OnlineAuto.com.au

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OnlineAuto.com.au

Les
LesSydney, NSW

New Car

Contacted Online Auto, knew the car I wanted and they did all the work in getting the car I wanted at a very good price. I was very happy with the service and would recommend them if you need a new car.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing seems to be too much trouble

When my first choice wasn't available seemingly forever I thanked Dom and let it go. Had a rethink overnight and called Dom back to see if he would chase down another choice. Without hesitation he got on with it and came back next day with good news that a car had been located and was immediately available. No need to ever phone around or visit dealerships again. Buying a new car has never been easier.

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for this amazing review, Sue. We are very glad you enjoyed our services!

mary
maryVictoria

Excellent service

Thankyou Craig ,for your unbiased advice being retired I was a bit hesitant to purchase a car online without interacting with someone in person.Cars are not exactly cheap these days.After a 5 minute conversation with Craig about my needs Craig made the whole process easy and stress free, I we contacted by the Car dealer to finalise delivery date. Very happy with old style service in a Digital
Age . Wow thanks again Mary

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the great review, Mary!

Schulzie
SchulzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 stars

Very helpful, prompt and knowledgeable service. Highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the review Schulzie.

A.DoranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and understanding

Shout out to Arnaud and Vuong for their patience, understanding and prompt replies. They listened to our needs and were super helpful in finding us a new car that we didn't have to wait months for. They worked great as a team, as one needed personal leave, the other stepped in smoothly to replace. Super grateful for the help and very excited for my new Mazda CX-8 arriving end of the month!! Thank you gentlemen :)

A.Doran

You're welcome. Maybe I'll check back in with you when my new car arrives

Great fast and hastle free process

I send an email with the description of the car I was after. Next day i got a phone call from Daniel to confirm all the details. In the afternoon i bought the car at a great discount price, without having to deal with the dealership.

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the review, Rob.

MOA
MOAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt & Accomodative

Daniel from Onlineauto has been very helpful and a breeze to deal with. He was attentive to all my requirements and did his best to get me a decent deal in these different (Covid) times.

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the review, Moa.

Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

Very good process.

Used Auto Expert for our new car purchase, were contacted by Online Auto.
Vuong was very polite, efficient and responsive to all enquires, delivering a seamless transaction with the Toyota Dealer.
My experience has been far better than dealing with a Dealer, in fact I’m still waiting for a price and availability from my local Dealer.
Any vehicle purchasing in future will be done the same way, very happy.

Sarah Molloy
Sarah MolloyCentral Queensland, QLD

Such an easy company to deal with!

We had ordered a new vehicle through a local dealership and then decided to contact Auto Expert. Glynn, went above and beyond and got us the absolute best deal, saved us about $2500 and that was with a few extras and delivered to our door in central qld from Brisbane. We will absolutely use Auto Expert again, the dealings was easy and smooth and zero pressure, they did all the follow up. They will be with us until our car gets delivered in November if we need anything. I will never buy directly from the dealership again, knowing what we know now with Auto Expert :)

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Sarah!

Michael of Adelaide
Michael of AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tremendous service that takes the angst out of buying a new car.

Arnaud was helpful from the start. The process was easy and he was able to secure a good discount for me. He was patient as I went through protracted issues in trying to finalise things from my side. Everything worked out precisely as it had been described and I would heartily recommend them to any prospective buyer.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

What an amazing service

Online auto have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They got us a great deal on our car. To to it off the car arrived 6 months earlier than expected. Highly recommend to take the stress out of buying a car.

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Michelle!

Dane
DaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why did i not use a car broker before now?

I had never thought about using a car broker until i started watching John Cadogan's car reviews on his YouTube channel. Of course i was a bit sceptical at first but im so glad i decided to give it a try. When i received the call from Glynn at onlineauto and realised how easy the process was i knew i made the right decision. All the hard work is done for you so no negotiation with sales people is required. Give it a go you'll be glad you did.

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review and feedback Dane!

Wayne in Sydney
Wayne in SydneySydney, NSW

It’s a no brainer. Why would you not use a car broker?

I was introduced to Daniel at Online Auto after lodging an enquiry with John Cadogan of Auto Expert. Daniel addressed my questions in a straightforward, friendly manner and also offered good advice. Once we made a final decision, Daniel quickly negotiated a deal without fuss and achieved a discount even in today’s high demand environment. The order process was also easy to follow. So, overall a painless, professional and profitable experience. Thanks Daniel.

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Wayne!

Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and

Second time that I use onlineauto to purchase a car and both experiences were fantastic.
Not only Daniel made the entire process seamless, he also follows up with me even though the order was placed. Highly recommended!

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5 star review Kevin!

Stuie
StuieSydney, NSW

Great service. Friendly and informative. Couldn't be happier. Thank you.

I used OnlineAuto to purchase my new car. Connected me with a dealer who could provide the car. Got the fleet discount on a high demand Toyota Hybrid RAV4 which was the exact model I was after. Did plenty of research into suitable cars. Kept me informed throughout process which took many months due to supply issues. Recommend to use this service

Bree S.OnlineAuto.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review!