Optimoz

Optimoz

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Optimoz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ninjasloth
NinjaslothPerth, WA

Great store stocking Hard to find products

If you listen to any of the podcasts by Dave Asprey or Dr Mark Hyman you will find yourself desperate to get your hands on products like C8 MCT oil and other stuff. Optimoz offers them all at sensible prices. Delivery is fast. Their newsletter is also filled with good stuff.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality products with speedy service

I’ve been ordering from Optimoz for a couple of years and always find their service amazing, quality products and competitive pricing! Definitely recommend!

Tania
TaniaMid North Coast, NSW

Reliable company

I have ordered a number of times though Optimoz and have always found them reliable and trustworthy. Deliveries have always arrived in good condition, being well packed. Deliveries are always in a timely manner

Very happy, appreciate it. Thanks

I’m an internet dinasour and I worked through it pretty well. Quick delivery and good follow up service with the chat section. Thanks, very happy with it. Matt

Judy Campbell
Judy CampbellSydney, NSW

Excellent product. Makes a real difference.

I found it very easy to search for the product that I wanted. I have been taking magnesium for some time, especially for night leg cramps. This product is much better and has really helped.

Noela M
Noela MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great supplements

I’m beyond happy with optimoz
as a company, and every product that I have purchased has been beneficial towards my wellness journey.
The wonderful thing is that all the guess work regarding quality and purity of products has been taken care of and this is very convenient, especially that all the hard research has already been done.
Orders arrive quickly and I’m grateful to be able to take the supplements offered with ease and confidence
Noela

• Incentivised Review No

It was easy to navigate the store for my order. I’m happy with the range of products on offer, and I believe the product quality to be very high. Thank you optimoz

lin
lin

great products

I purchase several products from Optimoz including magnesium, brain octane oil and collagen powder. All surpass my expectations. Quick delivery every time.

Great products and exceptional service

Great selection of well resereached products. I use the Brain Octane MCT Oil and Ghee in my bullet proof coffee every morning and I am extremely satisfied with them. Also added Magnesium supplement and also highly recomend it.

Marline
MarlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I am always impressed with the product and customer service I receive if on occasion things don’t go according to plan . I am However interested in coupons I have seen and never seem to apply to my order ?

Zoe R.
Zoe R.Perth, WA

Trusted supplier of carefully curated health supplements.

Have made multiple purchases with Optimoz and appreciate the level of research they put into selecting their product range and sharing of this research and advice with customers.

baz_hamiwka
baz_hamiwkaPerth, WA

Optimoz delivers the goods as usual & in a timely fashion.

Optimoz delivers the goods as usual & in a timely fashion. Love the selection. Believe the other reviews, first class service. Well done Kamal & the Optimoz crew.

Good quick delivery

Productc deliverd when promised and easy to use on my phone. Good range of products to choose from. I will use again

Emma Lee T.
Emma Lee T.South-East, TAS

Prompt Delivery.

I was surprised by speed of delivery. Ordered one day, shipped the next, and at my local post office the following morning.

Part of my order included zinc supplements. They're not too big and haven't upset my tummy-always a good thing.

Happy nana
Happy nanaWestern Australia

Fast Service

Very pleased with the fast service from ordering to delivery especially with the floods and COVID. A very Happy customer