Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Perfect

A great machine, made fabulously smooth soup. Going to try the smoothies next.
I followed up with a question and got a quick response via brilliant customer service , thank you

Purchased in March 2019.

Noise Level
Used for: Smoothies and Soups

Kate

Kate

Fantastic Blender

Fantastic blender! Really happy as this as a replacement for another product that was faulty. I am much happier with this product and the service received from Francois and Froothie.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

George

Great machine, superior quality!!

Great product! Very powerful motor. It turns coffee beans in powder just in seconds. It never miss a bit since I bought it. It seems to just blend and smash everything I put in. Very effective machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Brendan

BrendanMilton

Perfect addition to the kitchen

We have been delighted with our new Optium blender.
We upgraded from the previous model and find the range of extra settings gives a wide choice of options and is very easy to use and clean.
The unit is of very high quality and very well made.
It is quieter than the previous model and more powerful.
It has been a great addition to the kitchen.
Thank you for a great and reliable product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Must have kitchen appliance

Very happy with my purchase.
Excellent value for money.
The Optimum G2.6 works well. I like the pre-programmed features. The product is strong and durable.
The sales staff are friendly and easy to talk with.
Will never look elsewhere when buying appliances.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

My most favourite kitchen gadget

Have been using Optimum products for over 3 years and when my 9400 gave up the ghost (used on a daily basis) I automatically ordered another one. There was such a huge demand that I was contacted to ask if I would be happy with an upgrade for an extra pretty small payment. How could I say no and boy I certainly haven’t regretted that decision. Took me a bit of guesswork as to how it all worked as the instructions were very limited but I LOVE this blender. I use it just about daily for a variety of things. It makes the best nut butters. It sits proudly on my kitchen counter with my processor and knives. Looks great and I love the wide jug; so much easier to get everything out of it. Would highly recommend to anyone looking.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Ken

KenMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful Blender

This is an excellent machine. Smoothies turn out just perfect and the device is so quiet compared to my old blender. I would recommend the G2 blender to everyone in need of an excellent blender.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Sandra

SandraPakenham

Awesome

After being recommend to the Optimum range by a family member I purchases the Optimum G2.6 blender. This without doubt is the best blender I have ever used; it's awesome! Nothing is too much for it!! Makes great smoothies, soups, ice cream, nut butter... it's a one stop appliance for your kitchen! I especially love the soup function. Beautiful tasty homemade soup, ready to serve (hot) in just 7 minutes. Have since recommended it to friends who are looking for a new blender. I think you'll be hard pressed to find better!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Emma B.

Emma B.Bendigo

Best dang blender going round!

Alright. This blender is fantastic. Makes great soups, smoothies, sauces, anything really. Quieter than a normal blender, which is handy, but just as powerful as the top of the line blenders.
The blender is very easy to use and straight forward. All the different settings and programs make it easy to make just about anything.
Dealing with froothie is also a pleasure. I ordered a different model which was out of stock in the local warehouse so they offered to upgrade my order, at a significant discount, just so I could get it quickly. Cannot recommend them and this blender enough!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Muna

Muna

The best blender I’ve ever owned!

I use this blender to make nut butters and nut milks once a week. My G2.6 platinum does the job in less than 2 minutes! Frozen ice cream and smoothies are a breeze to make. I haven’t use it to make soup but with winter approaching I’m keen to give that a try! I’m sure I won’t be disappointed. It looks sleek and I leave it proudly on my kitchen bench, also makes it easy to use whenever I need to. I happily recommend this blender to my friends and family.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Shahnaz

ShahnazSydney

Perfect to Blend and Grind

I purchased my Optimum 2.6 blender in February 2018.
I have used many different brand blenders over the years to grind spices. NONE preformed as well as Optimum 2.6. It grinds spices finer and in less time.
Fruit and raw veggie smoothies are finely blended.
I bought another for a family member.
Shahnaz

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

My favourite blender

My Optimum G2.6 is the best blender I have owned. I can make smoothies, cashew sauces and even blend frozen fruit to make ice cream. It is also much more quiet than most blenders which is great for when I am using it in the mornings while others are sleeping. The LED menu is a fun little feature too. This is definitely my favourite blender, everything comes out so smooth.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jodie S.

Jodie S.asked

Hi does the warranty cover commercial use?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Jodie, commercial warranty for the Optimum G2.6 is 1 year. Detailed info are mentioned in the warranty terms and conditions on our website and supplied with the product. In summary, Froothie® warrants your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and to perform satisfactorily in household use/commercial use, when used in accordance with the accompanying instruction use. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at
our discretion, solely at our option with no charge for parts. This warranty does not extend to accessories.
Replacements are offered for major faults as determined by Froothie®

Brigitte H.

Brigitte H.asked

Can I blend lobster shells?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

With ease and within seconds, all our models for the Optimum blender can blend lobster shells and even stones (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkARqOGagyg)

I recommend the Optimum 9200A or 9400 (https://www.froothie.com.au/store/froothie-blenders) :-)

Roy

George

Yes, I think you can. I have not tried that. But just a head up, DO NOT try to blend bearing balls. :(

LauraM

LauraMasked

Hello to everyone that has had this blender for a while. Are you happy with it? They have offered an upgraded (I purchased the 9400, sounds like it is the norm for upgrades, which I am happy about) My concern is the digital screen, will it last? I love the 10-year warranty, but would hate for the screen to stop. Thoughts please :)

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Laura, I can tell you straight ahead that no customers reported any issues with the digital screen of the G2.6. Everybody is extremely happy with their purchase and love using the G2.6.

The 10-year warranty definitely confirms our trust in this product so you can put your mind at ease.

How are you liking your blender so far? :-)

Cheers to your health!