Optimove

95% · 35716 · 4%

Leisa
Leisa

Fantastic service

We have been very satisfied with Mike and Stan. They have done a fantastic job moving us from Brisbane to Childers. They have taken great care with all our belongs. Thank you Mike and Stan
Sam J.
Sam J.South East Queensland, QLD

Will use again

- On time, prepared
- Done faster than expected
- No extra fees
- All my stuff is in mint condition
- Endured flights of stairs without a complaint

Already recommended to a close friend for her move.

Amelia
AmeliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast and efficient move

Tane and Nela did an awesome job for our short apartment move - efficient and looked after our stuff. Would definitely recommend this company to others. Really good service during a stressful time.
janice M.
janice M.

Professional, caring people

Teejay, Peni and Ben were not only professional thay were so caring for me as I had hurt my back and was on my own. These guys are the best, my new place was not an easy place to unload but the guys just kept making sure I was ok. Optimove should be proud to have them. Jan morton
AnthonyMKing
AnthonyMKingSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Sent one lady to pack 50 boxes

Good pricing. Easy and efficient to book and work with. Turned up on time. Overall, well above average from a management and organisation standpoint. Nonetheless, the packing was extremely rushed and poorly done. We are slowly unpacking and finding various broken items. Our move was non-standard in that we had a lot to pack. But I put it all on the estimator and even had a call from their office where she double-checked because it sounded like an unexpected amount of packing. When the day came, they sent enough boxes and supplies, but only one person to pack. She was **extremely** rushed. By the end of the day, she way just chucking stuff into boxes with no packing at all.
Ell
EllSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving house

Sio and Hina were very friendly, outgoing and keen to rip into the job to get it done within a great time period. Cheers guys!
PeterH
PeterHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Move to our apartment

Tiley and Tala moved us from to an apartment today. On time friendly and they were super quick. Loved the service
Jesai K.
Jesai K.

great move

Macca ejay were great. Fast efficient and very helpful service.
Yaron
Yaron

Extremely satisfied

If I could give 6 stars I would. Jay and Michael absolutely killed it. They were extremely fast and efficient. Were extremely careful with our items in our move from a 2 bedroom into a 1 bedroom.
Would highly recommend them again and would use them again in a heartbeat.
Cheers boys
Ashley
Ashley

Highly recommend

Jay and Gordan were super efficient, they completed the job quickly and made it look easy. They were also very personable and professional. Would highly recommend using them.
Dalia P.
Dalia P.

5 bedroom move

Movers Johnny Tala Matt and our Packer Pam were amazing!!!
They moved our 5 bedroom house to another 5 bedroom house.
The move took from 7am to 7.15pm and not 1 minute was wasted !!! The boys were mega efficient with their time and were mega helpful!

My 2yr old loved packer Pam and insisted on helping her pack his toys.

Over it
Over itSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome

Excellent service. Couldn't ask for better people to help with my move
DaznJen
DaznJenTweed Heads

Fantastic work guts. Thanks so much

Wrapped all furniture and very carefully. Guys worked very fast
Nicky
NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great removalists

Damian and Stan were fantastic.Fast workers, efficient and very personable, would highly recommend*,
Oliver
Oliver

Super speedy move

Damien and Stan were extremely efficient and very friendly, highly recommend