Verifiedopennshut.com.au

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No
4.9

Kaylene Osborn
Kaylene OsbornMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Installation of security screen doors (front and back)

It was one of the best experiences I have had with a company. Fast, efficient, and easy to work with. Great installer who bent over backwards to help. I would 100% recommend this company to family and friends. Great job! Show details ·  1
Nick
NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent communication via text, email and phone calls. Clear with what they thought would be the best matching colour for our property and it matched perfectly. Excellent with their dates and planning. Will was great to communicate with and made it very conscientious and easy. Similar with Alex very good communicators and kept everything within the dates they stated. Show details ·  1
Dawn D.
Dawn D.

Shutter review

Highly recommend Open n Shut, Kate the consultant is professional, friendly ,helpful and knowledgeable about what suitable shutters we required. Installed shutters by Darren who was very efficient and professional,the team offer a 5 star service and we have recommended them to our neighbours and friends. Show details ·  1
James B.
James B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Denise
DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts

toffytruffles
toffytrufflesCentral, SA16 posts

Exceptional service!

We have had our entire house outfitted with internal shutters, marine grade security doors and four external shutters. Open’n’Shut go above and beyond to ensure their customers are more than happy…. and that’s us! All staff are extremely friendly, super-efficient and proactive with a fabulous work ethic. A special shout out to Kate, Bruce, Dean, Michael and Brayden. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Prices cannot be beat and the craftsmanship is excellent!
AAA+++++ Show details ·  1
Jeremy
JeremyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 shutters installed , very good service, good product, good people

Our experience having 5 shutters installed on 2 different properties was uniformly excellent. Following initial enquiry an interview with the salesman was swift, punctual, non pushy and informative. All of the trades , assistants , sales and reception staff were tidy, polite, efficient , cleaned up after themselves and the quality of the product and installation is good. I have confidence that if something does go wrong in future that they will honour warrantees and perform repairs with the same high standard. This is our first experience with shutters, having thought about it for many years. I can highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Marianne  DElia
Marianne DElia

Outdoor blinds

Open and Shut blinds have been absolutely amazing to deal with, Ryan the sales person came out to explain the whole process of measuring, ordering, timeframe and gave me a great price, cheaper than the 3 other quotes that I received. Marius was amazing, he installed the blinds in half a day, neat and tidy worker, clean up after himself and told me to ring back if there was any issues.overall experience with Open and Shut blinds was fantastic and I can highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Jodie
JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Outdoor Blinds

Incredibly happy with our new outdoor blinds. From Stephanie on the phone, Ryan who came to quote us and Monty that installed our blinds, exceptional service from everyone! Thank you so much, we love them! Show reply
Anne Hunter
Anne Hunter Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

These blinds are really great

I am so happy with my open and shut blinds. From the sales person will to the men that installed them they are so friendly and made me feel really at ease. Just in time for summer they make the house cooler and help keep the light out in the morning to be able to sleep in. Show details ·  1
Josie
Josie

Awesome Blinds

The whole team was great to work with. Will is very customer-oriented and patient, especially when we were deciding on which products to go with. Steve is exceptionally skilled and focused with the installations, and we appreciate that he is such a quiet and considerate worker. Well done to Bruce and team! Show reply
Joel G.
Joel G.

Bay window roller shutters

Open N Shut had great communication and friendly service. Very competitive prices, high quality product and installation. Show details ·  1
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

Awesome service

Nice salesperson and professional installers. Cleaned up after work is done Show reply
Happy customer
Happy customer

Roller shutters

Easy to deal with,good pricing and product,
Would recommended.No sign out the front advertising the company for 6 months as some of the companies do. Show details ·  1
Brett
BrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks great

Open N Shut offered a genuine, no pressure quote for my roller shutters and were easy to deal with. Show details ·  1