5Optimum 400

smallbellMelbourne23 posts
Linc
LincSydney, NSW2 posts

Best juice ever

I use my juicer at least once a week even after having it for over a year. Other juicers just end up in storage after a month or 2 but this makes such good fruit/veg juice it is additive for the whole family. Cleaning takes a few minutes but still better than other juicers we have tried

Gareth B
Gareth BSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Lys
LysBrisbane

Great cold pressed juicer and affordable price

Produces quite a lot of juice for a cold pressed juicer. It is fairly quiet compared to other juices I've had in the past. It is a bit difficult to clean just because there are quite a few parts that need to be washed up, but once you get the hang of it, it's fine. Great company as well, always had amazing service by them.

Happy Juicer

I'm very happy with my juicer it has exceeded my expectations.

The juicer keeps me very healthy and I believe it gives me a positive mindset.

I juice mostly green vegetables and minimal fruit. I use it twice a week and I juice as a meal replacement. This saves me money too.

Ziggy
ZiggySydney3 posts
Michael
Michael

Dissapiontted

I am so over my optimum 400,

That little red rubber on the back of the bowl keeps coming out,

The bowl itself wobles and comes of the gearing system,

Very annoying .

Having to put one hand on the top of the juicer with pressure just too juice a few pieces of fruit.

Pixel
Pixel
ratz
ratzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

no more fruit and vegetable wastage

I have owned the Optimum 400 Cold Press Juicer for a few months now, after my breville high speed bit the dust.

After some careful research on product review and youtube, the Optimum 400 seemed like the smart choice.

Its amazing the flavours i get from my juice now, i had no idea how much of the fruit and vegetables i was wasting with the high speed juicer. We use the juicer everyday to make fresh juices. I highly recommend the Optimum ."

Sophie J
Sophie JAU

pippoff
pippoffcockermouth

great product

Initial slight hiccup caused by trying to juice in reverse - should have realised an australian product would have the switches upside down! Otherwise excellent
practically everything
would prefer switches the right way up
Saruyama
Saruyama

Awesome stuff

It has been an eye opening experience just how good juicing is and this machine in particular. I never write reviews but this is such a life saving juicer that I had to.

It is simple, effective and does the job with no fuss. It is always going to be a hassle to clean a juicer but with a little practice you can get this done in three to four minutes entirely. It's best if you don't rejuice the pulp but some stuff is better off rejuiced and you have to clean a little harder.

Its well worth the money and I hope it lasts!
Simple, effective, quiet, relatively easy to clean.
Can be a bit fiddly to put together until you have some practice at it.

Carol
Carol

Luv it!!!!

I've found the perfect juicer for my budget and my requirements. Fresh juice daily, frozen desserts, almond milk for my shakes, you name it! I've even made Tofu!!! I now couldn't be without it and the kids find it simple to use too they love making real fruit juice ice poles!

Debra S.
Debra S.

My Optimum 400 (red)has been great but this morning would not work, nothing. I can’t find the manual anywhere any advice please, there is no smell so l don’t believe it’s the motor thanks Deb

Denise A.
Denise A.

Big long blabber saying nothing. Why not simply give a link or the pdf to the manual. Others m8ght need it too

Wendy Young

Is this a scam ? The machine you are showing in your promotional adverts is a totally different machine from the 600 you are selling which looks tiny and inferior quality and is a totally different machine.

Wendy Young

Where are your up to date reviews these are old 4 years plus and will be for obsolete machines .

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Wendy! Which juicer are you interested in?
This version of the 400 we haven't sold for quite some time :)

CategoryJuicers