Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• Powerful motor

• Touch screen panel

• Stainless steel blades

• Extensive 10-year warranty

Cons

• A little pricey at $949

4.9

• Product is used
  • Safety

nurse89

nurse89Southwest, VIC

Loving it so far

Purchased in February 2021.

Ryan A J Rosario

Ryan A J RosarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A sensational gadget!

Ah, my Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series Blender! Why do I love thee? Thou art a versatile and efficient blender that has ground efficiently and never to a halt! Thou hast blended with ease and with a minimum of fuss! Thy smooth operation has created many a delicious smoothie for me!

Purchased in July 2020 for $499.00.

Nellsy

NellsySydney, NSW

Amazing kitchen appliance

Love everything about this Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series, it blends well both liquids and solids. We have made smoothies and soups with this and so far so good. Easy to use and wash. Sits perfectly on the bench.

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for $299.00.

Ian S

Ian S

I didn’t think it would be this good

I’ve had 2 9400’s since 2013 ( Straya & NL ) loved them, I received my G2.6 very recently and I’m completely blown away by it, it does everything with ease, I’m a daily user, believe me when I tell you that I will be “ testing “ it, is there anything it can’t do / accomplish ? I doubt it

Purchased in January 2021.

Philippe D.

Philippe D.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding product and service

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $442.00.

chipreview

chipreview

Brilliant - but would expect that for the price point

Great product, super quality, handles anything. Expensive for a blender but the 10 year warranty should make it worthwhile. So far all good, lets hope it stays that way, time will tell

Purchased in December 2020.

M Field

M FieldAuckland

The Love of my cooking life

Purchased for $629.00.

robbieden1

robbieden1Mid North Coast, NSW

Love this blender

I have had this amazing blender for 3and a bit years.
My son needs nutritional supplements which are not very tasty (absolutely horrible actually) but they can be disguised so well when combined with other foods, he never finds nasty lumps of yucky hiding in his delicious smoothies and protein treat balls !!!
I haven't had any issues chopping nuts etc unlike other blenders I have used.
The only complaint I have is it chopped up the plastic scraper (but perhaps my son's support worker shouldn't have turned it on whilst the scraper was still sitting in it !!!!!
It is also a little noisy, fortunately I don't tend to want to use it at 5am.

Purchased in July 2017 for $1,299.00.

Judi R.

Judi R.

Great machine!

Makes awesome smooth smoothies and purées soup perfectly. The only thing I don’t like is the lid is difficult to get on and off. Small issue compared to the performance of the machine. It’s also extremely loud first thing in the morning!!

granmaMid North Coast, NSW

I finally found you! A strong Reliable Blender

Very powerful and sturdy blender, makes very creamy smoothies, it even blends the seeds from berries. No more gritty smoothies.
I love the preset functions and the LED screen.
Looks good on the bench and is very easy to clean.
I use this Blender every day for many recipes.
the 10 year warranty and 24/7 support gives me peace of mind.
I am so happy.

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $457.00.

granma

Awesome products and service. Thankyou.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and Great caring customer service

6 Years ago (2015) I researched for a perfect powerful blender Optimum Froothie won and I purchased my first blender, Optimum9400, never regretted it, Fantastic blender. Unfortunately through non stop use I needed to replace it, and of course didn't even look elsewhere. The Froothie customer service team were amazing and I purchased the G2.6 with lifetime warranty, due to the dishwasher safe jug and the pre-set programs. It again is used many times a day, amazing blender, highly recommending. Love the auto soup function making and 'heating' soups from raw ingredients.

Purchased in December 2020 for $600.00.

Dedee Orchard

Dedee OrchardSydney, NSW

Powerful and strong

We just moved to Australia from America and I had to replace all our kitchen appliances. We had an amazing blender before so I spent some time researching. I'm not familiar with any Aussie brands but this one kept coming up. I gave it a try and it's pretty amazing. It makes super blended creamy smoothies. We've had it for a couple of months and it continues to perform fabulously every time. The only downfall is the powering on issue. You must hit a button on the side, then press the off/on button, then press your present and then once again press the off/on. My kids get really confused every time. All in all it's a really great blender, maybe they will fix that in a later version.

Purchased in December 2020 for $588.00.

Jon M

Jon MSydney, NSW

Possibly the best blender in the world

I purchased this as the family just loves smoothie's, thick shakes and soup. I can honestly say it has been a revelation to us - Easy to use, powerful, and easy to clean. We use it at least 3 or 4 times a day. I would not buy any other blender.

Purchased in November 2020 at Froothie for $588.00.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Powerful motor but not without its issues

Purchased in December 2020 for $553.00.

Brian G

Brian GPerth, WA

Amazing smoothies, finally.

After purchasing a cheaper blender and not getting the best results, this has been amazing. It blends my smoothies leaving no lumps at all no matter what ingredients I use.

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $435.00.

Mary and Steve

Mary and SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An amazing blender

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $489.00.

Teleah

Teleah

Best blender i have used.

I love love love my new G2.6 blender its worth every cent! It takes seconds to blend and it is tuff. Not to mention it looks pretty flash sitting on my bench. I use it every day. Its So easy to use. Customer service is fantastic, very helpful and would recommend to anyone. My blender arrived with in 1 week-2 weeks. Thanks you.

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $550.00.

Louise D.

Louise D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love my G2.6! So powerful!

I’m really happy with the quality of my G2.6. It blends everything perfectly and is so powerful. I recommend ordering the smaller jug too, the 2lt is big when making smaller portions! I highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2020.

Great commercial blender

I have a busy cafe and we do a lot of Açai bowls and smoothies. We have 2 of these blenders and are great! After using a different brand we switched to these and they are great for big batches of açai. I would also recommend getting the 1LT jug for smaller quantity smoothies. They blend really well and being able to blend unattended frees up my staff for other jobs!

Purchased in July 2020 at Froothie for $600.00.

Wade C

Wade CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Our Optimum blender had the blade unit come slightly loose, leading to a small leak. Was able to discuss with Francois and he was very prompt in getting a replacement unit sent. Very easy to replace and it’s operating as good as new.

Purchased in January 2017 for $609.00.

Litty

Littyasked

Can I turn branches into powder with this blender? It is very important to me to be able to turn solids into powder with out delay.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Litty, which branches are you referring to please? In general you can turn all ingredients into powder quite easily in this powerful blender :)

Jake H.asked

Hi there I just got my new G2.6 platinum blender and the buttons on the touch screen don’t work! Plz heap!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Jake, The Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series comes with a small on/off switch that is located at the bottom of the unit. Please refer to the following photo and take note of that little white button that is on the bottom right-hand side of the base​: https://prnt.sc/w9q764

In order for the blender to power up, you will need to press this switch prior to using your G2.6. It is not uncommon for customers to forget about this, so no stress at all! ​

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any other queries that we may assist with!

Jake H.

Hi yes we have tried all this and still not working we were talking to Andrea from real food solution but havnt heard from her in 2 days. It’s like the touch button are not working? Who can we call to get a replacement, my wife is very upset as it was her Christmas present and she has smoothies everyday! We are very excited to one day use this amazing blender.

nathan

nathanasked

Hi my g2.6 blender won’t start it’s just flashes E01 on the screen , is this a fault code for the blender

Mark
Mark

Try unplugging and plugging back in. If that doesn't work, I'd contact Froothie as it may be a motor issue.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Nathan, please make sure the jug is placed onto the base. If that was done then error E01 could mean that water has gained access into the display PCB. Please leave the unit for 48 hours to dry and try again.

If you still require assistance you can contact our technical support under: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope that helps :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Ease of use and a robust motor are the main two factors which have allowed the Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series to achieve an impressive 4.9-star rating by reviewers.

Features:

• Touchscreen panel provides easy access to six pre-programmed settings, which produce anything from milkshakes to vegetable juices
  • Stainless steel blades prevent rusting and promote longevity
  • Extensive 10-year warranty for ease of mind Available in black, red and silver colours

What reviewers loved about this blender:

• These blenders had powerful motors efficient at breaking down tough fruits, vegetables and nuts
  • A point of praise amongst reviewers was that the blenders produced smooth and creamy consistencies that made smoothies and soups extra tasty
  • Many reviewers considered this series of blenders to be great value for money and became accustomed to using them daily.
CategoryBlenders