Online Auto Parts

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Online Auto Parts

3.6

Black Thumb Down
Black Thumb DownBrisbane

Mostly great parts

Great promt service sorting out my issue.

Had an issue with a recent purchase that I made. Spoke to a guy named Ash and he was fantastic on the phone, he resolved my issue straight away! I suggest if anyone has any issues with parts they've ordered to call these guys first. They are more than willing to do their best to help you out. Much appreciated.

Dan C.
Dan C.

Hey there yes my order H251577. Can you please send me an email address I can forward my queries too. Cheers

Fault parts

Quick delivery but the starter motor purchased did not turn over, it was fitted by a mechanic. Reached out to customer support and was quickly asked if I had a report to verify faulty part, I said yes and haven't heard since.

Philippe

Online auto parts have gotten back to me and happily offered a refund without needing the part back which is very much appreciated. Will hopefully be ordering from them again soon.

Jamieson
Jamieson

Great. Quick, easy, and fairly priced.

I've used these guys a few times, and each time has been good.

Delivery to regional areas is quick. Products are fairly priced - generally much cheaper than Repco and Supercheap. And they have a pretty good range of stock.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Online Auto Parts compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Vic H
Vic HSouth Australia

Convenient Auto Parts.

Been ordering parts through Online Auto Parts for a little while to keep our cars well maintained and has been a good experience with speedy service and fast postage, Cheers.

Eddie
Eddie

Can't fault these guys.

After years buying from ONLINEAUTOPARTS,I can honestly say the people working there are on the ball, honest and look after their customers. Recently purchased a starter motor that turned out faulty, after 3 mths I contacted them. Being honest and polite always helps dealing with any organisation. They send me a new one express and free of any charges. Thank you again guys. Very much appreciated.
Eddie Bird.

Andrew
AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Huge Range Of Parts. Fast Postage - But It Will Cost You

I have purchased 4 items from Online Auto Parts just this year, and have never been let down - even in the midst of the Covid-19 thing.

Normally when I need a part for a car, I need it quickly to get it back on the road, and these guys are quick - 2 to 3 working days to Central Queensland. The downside of speed is of course cost - I've found that generally their postage pushes the total cost of the parts higher than their competition, although the cost of the part itself is competitive.

I guess it's a choice we have to make as consumers - pay more to get it quicker, or save some money and wait a bit longer.

Overall - 5 stars, minus 1 star for postage and handling (just joking, I gave them 5 stars)

Lachi
LachiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t shop there

Dan
DanNorth Queensland, QLD

Don't think twice

I live in far north QLD, a remote area. I order early AM, these guys ship on the same day. I receive it within 2 days. Parts are perfectly packaged, great quality, fits your car easily. What else would you want from a part store?

LoraineW
LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent range of autoparts at excellent price

Needed some parts to service my car and did a price check around the usual retail auto shops. OnlineAutoParts pricing came in far below that of other stores. Picked up the parts from their store at Virginia and while there also purchased a full set of shockies for the 4WD. My husband is a retired heavy equipment fitter/mechanic, and knows his spare parts. They supplied known quality brands at below the usual market price. Our son purchased parts after we told him about them and he was very pleased with the price and customer service.

jfk
jfkbrisbane

Spam central

There's no way to unsubscribe from their relentless spamming emails. Requested through online contact to be removed after the "unsubscribe" link turned out to be a con. Avoid at all costs

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Open box, missing parts. crap shocks

Kate4
Kate4Central, SA

Such amazingly priced parts!!!

These guys are awesome. Their parts are the cheapest I have ever found on most things. The only thing stopping me giving them 5 stars is the price of postage... It is quite excessive and I can unders td and that they may want to recoup some cost of parts through postage charges maybe but it is the only thing that has put me off ordering consecutively through them. My last order was $70 in postage fees to Auburn, SA which is a regional area however it is still excessive in my eyes.

fred
fred

Do not buy from this company

Untrustworthy company sold me faulty parts that caused damage to vehicle .I told the company and they are ignoring me. Have proof of their faulty parts and a receipt from them Stay away

Lewis

Great source of parts for your vehicle

Have bought several parts from them: OnlineAutoParts.com.au ....Good quality products at good prices. Stock / despatch is local (as in Australia), and swift. They are easily contactable, and Josh is always happy to discuss parts, suitability, etc, and will pull the stops out on delivery if you need something urgently. Made a special trip to the PO late on a Thursday so that I would have a gasket set for the weekend. Would like it if they could find a real budget shipper for Non-Urgent items. But they've got my thumbs up.

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Hi Lewis, we're all about helping keep our customers on the road for a lot less! Glad we could help you out ;)

Sam S.asked

so do I pay any taxes in Australia on items purchased from use?

Lewis

The GST is already in the price, same as when you purchase from a shop. The tax invoice will allow you to claim it back if you have a business tax no.

Sam S.

thanks an I understand but I'm talking customs tax on goods brought into the country is that all included in the sale price because I have a big cart to purchase.and are they original volvo parts?

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Sorry for the late reply, we recently re-reclaimed our business page. We do ship our parts worldwide!
If your delivery goes outside of AU and NZ you don't pay tax when purchasing. A small number of countries do charge an import tax on auto parts this usually applies for items over $500 but it changes depending on the country. Please check your country's import duties/taxes to be sure.

We work with Aftermarket and Original Equipment Manufacturers aka OEM. Car manufacturers also buy parts from OEM factories and re-box the parts to show the Car manufacturers logo. The boxes for our parts won't have the car manufacturer's logo on it nor the high price tag but they will be 100% Fitment guaranteed for your vehicle.

Sam S.asked

how does the tax work on all items

Lewis

A tax invoice is included in the package.

Sam S.

so I dont pay any taxes on all items when they arrive to Australia?

Christopher R.
Christopher R.asked

I bought rotors and coils for my vehicle and I been waiting for quite some time for rotors and pads ,..will I ever get them?

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Hi Christopher, it would be best to contact our Sales Team directly as they will have all of the information at hand to answer your query. Please email sales@onlineautoparts.com.au or Ph 07 3265 6228.

Get an answer from our members and Online Auto Parts representatives