Optimum G2.6 Slim
Part of Optimum G2.6 Series  4.9 (213)

Verified🏆 2024 Award

3 reviews · Statistics

100% · 30%

Product is used
  • Several times a week (1)
Noise Level
Safety

Optimum G2.6 Series › Slim3 reviews
Jonathan Couch
Jonathan Couch

Sensational product

Love making nut butters, seeds, smoothies and soups effortlessley with no need to even soak cashews etc before use

Great for juices and smoothies

Great work guys, brilliant product Show details ·  1

Susan Shiel
Susan Shiel

So far, so good

Have only used the smoothie setting so far, but it's very intuitive and provides a beautifully thick, smooth drink. Show reply
patricia
patriciaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

SO FAR I AM HAPPY WITH THIS BLENDER, ITS BETTER THAN MY OLD ONE

Thanks. Its shorter than my old nutri ninja but it fits enough in it. I have poor eye sight so I havent read the instructions yet but when I turn the blender on I have to wait for it to come on for a short time then I can use it. So far I have only tried the smoothie button and it mixes up my stews very well. I am yet to try the right setting for nut butter. But at this stage I am happy with my new blender. Show reply

Niki
Niki · G2.6 Slim

Hi,

The "Optimum G2.6 Slim Platinum Series" [https://froothie.com.au/products/optimum-g2-6-slim-the-best-blender-smoothie-maker?variant=44656860659962], is this dishwasher safe? Also, is the jug similar to the 9200A series: Tritan Copolyester BPA Free?

The comparison on this link https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/optimum-g26-slim shows the difference between: G2.6 Platinum v/s Slim. Can I find a similar comparison to G2.6 Platinum or 9200A v/s Optimum G2.6 Slim Platinum Series.

Optimum Appliances
Optimum Appliances   DM

Compare all Optimum G2.6 Series listings
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Optimum G2.6 Slim5.0
Optimum G2.6 Platinum
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Optimum G2.6 Platinum4.9
Pros
    Powerful motor
    Produces smooth, creamy soups and smoothies
    Great value for money
Number of Blades66
Number of Speed Settings36
Dimensions 345 x 185 x 225 mm485 x 190 x 210 mm
Power1,500 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Midnight Silver, Red, WhiteBlack or Silver