7Optimum NutriForce Mini

• Rarely
4.2
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum NutriForce Mini Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Mike W aka Wilf
Mike W aka WilfPerth, WA7 posts
  VerifiedPinned Mini

Perfect for travelling and camping

It’s powerful, well made, has a chunky feel to it and is easily cleaned. As a blender it’s first class for smoothies it grinds coffee beans effortlessly and is easy to clean with its double ended body. Easy to charge too from a USB port. A “must pack” travel item for me now. It completes my Optimum blender trifecta too

Purchased in at Froothie direct for $69.

• Product is used: Weekly
  • Used for: Juices and Smoothies
Safety
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM

Hey Mike ! We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us, so glad to hear that you love our products !

In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link

Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7

Best regards,
Froothie Team :)

Daryll
Daryll

My go to

Very good blender. Portability is one of the reasons why I purchased it. The only glitch I had was some of the fruit, which was blending with milk and protein powder, didn't breakdown enough. So I was left with a lumpy smoothie. I didn't use pulse mode. I definitely recommend this blender. Show details ·  1
Elvira R
Elvira RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

little ripper

Great little machine love it highly recommend just get it and try
Elvira R Show details ·  1
Adrienne Mercer
Adrienne MercerSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

SORRY

He opened it - He charged it and there it sits - sorry Other is a birthday present. Show reply
MMS
MMSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Craig Stanford
Craig Stanford
  Verified Mini

Great product but lid can stick

Great blender, worked perfect, worked…… while it technically still works, while cleaning it the lid seized on , nothing has gotten it loose, and while trying to undo it the cap snapped so now its useless, its a shame really cause it was a great product Show details ·  1
LiLi J.
LiLi J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Wow! My travel buddy. Impressive ergonomically designed versatile unit

I bought this blender specifically to take on a recent family holiday to Qld.
I had planned to make my protein smoothies whilst travelling. WOW!
I am impressed with this versatile, ergonomically designed unit.
I often made my smoothies as we were driving along in the car.
Easy to clean.
I bought two more for gifts.
A couple of tips:
A couple of times, a frozen strawberry or blackberry wedged under the blade.
I simply gave the unit a shake, upside down, and all sorted.
It doesn't munch up berry seeds (ie strawberry, blackberry). No problem, just wanted to mention it. :-D Show details ·  1
Pete Davies
Pete DaviesSouth-East, TAS2 posts

Tiny with grunt

Tidy unit with plenty of grunt. At first I thought it was broken but when you hold the button longer it starts. Show details ·  1
Leonie
Leonie South East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified Mini

Not that impressed for the price

Not my type of machine. It seems more like a novelty item to me Show details ·  1
Prue
Prue3 posts

The perfect portable blender

A great little blender. Portable, convenient and you can even take the blade off and make it into an on-the-go smoothie drink bottle. Show details ·  1
Diane E.
Diane E.Sydney, NSW

Powerful mini blender

Very happy with my mini blender. It is lightweight, portable and quite powerful, and blends smoothly. Just follow the instructions and don't overfill. Show details ·  1
Rick Finch
Rick Finch

Excellent, as expected

Beautifully presented, ergonomically effective and most importantly, it works brilliantly & efficiently as all my other Optimum products. Show details ·  1
Mamta Sharma
Mamta Sharma2 posts
  Mini

Love it best & easy to use

It’s very easy to use. You can clean it quickly. It’s really good for breakfast smoothies.
Blades are very sharp. Show details ·  1
Di L.
Di L.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Mini

Nutriforce mini blender is great

Love the Optimum Nutriforce mini. It works efficiently and blends the ingredients to make a great smoothie. Easy to clean. It is a great addition to our recent caravan road trip. Show details ·  1
Steve B.
Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Mini

Nutriforce Mini is fantastic

Was doing some research before this purchase. Had a different brand and it didn't last long.
So I made the decision to purchase the Nutriforce Mini. What a great machine, powerful and the seal is great, so taking it with me in my bag is of no concern about leakage.Easy to clean. I really can't fault the Nutriforce Mini at all. Show details ·  1