6Optimum H3000 1st Generation

3.3

Excited Shopper
Excited ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing Juicer with First Class Warranty

My daily juicer is just amazing and the service and warranty with Froothie is just impeccable. Communication is first class and I would not hesitate to purchase again. Great to see an Australian company taking REAL care of their customers Show details ·  1
Irene S.
Irene S.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Best Juicer Ever

I make a litre of green juice almost everyday....my machine never fails- so easy to clean
powerful and extracts absolutely all the goodness out of the veggies. Froothie customer service are amazing too. Show details ·  1
Vikki
Vikki4 posts

Awesome! Love it

This juicer is very efficient at extracting the juice out of everything ive juiced. Oranges are fine if you peel and add slowly . Pulp is very dry. Makes a bit of noise but not too bad. Overall , very happy with this juicer as i have another brand which does not work as well Show details ·  1
Vicki B.
Vicki B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  1st Generation

Waste of money and poor customer service

Plastic parts cracked in several places juicing ginger sent in 8 photos of all different angles and customer service wanted more photos. Can't be bothered as clearly they're avoiding giving money back and I don't want a replacement. Biggest waste of 500 bucks ever Show details
Optimum Appliances
Optimum Appliances   DM
Lisa R.
Lisa R.Mid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive 1st Generation

Loooove this machine

Nearly every day I use my juicer. It provides a lot of juice and not to much pulp. I don’t find it slow and you don’t have to cut your fruit or veggies into tiny little pieces. That’s a time saver for me. It does struggle a little with celery if it’s not fairly fresh but otherwise, this machine is my best friend. Almost !. Show details ·  1
Nitin Hirani
Nitin HiraniSydney, NSW
  Verified 1st Generation

Doesnt Do Sugar Cane Juice

It says that you can extract sugar cane juice. But it really cant. The fibre gets stuck in the outlet and machine stops. Bit disappointed with that. hope the improvement is done in the next version if not they please remove that option as it is misguiding the buyers. Show details ·  1
Evan
Evan
  Fair Incentive 1st Generation
les
lesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

it does what it says

i have been using the juicer for a couple of months and am very pleased with the results. apple juice straight is too sweet, oranges whole are great. vegetables good but does not like stringy things like silverbeet stalks- minor item. i find that i only need it 2-3 times per week due to output. each usage lasts several days for 2 people. store in fridge. probably better fresh squeezed but it suits me. cannot understand complaints re cleaning- it is easy, much better than low efficiency centrifigul juicer

Muna
Muna4 posts
  1st Generation

My most treasured kitchen appliance to date!

Optimum H3000 juicer is quiet, efficient and easy to clean! My family is now enjoying healthy home made cold pressed juices, thanks to this amazing machine! I cannot believe how easy it is to clean, a big positive for juicers of its kind! I have recommended this juicer to my friends and one of them has ordered hers today!

shannon F
shannon F2 posts
  Verified 1st Generation

I absolutely love this juicer!!!

This juicer is wonderful. It is so easy to clean, and super easy to assemble. The pulp is dry which means you are getting all of the juice you possibly can. Before this juicer I had a Breville, and the pulp was always wet. Love love love this juicer. I cannot rate it highly enough.

Chrissy
Chrissy
  1st Generation

Can't live without my juicer

Love the Optimum H3000 juicer. Very easy to clean. Does seem to have trouble with carrots & celery. I cut these into smaller pieces. Had to replace a part as it cracked. Couldn't fault the service department. Would definitely buy another one when this one wears out.I juice most days. Sometimes 3 to 4 times.Apples lemons beetroot carrots celery fennel ginger mint spinach anything really.

Deb
DebWilson3 posts

I LOVE IT !

Excellent warranty service with this company. I returned the Julivie model and they offered to replaced it with the H3000 model. Thank you Froothie this is a wonderful recommendation! I have had other cold press juicers and this is by far the most simplistic model I have ever used. Super quiet and so easy to clean. The larger opening is wonderful for whole oranges, lemons and apples too. It is nice and compact and and I love the design it looks great on my bench top. I use this juicer in the morning with all sorts of vegetables and fruits, no problem at all for this model! I love it! I would highly recommend this model for it's wonderful versatility, design and again simplicity of use.

Thank you again Froothie for all that you do!

Show details ·  1

Ron
Ron

Great juicer

I love it, great juicing capacity and the pulp is very dry. very easy to clean and not loud at all.

The greens juice very nicely and can handle big chunks of vege and fruit.

I plan on juicing a lot more as a part of my daily diet intake.

Nat
Nat

Perfect

Quiet, easy to clean and produces beautiful juice.

Dry pulp which means no wasteage!

Have no trouble juicing whole limes, apples with skin on etc

Would highly recommend this juicer if your looking for a healthy way to get nutrients and vitamins into the kids or to use your leafy greens up from your winter garden.

Param
Param

Excellent product

a really nice machine indeed. in terms of improvement, would love if they bigger wider schute and cleaning the schute is bit tricky. but overall a really easy product and love the work it does and how good it looks. cost is also economical compared to its advantages. i have been using it almost daily since day 1.