Online Appliance Spares

Online Appliance Spares

Cat J.

Cat J.

BAKING TRAY FOR SCONES

From time of order (4th of February 2020) to delivery (7th February 2020).
This is very fast as they had to order it in - ACT to Cessnock
Fast delivery; got what I wanted

Sandra H.

Sandra H.Sydney, NSW

Efficient fast service

I ordered a washing machine part on Tuesday night and it was express delivered on Thursday morning. Excellent efficient service.
Easy ordering process with easy instructions online. Definitely recommend. A +. Thanks

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

Their website is excellent for matching the parts that fit my fridge/freezer based on the Model Number which I found inside the fridge door. Delivery was fast and the new components were exactly what I was after.

Bron

BronCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic service!

With a very easy to use website, a super fast checkout, extra speedy delivery, and an excellent product! What more could you possibly ask for? Thank you online appliance spares!

shatchard

shatchardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better to deal with by far than manufacturer

These guys are great. I needed a part for my Fisher and Paykel front loader urgently. I called Fisher and Paykel and they were very unhelpful and told me it would be 7-10 business days. I cant be without a washing machine that long before Christmas! I called these guys they had the part in stock and sent it out same day. It was ordered late Monday and will be here today (Wednesday). They saved the day! excellent service and the guys on the phone are great. will never deal with Fisher and Paykel again even if I have to pay a little bit more (Not too much more. There was only less than $10 difference between them and F & P when you took into account shipping)

Suzanne L

Suzanne LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary

Ordered my spare part on the 9/12/19 and received the part on 13/12/19. Couldn't be any happier. Its the right part because of their site... you can't pick the wrong item because they are so thorough ! Well done & Thank You

Gertie

GertieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Westinghouse crisper

A perfect transaction, I ordered the replacement crisper using the model number of the fridge, it was checked by this company before I purchased it, to make sure I had ordered the right part.
Delivered to S.A. in 4 days, well packaged, and left at the safe place by Australia Post, just as I had requested.

BD

BDWimmera, VIC

Part for old dryer

We have dealt with Online Appliance Spares a number of times in the past so did not hesitate when the clothes dryer needed a small part. Two days later the dryer is fixed. Once again top class service which is both fast and affordable.

With new knobs my cook top looks like new again.

7 days ago I ordered new knobs for a 10 year old Westinghouse cook top. Firstly I was amazed that it was still possible to source such knobs as I thought they would be no longer available. My online order went through smoothly and delivery within a week is amazing! My cooktop is now looking almost like new again and igniting more efficiently. Great service and speed of delivery. Many thanks.

Great customer service

I ordered a set of knobs for my Westinghouse stove on Tuesday evening and they arrived Thursday morning. I had some difficulty fitting them so decided to call Onlne
Appliance Spares and was advised by Rodney that they were indeed the right part and to try again as they can be tight to fit. If there was a problem a note had been made.
I tried again and they fitted perfectly. Thank you Rodney, a pleasure to deal with.

Scilla

ScillaSydney, NSW

Fantastic and Speedy Service

We ordered a wall bracket for our dryer on the 04th of June and received it via Australia Post 2 days later.
Very happy with the speed of service and delivery and the easy to use website is excellent, just have to type in your part number and find what your looking for and it makes it even better knowing that the parts are genuine parts and you get what is pictured.
Would highly recommend Online Appliance Spares.

Great service !

Ordered a filter for my Westinghouse rangehood. Part was properly displayed on website and payment via Paypal was speedy and efficient . Within a week the part was delivered to my doorstep in Pert WA! highly recommended .

Bec c

Bec cPerth, WA

Very quick and easy

It took me a total of 3 minutes to order my spare part. They have a great website even told me how to find part number and paypal so didnt need my purse!

GTB

GTB

Great company to deal with.

I ordered a replacement part for a broken dairy bar lid for my refridgerator.Order processed and delivered all within 3 days.Great service I would highly recommend this company to all.

Spot on Service

Not the first time Ive dealt with this company each time have received exactly what I wanted and the postage and handling time has been 1st class
Would thoroughly recommend them

Daneal

DanealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend This Company

This is a very efficient and well organised company, that offers incredibly fast delivery. Very easy to use website and highly recommend this company. Thank you for your excellent service.

Unsure81

Unsure81Launceston, TAS

5 star service

Brilliant service, ordered the part at 2pm and it arrived the next morning and my dishwasher is working again! Thank you

Pjm

PjmCanberra

Speedy and efficient

I posted an order one afternoon and the product arrived the next morning. Absolutely fabulous service. Thank you for your prompt response.

Jeremy

JeremyMelbourne

You're life (and money) savers!

I thought my LG TV was faulty but thought it might have been the remote control. I asked for help and was given the correct item number for my TV as the original one was out of production.
I got the remote in quick time over the Xmas break and it worked perfectly.
Now I don't need to buy a new TV...not yet anyway!

Kevin C

Kevin CFrankston

First Class Service

I recently ordered a replacement Roller Kit for my Dishlex dishwasher and it arrived within three days of my placing the order. Thanks guys (and the price was right too!).