Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action

Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action

4.4

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (5) · No (4)
Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like this product

The Oral B team really know how to make good electric toothbrushes, and I like this one even better then the last one. it cleans the teeth really well. and easy to store when travelling.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for A$22.50.

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for leaving this review, we take great pride in the quality and effectiveness of our electric toothbrushes and are so thrilled that you are experiencing what it's like to be an Oral-B user!
Happy Brushing,

Greg R

Greg RWollongong

Love my Electric Toothbrush

I will never go back to normal brushing. My teeth and mouth feel great after each use. Its convenient and the charge lasts well. I have been using for over one month now and could not be happier.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$20.00.

Natalie

Natalie

Good job

Great easy to use electric toothbrush, cleans well and charged fast. 2 min timer is good too. Only wish it had a vibration timer for each 30 second mouth quadrant interval.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Nicolas A.

Nicolas A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Is good enough

I bought one of these electric brushes which is okay I bought one of these electric brushes which is okay it worked they only feedback that I have, is that the replacement of the pieces are expensive about $50 overall it is a good tool.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keeps the dentist away

Since using the oral b electric tooth brush, my gums have been the healthiest ever. My hygienist has been impressed with my gums and now see her less. I highly recommend it!

Purchased in February 2018 at Woolworths.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for reaching out, we are so glad that they have been the healthiest ever! We hope that you continue enjoying our plus cross action!
Thanks,

Rafael D.

Rafael D.

Cheap but does the job!

I have been using this product for more than 5 years now and I can say that it does what's it supposed to. My mouth feels so clean everytime I use it.

Purchased in January 2018.

Hi Rafael,
WOW 5 years! Thanks for leaving this review.
Happy brushing,
OralB

JessC

JessCSydney Surrounds, NSW

fantastic toothbrush

Works wonder, fantastic toothbrush. I take it everywhere I go. The battery life is long lasting, enough for even 2-3 day trip. This is my second replacement of the actual toothbrush itself since 2010. The only little minor issue is the handle can have gunk build up rather easily. Otherwise, no complaints.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for A$26.99.

Thanks Jess,
We are so glad that you are enjoying this toothbrush!
Happy brushing,
OralB

Kat

KatNorth Queensland, QLD

Good toothbrush and affordable replacement heads

Cleans teeth well and has a 2 min alter so you can time your brushing with ease. Replacement heads are affordable and often go on special at Coles and Woolworths and Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in May 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for A$25.00.

Kim B.

Kim B.Hunter Region, NSW

Great clean

Nothing like a nice clean feeling, and this toothbrush provides. The small round head provides a great clean. Rechargeable battery saves money, as lasts a decent time. Very satisfied with this purchase

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Online store for A$20.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review, Kim!

Pinkay

PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good for daily use

First of all, the price is very cheap as there is always a half price promotion going on in the supermarket. It is a great choice if you are a newbie on using an electric toothbrush. It cleans my teeth so well and you can really tell the difference before and after using an electric toothbrush.

Purchased in September 2018.

Sara A.

Sara A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best toothbrush

This is the best toothbrush I have ever used it cleans so well the circular motion and circular design really is ideal. You can tell the difference in how clean your teeth are when using this toothbrush compared to a regular toothbrush + I’ve had it for years still works like just buy replaceable toothbrush heads every 3 weeks you can find anywhere including coles

Purchased in January 2013.

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pearly white

My teeth feel very clean after using the electric toothbrush and makes brushing your teeth effortless. I’ve had less plague build up as it can reach hard to reach spaces between my teeth and gum. Each charge lasts around 1.5-2 weeks.

Purchased in February 2013 at Coles for A$15.00.

Angry cutomer 1000

Angry cutomer 1000Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best investment I’ve made

My teeth have never felt so clean. Takes the effort out of brushing. Arrive home at 5 am drunk and can’t be bothered brushing your teeth well no problem because this tooth brush will practically do it for you

Purchased in May 2019.

E.L

E.L

Good overall

Feels cleaner than using normal toothbrushes. Easy to use and has a timer built-in. Have always charged it after each use so don't really know how long does a charge last though.

Purchased in October 2018.

KATHY

KATHY

Cleans your teeth easily

Good price for the electronic toothbrush. I brought this on wools half-price. Valuable, and worth to spend the month to keep your mouth clean. Cons: without 3d touch. if you brush your teeth too hard will not notice you. you did not correctly.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$21.00.

Breanna G

Breanna GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my toothbrush!

I love this toothbrush because it’s times your usage letting you know when to stop, helps assist floss your teeth and my teeth amazingly clean afterwards. I have had this toothbrush for years now and never had any problems! Would buy again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

Shin

ShinSydney, NSW

Perfect cleaning & easy to use

I bought this 2 years ago, very happy with my purchase. My oral hygiene have improved after its use. Easy to use, battery lasts long. It head lasts for more than a year.

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys for A$20.00.

Dee

DeeSydney

Cleans my teeth perfectly.

I can genuinely feel the difference in the cleanlieness of my mouth after brushing. It is a better clean than my standard brush.

The battery lasts around 4 days (brushing morning and night)
I definitely think this is a worthwhile investment into your oral hygiene.
The stand is stable.
After buying one for me, I then bought one for my partner too. They are on sale in Coles for $22.50 sometimes. I also bought replacement heads for $11.90 for 2. I would replace the head every 1-2 months
The only negative is that if you dont dry off the brush before putting it on it stand then water builds up and dries into a kind of soap/dirt scum.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles for A$22.50.

aydah1

aydah1Sydney, NSW

The perfect clean

This leaves your teeth feeling super clean and fresh. Admittedly I do prefer a normal toothbrush but I did well to buy both my husband and I one. I love that you get two separate brush heads. (One for each of us) we were also lucky enough to get it at half price when the local supermarket had them going at half price!

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Alice

Alice

First try

This is my first time using a electric toothbrush and i love it!
You brush your teeths faster and easier and cleaner!
You only have to charge about a day to use that for a week, that’s pretty quick i think.
They are always doing a half price promotion as well

Purchased in February 2019 for A$25.00.