Online Appliance Spares

Online Appliance Spares

Great company to deal with.

I ordered a replacement part for a broken dairy bar lid for my refridgerator.Order processed and delivered all within 3 days.Great service I would highly recommend this company to all.

Spot on Service

Not the first time Ive dealt with this company each time have received exactly what I wanted and the postage and handling time has been 1st class
Would thoroughly recommend them

Highly Recommend This Company

This is a very efficient and well organised company, that offers incredibly fast delivery. Very easy to use website and highly recommend this company. Thank you for your excellent service.

5 star service

Brilliant service, ordered the part at 2pm and it arrived the next morning and my dishwasher is working again! Thank you

Speedy and efficient

I posted an order one afternoon and the product arrived the next morning. Absolutely fabulous service. Thank you for your prompt response.

You're life (and money) savers!

I thought my LG TV was faulty but thought it might have been the remote control. I asked for help and was given the correct item number for my TV as the original one was out of production.
I got the remote in quick time over the Xmas break and it worked perfectly.
Now I don't need to buy a new TV...not yet anyway!

First Class Service

I recently ordered a replacement Roller Kit for my Dishlex dishwasher and it arrived within three days of my placing the order. Thanks guys (and the price was right too!).

Great customer service

Courteous , helpful , reliable and efficient. Great to do business with. Would use this company again and recommend to others.

Faster delivery

Excellent service and delivery of the goods in less than 2 days. I definitely recommend them and buy items for them again

Quality product fast delivery

Easy to use web site with good product selection.
Super easy way to clean oven racks (buy new ones).

So easy and effective

I am a retired pensioner l went on line and entered the code number gave my details and it was done. I am very happy with the services.and will be using the site again.

Quality Product & Fast Delivery :)

First time purchased from them for a 900W 145mm hotplate wired-in element. I like their website with good product images, precise delivery details, clear shipping and returns information. Keep me informed all the time from Ordering> Send> AUS Post Delivery. I am excited when I received the parcel exactly at the early morning of Delivery Date they informed, and the product is good quality. No doubt onlineappliancespares.com.au will be my top choice for next purchase. May I take this opportunity to say THANK YOU, guys!

Would use again and recommend

I have used this company twice to buy spare parts. Their web Site is excellent (many are not). Easy to,search, and also made it easy to find the model number and choose the part. It even performs a verification to check the part you order fits that equipment (frig in both cases). In each case, excellent and accurate communication and the part arrived promptly, we’ll packed against possible damage. Very happy with them and would not bother with anyone else.

Understanding staff member, explained the process of obtaining replacement part clearly. Prompt delivery of fridge part via postal services and notified of expected delivery time.Great service. Thank you, working well now.

Great service and product delivery

Hi guys, my fridges hinge broke and within a day I received a new one. I would recommend this business.
Great service and product, delivery fast and efficient.