Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• Powerful motor

• Touch screen panel

• Stainless steel blades

• Extensive 10-year warranty

Cons

• A little pricey at $949

4.9
  • Product is used
  • Safety

Absolutely love this blender!

Have been using our blender for good few months now and absolutely love it!
We've made smoothie bowls, smoothies, soups, coconut milk, nut butters, pancake mix. And no problems with anything! I found the smoothie setting the most handy (for anything really), I can just turn it on and go do other things in the meantime.
Highly recommend! :)

Purchased in November 2020.

Darlene
DarlenePerth, WA

Great! High powered

Love that it grinds coffee beans really well (no lumps). Bit noisy but I can deal with that. I’m looking forward to making some nut butters. Have made some really nice smoothies and works well with frozen fruit as well as fresh vegetables and fruit

Purchased in September 2020 at Froothie for $457.00.

Ryan Gambin
Ryan GambinSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite blender

I’ve been using more expensive brands for years and was completely satisfied with this purchase. It honestly exceeded my expectations and I’m using the G2.6 2-3x a day now!
Love it!

Purchased in March 2021.

Chris.C
Chris.CSouthwest, VIC

The only blenders I’ll use

I purchased the optimum 9400 second hand a few years ago snd loved it. This year I decided to upgrade so I could have two machines. I upgraded to the optimum G2.6 and I love it too. I have both machines(the older in my caravan). I’ve tried other brands and have been really disappointed. The frothier brand of blenders are fantastic and when it comes to smooth smoothie bowls. Nut milk, ice cream and the like, you won’t find anything better. They run smoothly, don’t bounce around and are definitely not as loud as some out there. These machines are work horses. I create recipes and couldn’t do without my tools, they make life so simple and uncomplicated. I would highly recommend both the optimum 9400 and the optimum G2.6

Purchased in January 2021.

JInDaMix
JInDaMixSydney, NSW

Not bad

Hey, not a bad product but i would expect better for the price.
It’s been a few months i’m using the g2.6, it does the job done.
But i have to start two blending cycle for a smoothie, otherwise there is still little frozen cubes. Which means i also have to add ice cube if i want a cold smoothie as the blades heat up the juice. Adding ice cube also mean less taste.

Very hard to get everything from the jug when doing nut butter, hummus or any sauce a bit thick, even with the spatula (the one provided is a joke btw). I’ve read that with the smaller jug it is better (but for another 100$, no thanks)
And finally, the jug starts to crack at the base, even though it never falls... i hope the warranty works for the jug!

Purchased in November 2020.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sally J
Sally JSouth East Queensland, QLD

A sturdy, versatile blender and great customer service

This blender is very high powered and versatile. I have successfully made ice cream, smoothies, hummus and sweet balls so far. Unfortunately it arrived with two buttons that did not work which was disappointing but the issue was dealt with promptly and I was very happy with the customer service from Froothie, so I have still given a 5 star rating. Very good value for money with a ten year warranty. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 for $588.00.

Nitin J.
Nitin J.

Powerful machine

Been using it for 3 weeks and very impressed with its performance. Used for smoothies and soups so far and the output is perfectly smooth. Powerful machine with very easy to use digital panel. Looks good too.

Purchased in March 2021.

Misleading Heading on website

I'm based in NZ & the blender took 16 days to arrive after payment. The blender shipped from Melbourne. I understand during COVID times that deliveries take longer - However the Froothie NZ website clearly states in capital letters on the front page 'NZ company warehouse in Auckland', Which lead me to believe the machine would be shipped locally. The blender itself works OK. I make smoothies with it. It's loud but effective. The lid is extremely difficult to close properly. Infact after numerous uses I still haven't managed to fully close it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Froothie for $538.00.

I looove it!!!

This blender is just amazing!
I've worked with a lot of different blenders and this one is the best so far.
The only thing is that the jar is difficult to pour from if you have a thick smoothie, then it kind of pours from the sides.
Solid construction. Heavy duty.
I just love it!!!

Purchased in February 2021 for $432.00.

Omg, thank you!

I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a nice cream, but the consistency was too dense for the blender. On top of that i started on the "low" setting instead of starting on high speed. All of a sudden the blender stopped and the buttons for speed selections stopped working. I was consumed with guilt at the thought of having broken the motor or smth. Luckily, i read the reviews and found out about the infamous overload button(on my model is on the bottom side of the blender) and boom, the blender worked! I love this product so much, and just for this safety button alone, it is worth every penny! Thank you thank you thank you!
Btw, the nice cream was incredible ;)

Purchased in February 2021 for $300.00.

nurse89
nurse89Southwest, VIC

Loving it so far

Purchased in February 2021.

Ryan A J Rosario
Ryan A J RosarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A sensational gadget!

Ah, my Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series Blender! Why do I love thee? Thou art a versatile and efficient blender that has ground efficiently and never to a halt! Thou hast blended with ease and with a minimum of fuss! Thy smooth operation has created many a delicious smoothie for me!

Purchased in July 2020 for $499.00.

Nellsy
NellsySydney, NSW

Amazing kitchen appliance

Love everything about this Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series, it blends well both liquids and solids. We have made smoothies and soups with this and so far so good. Easy to use and wash. Sits perfectly on the bench.

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for $299.00.

Ian S
Ian S

I didn’t think it would be this good

I’ve had 2 9400’s since 2013 ( Straya & NL ) loved them, I received my G2.6 very recently and I’m completely blown away by it, it does everything with ease, I’m a daily user, believe me when I tell you that I will be “ testing “ it, is there anything it can’t do / accomplish ? I doubt it

Purchased in January 2021.

Philippe D.
Philippe D.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding product and service

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $442.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Litty
Littyasked

Can I turn branches into powder with this blender? It is very important to me to be able to turn solids into powder with out delay.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Litty, which branches are you referring to please? In general you can turn all ingredients into powder quite easily in this powerful blender :)

Jake H.asked

Hi there I just got my new G2.6 platinum blender and the buttons on the touch screen don’t work! Plz heap!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Jake, The Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series comes with a small on/off switch that is located at the bottom of the unit. Please refer to the following photo and take note of that little white button that is on the bottom right-hand side of the base​: https://prnt.sc/w9q764

In order for the blender to power up, you will need to press this switch prior to using your G2.6. It is not uncommon for customers to forget about this, so no stress at all! ​

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any other queries that we may assist with!

Jake H.

Hi yes we have tried all this and still not working we were talking to Andrea from real food solution but havnt heard from her in 2 days. It’s like the touch button are not working? Who can we call to get a replacement, my wife is very upset as it was her Christmas present and she has smoothies everyday! We are very excited to one day use this amazing blender.

natasha s.
natasha s.

Hi, I am having the same issue. Powered on and only one light is flashing and none of the touch pads appear to be working. Not impressed after spending this much money on a blender.. was Also really looking forward to using this amazing blender after reading all these great reviews. Can’t seem to access a 24/7 support team you talk about either?

nathan
nathanasked

Hi my g2.6 blender won’t start it’s just flashes E01 on the screen , is this a fault code for the blender

Mark
Mark

Try unplugging and plugging back in. If that doesn't work, I'd contact Froothie as it may be a motor issue.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Nathan, please make sure the jug is placed onto the base. If that was done then error E01 could mean that water has gained access into the display PCB. Please leave the unit for 48 hours to dry and try again.

If you still require assistance you can contact our technical support under: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope that helps :)

Christina K.
Christina K.

I have the same problem.

See all Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Ease of use and a robust motor are the main two factors which have allowed the Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series to achieve an impressive 4.9-star rating by reviewers.

Features:

• Touchscreen panel provides easy access to six pre-programmed settings, which produce anything from milkshakes to vegetable juices
  • Stainless steel blades prevent rusting and promote longevity
  • Extensive 10-year warranty for ease of mind Available in black, red and silver colours

What reviewers loved about this blender:

• These blenders had powerful motors efficient at breaking down tough fruits, vegetables and nuts
  • A point of praise amongst reviewers was that the blenders produced smooth and creamy consistencies that made smoothies and soups extra tasty
  • Many reviewers considered this series of blenders to be great value for money and became accustomed to using them daily.
CategoryBlenders