Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Pros

Powerful motor
Produces smooth, creamy soups and smoothies
Great value for money

Bloods63
Bloods63

So happy I purchased this amazing blender

This machine is very powerful.
It’s surprisingly light to pick up and move about as required.
Very easy to use, timer function is great.
Loving the smoothies from the recipe book.
Very easy to clean.

• Incentivised Review No
Mahendra
Mahendra

Can't fault this blender!

I've had this blender for a week and so far it works well for everything I've made. It's quieter than my last optimum 8200. I love the automatic function which is really user friendly. It blends frozen stuff with great ease. It's easy to clean because of the wider jug size. And I can add time or speed if I need to. The blades seem sharper and more efficient too.

Purchased in at Froothie.

Jane G.
Jane G.South East Queensland, QLD

Blending up a storm!

The wider jug of this blender is excellent for larger quantities, making it perfect for a families needs. I've particularly enjoyed using it for silky purees & soups. The pre-set function buttons make choosing the right setting easy. The blender has a heavy duty motor and blade, it is very easy to clean.

Barbara Hansen
Barbara HansenGippsland, VIC

Inspiring me to make different foods

I am trying foods that I would not try before and also grind oats for my old horse. In this tough winter here in the snowy mountains she can digest now all the goodness from the oats. We love the delicious soups I have made and the support from froothie for a damaged seal was great, got it fixed without any cost for me. The blender is my first kitchen machine and I am still learning what I can do with it. Made some chocolate coated peanut truffles today, delicious

Purchased in for $488.

Stefan J.
Stefan J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Solid device, best in class, excellent service

Amazing power, excellent blending results, much finer than anything we've achieved with alternative expensive brands, wider jug which makes scraping all residuals easy, very useful touch controls, unlike analog selectors which degrade and become dysfunctional. Programmable! That's great, as we can set it up and leave the pantry until finished! Behind closed doors the massive motor is less noisy. Obviously a very powerful device.
Amazing service and delivery, very responsive staff, helpful, open and very friendly on the phone and per email. Really a wonderful company, we are very satisfied with their product and support!

Purchased in at Froothie for $497.

G2.6 for the win!

Absolutely love our new G2.6, spent a little bit more getting the top of the range model but worth every cent. Easy to use, does a great job and simple cleaning! Highly recommend!

Judith Bailey
Judith BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Froothie does it again

Purchased in for $460.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

I love you

I waited for you day after day as a new mother awaits for her child to be born. When I finally got the message to pick you up, I jolted excitedly and rushed to Australia post where you were handed over to me. And I loved you from the first time I saw you, so modern, so neat, such aura. And when you were ready you showed how much you loved me back, unconditionally. I welcome you to our home with open arms and I thank you for being part of our family.

M Siaki
M SiakiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our beloved G2.6 Platinum ❤️

Purchased in at Froothie for $588.

Sam
SamMelbourne

Absolutely top quality product

My cheap kmart blender died after 1 year of service, so I decided to finally upgrade to something better. The G2.6 is true commercial quality and feels like it will last for a decade at least.

Purchased at Froothie for $548.

J.wall
J.wallSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is truly the love of my Life ♥️

LOVE MY BLENDER!
Always use every morning, it makes the smoothest of all smoothies!
Soooo easy to use with its one button select mode.. It will pulse all automatically to give you an awesome mix no matter what your blending.

Purchased for $500.

Exceeded Expectations

I was looking for a blender primarily for smoothies with lots of ice. The Froothie did not dissapoint. It creates such a smooth smooth consisitency and is hypnotic to watch. Green leaves and ice are blitzed. It is a little noisy but it is so effective that this is not a negative. So easy to use. It is expensive but I saw this as a long term investment in health.

Find out how Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series compares to other Blenders

Skeptical but now convinced!

The best blender we have every used, hands down! We had not heard of Optimum blenders before and they seemed too good to be true, so many 5 star reviews and full of influencers saying how good they are. But we took the plunge and they get some many reviews because they are just THAT good!
Our family live on smoothies, full of berries (fresh and frozen) and the smoothies are as good, if not better than the local café or juice bar, perfectly smooth every time. In fact my sister in law has purchased one for her café it impressed her so much!
And the jug size means we can feed our family of 5 on one mix. The only issue we have is making a small mix, its just so easy to end up with a full jugs worth.
Really impressed.

Mario N.Optimum AppliancesSend a private message

Excellent product, can’t imagine life without it!!

We’ve had the optimum G2.6 platinum blender for just over a year now and we have been so happy with it. I love the fact that it has multiple speed settings and different options for to choose from depending on what you’re blending. We use it more that once a day, everyday, and I can’t imagine life without it. It’s amazing value for money! It’s great at grinding dry foods like rolled oats and seeds in seconds as long as the amount is over a cups worth. I couldn’t be more happier with this blender. I can’t think of a single complaint :)

Purchased in for $499.

ICE Breaker....this is it

Purchased in at Froothie for $589.