3OnlineAuto.com.au

4.9

97% · 2147 · 3%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9

OnlineAuto.com.au was previously trading as Georgie.com.au

Ron Davis
Ron DavisFar North Queensland, QLD

Greg H.
Greg H.Murray Region, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Wow! My recent experience with Seamus at OnlineAuto.com.au was nothing less than outstanding.
He more than exceeded my expectations and did it in an efficient and respectful manner. There was nothing he couldn't and wouldn't do to make my experience enjoyable and useful. If only all customer service personnel were this awesome. Seamus should be running classes on this stuff. Thank you so much for your professionalism Seamus, and all the very best mate. 5 Stars from me. I'd give 10 if they were available. Show details ·  1
Jasmine R
Jasmine R

Mind Blowing= fantastic savings and service

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and prompt service, I was contacted by Craig from online autos he had a car on order form me the same day. I was shocked at the amount of money they saved me, absolute thousands and thousands of dollars. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!! Show details ·  1
HARRY
HARRY

Finally got my car!!!

I have finally got my Kia Seltos in the colour I wanted after a 14 months wait. I was on the verge of cancelling the order but family urged perseverance. Now that I have got the car it was worth the wait. Many thanks to Dominic and Daniel for organising the paperwork. Show details ·  1
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

New car

Daniel provided us with a car at a much reduced price over the "drive away" price on the car makers web site.
Daniel made some sensible suggestions with his knowledge of new car purchases of which we took up. Show details ·  1
Sally
Sally2 posts

Great Service

We have had a seamless experience with online auto - They have been very professional and attentive.
And got us a great price on our new car.
I would definitely recommend them. Show details ·  1
Eddie S
Eddie S2 posts

The team were easy to deal with, efficient and communicative and most of all they got me the car I wanted at a discount price. Show details ·  1
Roger
RogerPerth, WA

An easy process!

Hats off to Craig who worked for me in getting a great deal. First time i have tried buying a car using this method, and cannot be happier with the ease and promptness in getting the business done. Give it a go - I recommend OnlineAuto to anyone who wants the best deal. Show details ·  1
Rohan Corkett
Rohan Corkett

Thanks heaps great people

I would strongly recommend going through these guys they are really good in what they do I would not hesitate going through Craig again Show reply
Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

No problem car sales

First time using this system to acquire a new vehicle. Everything was done as stated by Daniel and received a excellent outcome in the sale of the used vehicle sold. Will use this system again as it saves time and money with no hard sales being pushed. Show details ·  1
Marten H.
Marten H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended Service

I had Dan help me out with a new Hyundai i30. After talking to him on the phone he had found an excellent deal within a couple of hours, I was very impressed with the speed at which he worked and he was very friendly and easy to work with. Show details ·  1
Tom
Tom

Best experience ever

Craig is simply an awesome human being and it was just what we needed in the worry that comes with purchasing a car. It was well considered as a process but also very quick and clear. Well done Craig - you should feel very proud of helping us get a safe new car with no stress about the deal. Cheers Show details ·  1
Binnsy
BinnsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful purchase experience

Bought a Subaru Forester and had a hassle free purchase and saved money too
Best of all the car was delivered to my front door with a full tank of petrol
I would like to thank Daniel at Auto online for getting the best deal for me
Mimi
MimiWestern District, VIC

New car!

Was a bit hesitant on buying a car this way but it was so easy and not scary at all
Craig extremely helpful Show reply
Shaun
ShaunNortheast, VIC

Quick and easy! Best price by far!

All it took was an email enquiry then I got a phone call to confirm some details and the next day I had the best price for the car I am wanting to buy. Highly recommend!
Much better than trying to negotiate at a dealership. I saved over $3k!

Thanks Dan you were a pleasure to deal with. Show details ·  1