Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

Nimmy

NimmyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is an amazing blender

I brought G2. 6 In the March and I am glad that I made a good decision. It has amazing blending property. Smoothies are very creamy, love it.
Pros
It can blend any thing.
High power motor
Blender have different options to choose.
Fully automatic and dishwasher safe.
Cons
The motor is bit loud but it is okay for me.
The other main problem I faced was the jar became cloudy after using couple of months. but contacted the froothie team and they are amazing. Replaced it with new jar within 2days, which was beyond my expectations.Definetly buy from froothie in the future,highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
G Wood

G WoodSydney, NSW

Best Blender Ever !

I have just tried out my new Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series and I love it. I have had an Optimum 9400 for just over 5 years and I needed an upgrade. The support line at Froothie are extremely helpful and were always super quick to respond and worked with me to arrange a great deal on the new G2.6 that included a trade-in credit with free shipping. The G2.6 is so easy to use and has taken what used to be a 15 to 20 minute "task" to make my 5 green breakfast smoothies to a 5 minute breeze and with a fantastic finished product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie for A$485.00.

Supriya K.

Supriya K.Sydney, NSW

Love the blender and the customer service!

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

ILOVEPERTH

ILOVEPERTHPerth, WA

Super Powerful Blender - built to last

Purchased in May 2020.

CLD

CLDQueensland

Great blender

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Wil

WilMelbourne

Good quality machines, powerful, and easy to clean.. but service was sub-standard.

Ordered and received my G2.6 two weeks ago following an pre purchase reading of reviews by others. But the machine arrived with missing cook book and nut milk bag. Tried to contact help via the 24/7 chatroom. Took 48 hours for a proper response, which defeats the purpose of a round the clock help chat. Tried calling via phone instead and was taken to a voicemail, which received a call back after 24 hours. Finally received the items via mail one week later. Happy with the machine, but not the way the service and missing items were handled.

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$529.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Amazing

Loving the one touch programs, 2 litre jug and being able to make extremely quick and healthy soups. Such a great tool, I immediately ordered another as a gift for Mother's Day.

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie.

Shenae

Shenae

Makes creating smoothies easy!

I got this blender about 2 months ago and it has been amazing! You can tell the quality difference between this and other blenders I’ve used. It is very easy to use and clean, I love the options of settings for what you are using the appliance for. I mainly use my for blending smoothies. Also love the pulse option if you need to quickly biz something. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in March 2020.

Ned P.

Ned P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Blender!

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie for A$477.00.

nothappyjan

nothappyjanPerth, WA

So much more than a smoothie maker!

I bought my g2.6 for a recipe demonstration youtube channel
to make smoothies, nice-cream and pestos but I use it at least once a day for way more items.
It whips up lemon slushies, fresh passata, hidden veggies and nut/seed butters without skipping a beat.
I make all my own stocks and the bones and veggies from my last chicken stock got pureed into pet food with ease.
It ticks so many boxes!

Purchased in February 2020 at Froothie for A$490.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Marion Cooper

Marion CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best blender I have owned yet

I have had my optimum blender for several weeks and I can’t fault it. My smoothies are smooth and creamy and the blender takes no time to clean. Love it

Purchased in February 2020.

Used for Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

TerryCSydney, NSW

Great blender, handles anything

The G2.6 blender is fantastic for blending liquids or solids, for example it creates really smooth consistent soups and smoothies. The preset functions make it easy to use. We use it just about every day.
The only disappointment is the jug. After only a month's use, there is already signs of leakage into the base of the jug, staining the base plate. We had similar problems with the jug on the 9200 that we had on loan. Froothie needs to improve the quality control on its jugs.

Purchased in December 2019.

TerryC

Thanks Francois. I have rechecked the jug and can confirm it does not leak. We are very happy with the product.
Terry

The V8 Supercar of Blenders

Purchased in January 2020.

Miranda

MirandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this Blender

I use my Optimum Blender about six times per day. Usually smoothie bowls and smoothies. Blends the frozen fruit and ice no problem. Makes far better smoothies than my last blender, nicer smooth consistency. Easy to use and love that it's easy to clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

raymondw999

raymondw999Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very powerful and reliable

I use this weekly to make fruit smoothies, but I only use frozen fruit such as mangos, apples, nectarines, bananas ie whatever fruit that's getting on, I freeze for this purpose. I add a little water and the Optimum takes care of the rest. It breaks up the frozen fruit in a short time leaving very smooth and very cold fruit blends. Very happy with this machine and have owned it for about five years.

Purchased in November 2015 at Froothie.

Best blender I owned

I purchased the Optimum blended more than 2 years ago, I was a bit hesitant about it as the price was a bit high, but I never regretted that decision. I owned a few different blenders from top brands before the Optimum, but you can't compare the performance and the quality with this powerful horse.
It blends everything you put into it in a matter of seconds, let it be beetroot, almonds, frozen fruits, it does not matter. The result will be exceptional, everything is always very smooth.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Love my Optimum

I love that this blender is so powerful and can tackle really tough jobs, like hard nuts, or frozen fruits/veggies. It has taken some time to work out the right speed to use it at for certain jobs, because if you overdo it the machine can overheat. Overall, really really happy with it. It's super useful.

Purchased in February 2014 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Bella

BellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrific

This is probably the best blender I have ever used. It absolutely pulverises anything you put in it. I've never had any leaking, and the result is always very smooth. Particular favourites are soups, smoothies and nut mylk. Also, the recipe booklet it comes with is pretty good! The self-clean function is good if you do it immediately after using the blender but otherwise, you need to get a brush and scrub. The only downside is that it can be hard to clean under the blades.

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie.

Marg

MargPaeroa

Best Blender yet

I bought this blender for my daughter for Christmas. She is rapt with it. Smoothies are easily blended and are so smooth. She is very impressed with it's blending abilities. She loves the pre-programmed touch pad. My daughter made me chocolate, peanut butter nice cream today and it was so creamy, smooth and delicious. The machine blended the frozen bananas so quickly. The wider jug makes it easier to get the food out. I'm very impressed with this blender and I wish I had one too. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Use my blender every day!

I have used my blender almost every day to make my morning smoothie which is full of macadamia nuts, seeds & other solid ingredients and it still effectively blends it all into a smooth thick & delicious drink. I’ve also used it to ground seeds etc to make curry paste. Although the curry powder stained the plastic interior so it now looks ‘foggy’, I’m very happy with the functionality of this blender!

Purchased in September 2018.

GM Moodley

GM Moodleyasked

Can I make soup with my optimum G2.6 blender
Can I use it to chop veg

Hello GM,
Our optimum Blenders are capable of making ice cream or heating a soup!

For hot food processing, blending food at a HIGH speed, spinning the six stainless steel blades at a very high RPM, produces friction heat. In a few minutes, your soup can be ready!

You can also add warm ingredients in the jug but NEVER place hot ingredients (above 65C) into the blender

As for the frozen ingredients, thanks to those same speedy blades the frozen food is crushed at an incredible speed, leaving no time for them to melt! So after a few pulses your ice-cream can be ready.

And you can definitely chop vegetables :) Here you can see how to chop onions in the 9200A: https://youtu.be/ZdstLDydCLA (will work the same way with the G2.6)

For more recipes you can check out our website:

Hope that helps!
Andrea

Ken L.
Ken L.

How high the temperature of soup can the G2.6 bring it up to? How long?

Dani

Daniasked

Hi there,
I am looking at the G2.6 Platinum but am wondering if the 9200a 2nd generation would suffice...? I see someone bought the G2.6 in February for $490? Is that right? They seem to be almost double that typically.
Which model would you recommend out of these two models?
Kind Regards,
Dani.

Hello Dani,

The Optimum 9200A 2nd Gen is our most powerful high speed vortex blender. It is an extremely reliable commercial grade blender used by many well known companies, such as Gloria Jeans and Wendy’s.

It is the #1 Best Rated Blender in Australia for 2 years running!

Check out: https://www.productreview.com.au/p/optimum-9200.html

The power of the motor is 3.5HP and at maximum power it’s 7 amps therefore crushing ice is no problem for the Optimum 9200A 2ndGen. The blender is made from the highest quality materials , designed to out perform and outlast many of its competitors.

The buttons come programmed to allow you to multitask!

Here is a great comparison of the Optimum 9200 Vs. Vitamix:

The Optimum 9200A blender comes with a 12 month commercial warranty, but will provide many years of use.

It also comes with your choice of 5, 10 and LIFETIME warranty!

Included with the 9200A 2nd Gen is a heavy duty tamper tool for assisting with blending thicker ingredients, a scraper, a recipe book with over 100 recipes, a nut milk bag used when making nut milks and a drinking bottle.

You also receive access to our 24 x 7 warranty and support team.

Optimum has a very strong focus on quality, with all of our products being designed and tested in Australia.

Our blenders come with a 30 day free trial, allowing you to use the item yourself and in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the machine you could opt to send it back for a full refund.

The Optimum G2.6 has been listed on our website September last year as our most advanced and highest quality commercial blender to date. Have a look at the reviews: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/optimum-g2-6

The dishwasher-safe bearings make it one of the few brands (along with Vitamix and Blendtec) to offer such a technology, ensuring the part which fails the most in blenders (bearings of the blades) will last you many years to come.

The unique patented jug design for better blending is dishwasher safe!

The Optimum G2.6 will also have the highest quality parts and motor than all other Optimum models and any other domestic blender on the market today.

It also features automatic torque control. For more details, please click here: https://www.froothie.com.au/g2-6-blender

We hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you :)

Francescaasked

Hi team I currently have the 9200 version and wanted to know how loud or noisy the g2.6 is in comparison ? Do you have decibel readings on your models ?

Hi Francesca
We had the 9200 on loan for a few months before we got the G2.6. They are probably about the same noise level, bearing in mind that they are powerful machines so are expected to be noisy, especially when crushing ice or grinding nuts. Having said that the G2.6 is easier to clean as the jug is wider at the bottom (although running it with detergent and water for about a minute cleans it well anyway) and it is easier to use with the pre-programmed buttons. We're really happy with the G2.6.
Terry