VerifiedMPN:UHF390

84%11%5%

Patrick
PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you!

I really happy with Oricom, my unit had a fault and Janet, was very suopotive and nice to talk to. Oricom have replave my faulty unit FOC. Thats customer service! Show details ·  1
KMinOZ
KMinOZMelbourne, VIC33 posts
Gary D
Gary DQueensland

Efficient warranty service

Installed well. Had a fault with it not turning on. Excellent service: I rang and they gave me a warranty number. I sent proof of purchase and they sent a new one. Very happy with the 5 year warranty. Show details ·  1
Grey Nomad
Grey NomadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Excellent size product and easy to both install and use. Show details ·  1
Wade
WadePerth, WA

Not a perfect start, but a product is only as good as the ream behind it

Picked this unit up today, and unfortunately purchased a faulty one. A quick call to establish it had issues and got a replacement same day. Can't fault the service at all. Oh and the unit works great Show details ·  1
Lee A
Lee APerth, WA5 posts

Excellent uhf radio

After market service was exceptional. When I had a problem, they were quick to respond and provided a replacement part promptly. I could not ask for better service than that. Show details ·  1
Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Support

I can only say that the help provided by the Oricom Support Team was excellent. A big thank you.
TJ Show reply
Ben A.
Ben A.Illawarra, NSW9 posts

Rubbish

Purchased this today from Repco and After having the install done, it appears that you can only transmit ok and not receive at all, i have tried to communicate with my hand held and my sons in car GME but no good, zero sound from speaker but shows incoming signal also tried the 8ohm speaker plugged into the back, also will not monitor and give you open squelch, zero sound from speaker.
Update:
The unit decided to turn itself off and will not turn back on, shortest lived cb radio I've ever owned, purchased at midday today, died at around 3pm today, obviously a faulty product. Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would like to discuss this with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

gavin b.
gavin b.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Truly plug and play. Fantastic

Preparing my 4WD for a few trips, didn't want to spend a huge amount but wanted reliability. Saw the other reviews on the 395 kit and took the plunge. Wired in working within 30 minutes. 6.5db aerial great range, clear speaker, easy controls. Couldn't ask for more. See how we go for longevity, only had a few months and a couple of trips but great so far. Show details ·  1
Ada
Ada

Australian owned?? But not made

Great radio but your claiming 100% Aussie owned. Oricom products is designed and made in "KOREA" Pictures to prove ...Im really disappointed that Oricom is not made here Australia. Cmon keep it Australian Show details ·  1
Ggg
GggGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great unit but poor connectors

Installed the unit easily enough but the dc connectors are flimsy loose and are intermittent, had to support them to ensure a constant connection, hopefully it will be ok off road????.Need to look at better power connections Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would like to discuss the above with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Brett Hanslow
Brett HanslowHobart, TAS

I had a bad earth

I have installed the unit that i got for Christmas as per the instructions
The unit worked fine for 4 days only
Now it wont turn on. I have checked the power to the unit and is fine
I am so unhappy
I am now happy. It was my fault perhaps as i had a bad earth i think.
So not the units fault Show details ·  1
Barry D.
Barry D.North Queensland, QLD

Great after sales service

Similar to some of the other reviews on this site my unit froze after about 6 months I contacted customer support and could not be happier with their response worked through a few fixes and readily decided to replace the unit, special mention to Daniel excellent job. Show details ·  1
Jack
JackWestern Australia3 posts

Great quality great price

I run oricom on all my vehicles can not beat for quality and price . Loud hand piece with its own speaker easy installs great hard wearing products. I will be trying other oricom products I.e handholds and tyre pressure readers Show details ·  1
Craig B.
Craig B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

As good, if not better than expected

Very clear reception, easy to use and easy to read LCD screen on the hand set. The 6.5DBi ANU200 whip antenna that came with the purchase looks a bit flimsy but I will probably get a smaller 3DBI for the bush anyway.
For half the price of GME , the Oricom radio is an absolute bargain and every bit as good as GME in my opinion.
Installation is very simple but I bent one of the pins on the DC plug. I asked Oricom if I could purchased another one, and without hesitation they said they would send me another one free of charge. With support like this I will not be going any where else for future radio equipment as I can't see how I could get a better all round product and service. Show details ·  1

Dadgeroo
Dadgeroo

recently installed the uhf390 but what adaptor do I need to connect the Anu 230 antenna , both female connections Ariel is bigger than the one on the unit

Bruce
Bruce

Good day. My UHF390 will not switch on. I have checked the fuse that was installed in the fuse box in the engine bay and that is good. Any ideas.?.
Another question: The cars battery goes flat very quickly (one week). The UHF radio is the only additional non factory item fitted. It is a new battery. Is it possible that radio can drain the battery when the vehicle is off.?.

Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Ben T.
Ben T.

Hi just installed my Oricom 390 UHF radio, it will transmit ok but cannot receive ,the indicator shows incoming but cannot hear anything, can you help

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would like to assist you with this. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

• GTIN13: 9338161005321