Online Carpet Sale

Online Carpet Sale

3.7

• Job Satisfaction

Terrible follow up service

Found defects in the carpet installed. After advising Adrian of the issues, he now refuses to answer calls and messages. It’s been over 5 weeks without any response.
Do not get these guys to install your carpet.
Cowboys. Will take you money and not follow up with any customer service.

Job Satisfaction
Floor Types PurchasedCarpet
Linda

Linda

Highly recommended

After using Online Carpet Sales a number of years ago, we were pleased to be able to have them lay carpet again for us. Couldn't be happier with the installation and finish that was achieved. They sourced the carpet we requested from New Zealand and then were fast and friendly installing once it arrived. Highly recommend. Thanks to Adrian and the team.

Job Satisfaction

Hank and BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and installation

Friendly and efficient office - Trevor came out promptly and is a great guy, gave me some awesome advice on what to choose. After the quote came in I was contacted by Adrian and offered installation by the end of the week. I wasn't able to straight away, but did so about a month later. The guys that came out were on time, friendly and fast - These guys are a 3rd of the price of other companies, have the same stock and are fantastic! - I have had no problems and I could not be happier - These guys are GREAT

Carpet Flooring Companies