Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

4.9

Amazing, fast service. Superior Blender

I just got my blender today , one business day after placing my order So amazingly fast, what wonderful service.
I jumped right in as this was an upgrade from my previous 9200 model. It was easy to use powerful and looks so stylish on my kitchen bench.
Thank you to all the wonderful team at Froothie who helped me get my blender so fast when my previous one had stopped after 10 wonderful years.
Love this brand will never change

Purchased in August 2020 at Froothie for A$448.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

It is my first time to find out such great blender. It help me a lot in my cooking.

It is the best blender I have ever used. I love to use it and can try many recipes such as smoothies, soup and mashed vegetables. All are in great taste.

Purchased in February 2020.

Used for Smoothies and Soups

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Commercial Blender

By far the best blender I've used. I have a busy gym where we serve protein shakes with heaps of ice and used to burn out other brands within months. My G2.6 has been going strong for well over 12 months and hasn't missed a beat.

Purchased in October 2018 at Froothie for A$1,100.00.

Nimmy

NimmyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is an amazing blender

I brought G2. 6 In the March and I am glad that I made a good decision. It has amazing blending property. Smoothies are very creamy, love it.
Pros
It can blend any thing.
High power motor
Blender have different options to choose.
Fully automatic and dishwasher safe.
Cons
The motor is bit loud but it is okay for me.
The other main problem I faced was the jar became cloudy after using couple of months. but contacted the froothie team and they are amazing. Replaced it with new jar within 2days, which was beyond my expectations.Definetly buy from froothie in the future,highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
G Wood

G WoodSydney, NSW

Best Blender Ever !

I have just tried out my new Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series and I love it. I have had an Optimum 9400 for just over 5 years and I needed an upgrade. The support line at Froothie are extremely helpful and were always super quick to respond and worked with me to arrange a great deal on the new G2.6 that included a trade-in credit with free shipping. The G2.6 is so easy to use and has taken what used to be a 15 to 20 minute "task" to make my 5 green breakfast smoothies to a 5 minute breeze and with a fantastic finished product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie for A$485.00.

Supriya K.

Supriya K.Sydney, NSW

Love the blender and the customer service!

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Used for Nut Butters and Smoothies

CLD

CLDQueensland

Great blender

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Wil

WilMelbourne

Good quality machines, powerful, and easy to clean.. but service was sub-standard.

Ordered and received my G2.6 two weeks ago following an pre purchase reading of reviews by others. But the machine arrived with missing cook book and nut milk bag. Tried to contact help via the 24/7 chatroom. Took 48 hours for a proper response, which defeats the purpose of a round the clock help chat. Tried calling via phone instead and was taken to a voicemail, which received a call back after 24 hours. Finally received the items via mail one week later. Happy with the machine, but not the way the service and missing items were handled.

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$529.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Amazing

Loving the one touch programs, 2 litre jug and being able to make extremely quick and healthy soups. Such a great tool, I immediately ordered another as a gift for Mother's Day.

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie.

Shenae

Shenae

Makes creating smoothies easy!

I got this blender about 2 months ago and it has been amazing! You can tell the quality difference between this and other blenders I’ve used. It is very easy to use and clean, I love the options of settings for what you are using the appliance for. I mainly use my for blending smoothies. Also love the pulse option if you need to quickly biz something. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in March 2020.

Ned P.

Ned P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Blender!

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie for A$477.00.

nothappyjan

nothappyjanPerth, WA

So much more than a smoothie maker!

I bought my g2.6 for a recipe demonstration youtube channel
to make smoothies, nice-cream and pestos but I use it at least once a day for way more items.
It whips up lemon slushies, fresh passata, hidden veggies and nut/seed butters without skipping a beat.
I make all my own stocks and the bones and veggies from my last chicken stock got pureed into pet food with ease.
It ticks so many boxes!

Purchased in February 2020 at Froothie for A$490.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Marion Cooper

Marion CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best blender I have owned yet

I have had my optimum blender for several weeks and I can’t fault it. My smoothies are smooth and creamy and the blender takes no time to clean. Love it

Purchased in February 2020.

Used for Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

TerryCSydney, NSW

Great blender, handles anything

The G2.6 blender is fantastic for blending liquids or solids, for example it creates really smooth consistent soups and smoothies. The preset functions make it easy to use. We use it just about every day.
The only disappointment is the jug. After only a month's use, there is already signs of leakage into the base of the jug, staining the base plate. We had similar problems with the jug on the 9200 that we had on loan. Froothie needs to improve the quality control on its jugs.

Purchased in December 2019.

TerryC

Thanks Francois. I have rechecked the jug and can confirm it does not leak. We are very happy with the product.
Terry

The V8 Supercar of Blenders

Purchased in January 2020.

Miranda

MirandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this Blender

I use my Optimum Blender about six times per day. Usually smoothie bowls and smoothies. Blends the frozen fruit and ice no problem. Makes far better smoothies than my last blender, nicer smooth consistency. Easy to use and love that it's easy to clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

raymondw999

raymondw999Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very powerful and reliable

I use this weekly to make fruit smoothies, but I only use frozen fruit such as mangos, apples, nectarines, bananas ie whatever fruit that's getting on, I freeze for this purpose. I add a little water and the Optimum takes care of the rest. It breaks up the frozen fruit in a short time leaving very smooth and very cold fruit blends. Very happy with this machine and have owned it for about five years.

Purchased in November 2015 at Froothie.

Best blender I owned

I purchased the Optimum blended more than 2 years ago, I was a bit hesitant about it as the price was a bit high, but I never regretted that decision. I owned a few different blenders from top brands before the Optimum, but you can't compare the performance and the quality with this powerful horse.
It blends everything you put into it in a matter of seconds, let it be beetroot, almonds, frozen fruits, it does not matter. The result will be exceptional, everything is always very smooth.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Love my Optimum

I love that this blender is so powerful and can tackle really tough jobs, like hard nuts, or frozen fruits/veggies. It has taken some time to work out the right speed to use it at for certain jobs, because if you overdo it the machine can overheat. Overall, really really happy with it. It's super useful.

Purchased in February 2014 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

nathan

nathanasked

Hi my g2.6 blender won’t start it’s just flashes E01 on the screen , is this a fault code for the blender

Mark

Try unplugging and plugging back in. If that doesn't work, I'd contact Froothie as it may be a motor issue.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Nathan, please make sure the jug is placed onto the base. If that was done then error E01 could mean that water has gained access into the display PCB. Please leave the unit for 48 hours to dry and try again.

If you still require assistance you can contact our technical support under: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope that helps :)

GM Moodley

GM Moodleyasked

Can I make soup with my optimum G2.6 blender
Can I use it to chop veg

Hello GM,
Our optimum Blenders are capable of making ice cream or heating a soup!

For hot food processing, blending food at a HIGH speed, spinning the six stainless steel blades at a very high RPM, produces friction heat. In a few minutes, your soup can be ready!

You can also add warm ingredients in the jug but NEVER place hot ingredients (above 65C) into the blender

As for the frozen ingredients, thanks to those same speedy blades the frozen food is crushed at an incredible speed, leaving no time for them to melt! So after a few pulses your ice-cream can be ready.

And you can definitely chop vegetables :) Here you can see how to chop onions in the 9200A: https://youtu.be/ZdstLDydCLA (will work the same way with the G2.6)

For more recipes you can check out our website:

Hope that helps!
Andrea

Ken L.
Ken L.

How high the temperature of soup can the G2.6 bring it up to? How long?

Dani

Daniasked

Hi there,
I am looking at the G2.6 Platinum but am wondering if the 9200a 2nd generation would suffice...? I see someone bought the G2.6 in February for $490? Is that right? They seem to be almost double that typically.
Which model would you recommend out of these two models?
Kind Regards,
Dani.

Hello Dani,

The Optimum 9200A 2nd Gen is our most powerful high speed vortex blender. It is an extremely reliable commercial grade blender used by many well known companies, such as Gloria Jeans and Wendy’s.

It is the #1 Best Rated Blender in Australia for 2 years running!

Check out: https://www.productreview.com.au/p/optimum-9200.html

The power of the motor is 3.5HP and at maximum power it’s 7 amps therefore crushing ice is no problem for the Optimum 9200A 2ndGen. The blender is made from the highest quality materials , designed to out perform and outlast many of its competitors.

The buttons come programmed to allow you to multitask!

Here is a great comparison of the Optimum 9200 Vs. Vitamix:

The Optimum 9200A blender comes with a 12 month commercial warranty, but will provide many years of use.

It also comes with your choice of 5, 10 and LIFETIME warranty!

Included with the 9200A 2nd Gen is a heavy duty tamper tool for assisting with blending thicker ingredients, a scraper, a recipe book with over 100 recipes, a nut milk bag used when making nut milks and a drinking bottle.

You also receive access to our 24 x 7 warranty and support team.

Optimum has a very strong focus on quality, with all of our products being designed and tested in Australia.

Our blenders come with a 30 day free trial, allowing you to use the item yourself and in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the machine you could opt to send it back for a full refund.

The Optimum G2.6 has been listed on our website September last year as our most advanced and highest quality commercial blender to date. Have a look at the reviews: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/optimum-g2-6

The dishwasher-safe bearings make it one of the few brands (along with Vitamix and Blendtec) to offer such a technology, ensuring the part which fails the most in blenders (bearings of the blades) will last you many years to come.

The unique patented jug design for better blending is dishwasher safe!

The Optimum G2.6 will also have the highest quality parts and motor than all other Optimum models and any other domestic blender on the market today.

It also features automatic torque control. For more details, please click here: https://www.froothie.com.au/g2-6-blender

We hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives