Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action

Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good for daily use

First of all, the price is very cheap as there is always a half price promotion going on in the supermarket. It is a great choice if you are a newbie on using an electric toothbrush. It cleans my teeth so well and you can really tell the difference before and after using an electric toothbrush.

Purchased in September 2018.

Best toothbrush

This is the best toothbrush I have ever used it cleans so well the circular motion and circular design really is ideal. You can tell the difference in how clean your teeth are when using this toothbrush compared to a regular toothbrush + I’ve had it for years still works like just buy replaceable toothbrush heads every 3 weeks you can find anywhere including coles

Purchased in January 2013.

Pearly white

My teeth feel very clean after using the electric toothbrush and makes brushing your teeth effortless. I’ve had less plague build up as it can reach hard to reach spaces between my teeth and gum. Each charge lasts around 1.5-2 weeks.

Purchased in February 2013 at Coles for $15.00.

Best investment I’ve made

My teeth have never felt so clean. Takes the effort out of brushing. Arrive home at 5 am drunk and can’t be bothered brushing your teeth well no problem because this tooth brush will practically do it for you

Purchased in May 2019.

Good overall

Feels cleaner than using normal toothbrushes. Easy to use and has a timer built-in. Have always charged it after each use so don't really know how long does a charge last though.

Purchased in October 2018.

Cleans your teeth easily

Good price for the electronic toothbrush. I brought this on wools half-price. Valuable, and worth to spend the month to keep your mouth clean. Cons: without 3d touch. if you brush your teeth too hard will not notice you. you did not correctly.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $21.00.

Love my toothbrush!

I love this toothbrush because it’s times your usage letting you know when to stop, helps assist floss your teeth and my teeth amazingly clean afterwards. I have had this toothbrush for years now and never had any problems! Would buy again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Perfect cleaning & easy to use

I bought this 2 years ago, very happy with my purchase. My oral hygiene have improved after its use. Easy to use, battery lasts long. It head lasts for more than a year.

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys for $20.00.

Cleans my teeth perfectly.

I can genuinely feel the difference in the cleanlieness of my mouth after brushing. It is a better clean than my standard brush.

The battery lasts around 4 days (brushing morning and night)
I definitely think this is a worthwhile investment into your oral hygiene.
The stand is stable.
After buying one for me, I then bought one for my partner too. They are on sale in Coles for $22.50 sometimes. I also bought replacement heads for $11.90 for 2. I would replace the head every 1-2 months
The only negative is that if you dont dry off the brush before putting it on it stand then water builds up and dries into a kind of soap/dirt scum.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles for $22.50.

The perfect clean

This leaves your teeth feeling super clean and fresh. Admittedly I do prefer a normal toothbrush but I did well to buy both my husband and I one. I love that you get two separate brush heads. (One for each of us) we were also lucky enough to get it at half price when the local supermarket had them going at half price!

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths for $20.00.

First try

This is my first time using a electric toothbrush and i love it!
You brush your teeths faster and easier and cleaner!
You only have to charge about a day to use that for a week, that’s pretty quick i think.
They are always doing a half price promotion as well

Purchased in February 2019 for $25.00.

Super happy

Love it , very easy to use. It feels like it cleans your teeth properly. Its definitely much better than using manual ones. The battery last a long time before you have to recharge it

Purchased in September 2017 at Big W Retail Stores.

It is good.

Bought it from coles at half price a few months ago , Used it everyday since. Don't feel any difference than a regular toothbrush. It does it job but there are some drawbacks. There is no charging indicator. The replacement heads are expensive.

Like it

I have been using this for over a year and has clearly made a difference in my teeth hygiene. Feels much more cleaner than a manual brush.

Love, Love, Love, this b-day Gift from Mum!

I just love love love the Oral-B vitality plus buy Braun. My mother bought this for me for my 45th birthday and I love the 2-minute timer as it lets me know how long I need to brush my teeth for it also came with two interchangeable heads and a charger.
My teeth have never felt so clean before
I would highly recommend the Oral B electronic rechargeable toothbrushes to anybody I even use one on my dog!

Cheap and reliable.

I love the shape and speed of the head, nothing cleans my gums as well as the Oral B Vitality! The charge lasts about a week in our house. I wish it had 30 sec timer but for the price you really can't complain.

The battery issue

I just returned this one today and changed to Phillips toothbrush. I bought this one also bought Phillips one at the same month this year. I have never charged the Phillips one since I bought and the battery still runs fine; however, Oral-B vitality cross one needs consistently charging the battery and each time only can use for 3 or 4 times. Since I bought it, it always stopped at half way while I was brushing my teeth. So annoying! Now I returned.

perfect and good quality and good price

it has good quality. last long charge. I bought 3 for the whole family and they are serving us very well. has a good brush for 3 months and easy to use and not heavy. good price does an excellent job, I bought it in a special offer for half price and it was a great deal too.
that was with 2 different brush (hard and soft) and it is a good idea.

love the timer function!

The battery of toothbrush doesn't last as long, so you have to constantly charge after every use but one thing that's great is that it has a timer so it tells you after you brushed for 2 min!
It’s really good how Oral makes all the different toothbrush heads interchangeable between all the different electric toothbrushes!

Much better than other ones

A charge lasts easily more than 2 weeks as I use this only at night. Perfect cross action feature and it helped my oral health a lot in the first 2 weeks of usage itself.