Optimum 400

Optimum 400

Elizabeth G.Sydney, NSW

Broken Bowl second time

Purchased in November 2014 at Froothie.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances
Elizabeth G.

Hi Alex, I already been sent a link for the replacement :D it's a great juice just the bowl let's the rest of it down

happycamper

happycamperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great juicer (with some idiosyncrasies)!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
smallbell

smallbellMelbourne

Wouldn't settle for less

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Linc

LincSydney, NSW

Best juice ever

I use my juicer at least once a week even after having it for over a year. Other juicers just end up in storage after a month or 2 but this makes such good fruit/veg juice it is additive for the whole family. Cleaning takes a few minutes but still better than other juicers we have tried

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Gareth B

Gareth BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value cold press juicer!

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Lys

LysBrisbane

Great cold pressed juicer and affordable price.

Produces quite a lot of juice for a cold pressed juicer. It is fairly quiet compared to other juices I've had in the past. It is a bit difficult to clean just because there are quite a few parts that need to be washed up, but once you get the hang of it, it's fine. Great company as well, always had amazing service by them.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Happy Juicer

I'm very happy with my juicer it has exceeded my expectations.

The juicer keeps me very healthy and I believe it gives me a positive mindset.

I juice mostly green vegetables and minimal fruit. I use it twice a week and I juice as a meal replacement. This saves me money too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Ziggy

ZiggySydney

Great Juicer

Dissapiontted

I am so over my optimum 400,
That little red rubber on the back of the bowl keeps coming out,
The bowl itself wobles and comes of the gearing system,
Very annoying .
Having to put one hand on the top of the juicer with pressure just too juice a few pieces of fruit.

Froothie A.Optimum Appliances

Find out how Optimum 400 compares to other Juicers

Great juice - design fault with chamber bowl attachment

Froothie A.Optimum Appliances

no more fruit and vegetable wastage

I have owned the Optimum 400 Cold Press Juicer for a few months now, after my breville high speed bit the dust.
After some careful research on product review and youtube, the Optimum 400 seemed like the smart choice.
Its amazing the flavours i get from my juice now, i had no idea how much of the fruit and vegetables i was wasting with the high speed juicer. We use the juicer everyday to make fresh juices. I highly recommend the Optimum ."

Great juicer for the price

pippoff

pippoffcockermouth

great product

Initial slight hiccup caused by trying to juice in reverse - should have realised an australian product would have the switches upside down! Otherwise excellent
practically everything
would prefer switches the right way up

Awesome stuff

It has been an eye opening experience just how good juicing is and this machine in particular. I never write reviews but this is such a life saving juicer that I had to.
It is simple, effective and does the job with no fuss. It is always going to be a hassle to clean a juicer but with a little practice you can get this done in three to four minutes entirely. It's best if you don't rejuice the pulp but some stuff is better off rejuiced and you have to clean a little harder.
Its well worth the money and I hope it lasts!
Simple, effective, quiet, relatively easy to clean.
Can be a bit fiddly to put together until you have some practice at it.

Luv it!!!!

I've found the perfect juicer for my budget and my requirements. Fresh juice daily, frozen desserts, almond milk for my shakes, you name it! I've even made Tofu!!! I now couldn't be without it and the kids find it simple to use too they love making real fruit juice ice poles!

Hollybeauchamp13

Hollybeauchamp13AU

Absolutely love my Optimum 400 Juicer

I just love my Optimum 400 Juicer. The whole juicing process is so easy. The pulp is amazing too, we freeze it and use in cooking so nothing is wasted and we still get all the fibre. I have had other juicers in the past, but honestly, this is just top quality and I recommend to anyone that wants to make great juices! The service at Froothie is also top quality.

Sherrill

SherrillDarwin

High quality machine

Quiet, efficient, easy to clean, sits neatly on bench for easy access, able to juice all types of veggies hard, soft, stringy. Very impressive machine - love it.

Colleen

ColleenWoodvale

The Best

I love this juicer. I've had a Breville juicer in the past and very rarely used it because of the noise and unbelievably difficult and messy process of cleaning the 'thing'.. The Optimum 400 is amazingly quiet, gives me a higher yield of juice from my produce than my old Breville.. and a quick rinse and its clean. The way it quietly chomps & grinds through even the hardest carrots or beetroot and gives up a smooth, lump free juice always makes using it a real pleasure.

Elaine N

Elaine NMelbourne

Highly recommended!

I've had the Optimum 400 for a month now and absolutely love it! It's become an easy routine to make vegetable and fruit juices. I usually do not like to use things that requires much assembly and cleaning but this was really easy! It is one of the best investments I've made so far as it is exceptional value for the price I paid. Customer service at Froothie was fantastic as the online chat support team answered my queries very promptly.

Stu D

Stu DMelbourne

The King of Juicers

The Optimum 400 is a great invention. I make juice every morning for myself and my wife, and it's the best start to our day. I like how it separates the pulp, and I find it a breeze to clean with minimal water. Compared to our last juicer (centrifugal), this is heaven. We feel healthier, and our glowing complexions are living proof.

Debra S.

Debra S.asked

My Optimum 400 (red)has been great but this morning would not work, nothing. I can’t find the manual anywhere any advice please, there is no smell so l don’t believe it’s the motor thanks Deb

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Debra, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, can you please call us at 1300 309 900 or open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.

Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Warm regards
Alex

Wendy Young

Wendy Youngasked

Is this a scam ? The machine you are showing in your promotional adverts is a totally different machine from the 600 you are selling which looks tiny and inferior quality and is a totally different machine.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Hey Wendy!
I'm not sure which adverts you're referring to. We have many different versions of juicers :) Some models were discontinued and replaced with other designs.

If you want to see what we currently have available feel free to check out:

We're definitely not a scam, we've been around since 2013. Feel free to come say hi and see the products first hand at our office in Bayswater, Melbourne :)

Wendy Young

Wendy Youngasked

Where are your up to date reviews these are old 4 years plus and will be for obsolete machines .

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Hey Wendy!
Which juicer are you interested in?
This version of the 400 we haven't sold for quite some time :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives