Online Appliance Spares

Online Appliance Spares

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gertie

GertieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Westinghouse crisper

A perfect transaction, I ordered the replacement crisper using the model number of the fridge, it was checked by this company before I purchased it, to make sure I had ordered the right part.
Delivered to S.A. in 4 days, well packaged, and left at the safe place by Australia Post, just as I had requested.

BD

BDWimmera, VIC

Part for old dryer

We have dealt with Online Appliance Spares a number of times in the past so did not hesitate when the clothes dryer needed a small part. Two days later the dryer is fixed. Once again top class service which is both fast and affordable.

With new knobs my cook top looks like new again.

7 days ago I ordered new knobs for a 10 year old Westinghouse cook top. Firstly I was amazed that it was still possible to source such knobs as I thought they would be no longer available. My online order went through smoothly and delivery within a week is amazing! My cooktop is now looking almost like new again and igniting more efficiently. Great service and speed of delivery. Many thanks.

Great customer service

I ordered a set of knobs for my Westinghouse stove on Tuesday evening and they arrived Thursday morning. I had some difficulty fitting them so decided to call Onlne
Appliance Spares and was advised by Rodney that they were indeed the right part and to try again as they can be tight to fit. If there was a problem a note had been made.
I tried again and they fitted perfectly. Thank you Rodney, a pleasure to deal with.

Scilla

ScillaSydney, NSW

Fantastic and Speedy Service

We ordered a wall bracket for our dryer on the 04th of June and received it via Australia Post 2 days later.
Very happy with the speed of service and delivery and the easy to use website is excellent, just have to type in your part number and find what your looking for and it makes it even better knowing that the parts are genuine parts and you get what is pictured.
Would highly recommend Online Appliance Spares.

Great service !

Ordered a filter for my Westinghouse rangehood. Part was properly displayed on website and payment via Paypal was speedy and efficient . Within a week the part was delivered to my doorstep in Pert WA! highly recommended .

Bec c

Bec cPerth, WA

Very quick and easy

It took me a total of 3 minutes to order my spare part. They have a great website even told me how to find part number and paypal so didnt need my purse!

GTB

GTB

Great company to deal with.

I ordered a replacement part for a broken dairy bar lid for my refridgerator.Order processed and delivered all within 3 days.Great service I would highly recommend this company to all.

Spot on Service

Not the first time Ive dealt with this company each time have received exactly what I wanted and the postage and handling time has been 1st class
Would thoroughly recommend them

Daneal

DanealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend This Company

This is a very efficient and well organised company, that offers incredibly fast delivery. Very easy to use website and highly recommend this company. Thank you for your excellent service.

Unsure81

Unsure81Launceston, TAS

5 star service

Brilliant service, ordered the part at 2pm and it arrived the next morning and my dishwasher is working again! Thank you

Pjm

PjmCanberra

Speedy and efficient

I posted an order one afternoon and the product arrived the next morning. Absolutely fabulous service. Thank you for your prompt response.

Jeremy

JeremyMelbourne

You're life (and money) savers!

I thought my LG TV was faulty but thought it might have been the remote control. I asked for help and was given the correct item number for my TV as the original one was out of production.
I got the remote in quick time over the Xmas break and it worked perfectly.
Now I don't need to buy a new TV...not yet anyway!

Kevin C

Kevin CFrankston

First Class Service

I recently ordered a replacement Roller Kit for my Dishlex dishwasher and it arrived within three days of my placing the order. Thanks guys (and the price was right too!).

Great customer service

Courteous , helpful , reliable and efficient. Great to do business with. Would use this company again and recommend to others.

Faster delivery

Excellent service and delivery of the goods in less than 2 days. I definitely recommend them and buy items for them again

Quality product fast delivery

Easy to use web site with good product selection.
Super easy way to clean oven racks (buy new ones).

So easy and effective

I am a retired pensioner l went on line and entered the code number gave my details and it was done. I am very happy with the services.and will be using the site again.

Quality Product & Fast Delivery :)

First time purchased from them for a 900W 145mm hotplate wired-in element. I like their website with good product images, precise delivery details, clear shipping and returns information. Keep me informed all the time from Ordering> Send> AUS Post Delivery. I am excited when I received the parcel exactly at the early morning of Delivery Date they informed, and the product is good quality. No doubt onlineappliancespares.com.au will be my top choice for next purchase. May I take this opportunity to say THANK YOU, guys!

jmbau

jmbauMelbourne

Would use again and recommend

I have used this company twice to buy spare parts. Their web Site is excellent (many are not). Easy to,search, and also made it easy to find the model number and choose the part. It even performs a verification to check the part you order fits that equipment (frig in both cases). In each case, excellent and accurate communication and the part arrived promptly, we’ll packed against possible damage. Very happy with them and would not bother with anyone else.