4Optimum G2.6 Platinum

Produces smooth, creamy soups and smoothies
Great value for money
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum G2.6 Platinum Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

tarniart
tarniartHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Platinum

Best blender ever! So many functions!!

I have been using this blender for the last couple of years, and I have found it to be the best blender ever! I use it nearly every day and enjoy an assortment of smoothies, soups, sauces and ice cream. I Cant recommend it enough. I mostly blend nuts and frozen fruit to a perfectly smooth consistency. I love all the functions. Especially the smoothie function and the soup function which made me some lovely hot creamy mushroom soup. It is a little noisy, but I never have to have it on for very long at all. It works quickly and efficiently, so it's well worth it. Show reply
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Best blender ever!!

Powerful high-speed blender that is super easy to use and clean! Show details ·  1
Julia
Julia5 posts

The best

I have had different mixers in the past, but these 2 are strong, do the job and are easy to clean. I make nut spreads, soup, sauces and smoothies. They are the best mixers I've had. Show details ·  1
Marcelo
MarceloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Platinum

Very efficient and attractive machine

The machine works flawlessly I could not be happier with it. Show details ·  1
Woody
WoodyVictoria5 posts
Trudy C
Trudy CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my Blender!

Super happy with my new blender. I have a smoothie every day and the frozen custard and ice cubes are completely blended. I particularly like the digital display panel and the pre programmed options. Show details ·  1
Johanna van Drunick
Johanna van DrunickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts
  Verified Platinum

Previously had a vitamix for years and was happy until its motor burnt out. The optimum is a game changer. Faster smoother and quieter. Definitely purchase if you like smooth smoothies with not “bit” left over. Show details ·  1
Carl
CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified Platinum

This is a true workhorse of a blender

The blending capability on this blender is second to none. I've blended super thick smoothies as well as made soup from scratch in it, it's quite powerful to slice through the toughest of ingredients. The jug is large so I can make quite a few in one blend, and I can store them away in the fridge for the rest of the day.

All in all a great all round blender. Show details ·  3

Tash P.
Tash P.2 posts

Perfect! We love it

We absolutely love it. We upgraded from a Nutri ninja - worth the upgrade and price. Smoothies comes out silky smooth. Show details ·  1
Skye B.
Skye B.
  Platinum

Amazing blend and amazing service!

This blender gives the smoothest blend.
The customer service is amazing also. I had a problem with my blender and they were so helpful. Show details ·  1
Richo
RichoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Awesome Blender

I bought the G2.6 about 2 years ago and the blender is awesome. It does a much better job in blending that a nutribullet. I makes soups easily, I make hot sauce that is smooth and my other half, she makes smoothies everyday. Just like a top end vitamix but a third of the price. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Nat
Nat3 posts

Excellent customer service

Bought this from froothie a few years ago. It is an excellent blender for our family of 4. The company itself has the best customer service!!! I highly recommend them and their products. Show details ·  1
Namita P.
Namita P.2 posts

Good machine

Does everything it is supposed to do without any hassles. Added bonus, it is Aussie brand. Show reply
Pat Saunders
Pat SaundersSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Optimum G2.6 .. Love

I'm very impressed with my blender. The power is amazing. We do not need to use full power for our use, and I love that you set the timer for whatever you required. I always start low and increase as needed. I previously had another brand .. but I love this one more. Show details ·  1
meg
megRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

I’m very impressed by my new G2.6 Platinum blender

It’s my third Optimum blender and by far the best for grinding grains and crushing ice . Seeds in my smoothies totally disappear. The only disadvantage compared to my 9200 and 9400 is I have to put more volume into the jug for the tampar to reach. So I can’t do smaller quantities like before. I will have to check the small jug which I did think was included but obviously you have to order it separately. Show details ·  3