RedBraces

DO NO USE

Marty

MartyWollongong

Fixing of urgent leaky roof repairs which took 3 months, causing health risks to the family

House sale

These guys have no respect for tenants in a house they are selling as we have not once seen any paper work or write communication on open house days posting photo on the net with our belongings and no consent, breaching acts, miss guiding tenants and lack of communication. It's like a big joke to them.

Ja

Jahornsby

Lying, non professional, and so so RUDE.

I nearly purchased a home from these losers, who truly have no integrity! [name removed] is one heck of a vulture, who will try and eat you alive. Once we voiced not being comfortable with her unethical approach, she quickly moved on from us, without even trying to rectify her dishonest dealings.
They don't even have an address.
Whether you're buying or selling keep away, they're quite a dishonest one woman band agency that won't last!

One Agency Sorell

The worst decision I made was signing a contract to sell with this company. Unprofessional and lack of knowledge of the industry
Getting family members to write glowing reviews says a lot

Deplorable Business Conduct.