Oricom Secure710 Digital

Oricom Secure710 Digital

Blondie

BlondiePerth, WA

Don't waste your money

Drops out of range and makes a terrible beeping noise. When using more than 1 camera the light stays on flicking between cameras, waking you up as it is so bright.

Purchased in March 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for $380.00.

Jam

JamSydney, NSW

I regret buying this monitor every single night

The baby's room is less than 5m from ours and the monitor goes out of range every single night, waking us up. Its hopeless. Don't buy it. If you have, ask for a refund.

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Busymumma

BusymummaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for the price and outstanding customer service

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $260.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Nicholas B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, support and warranty the best in the business!!!

Our Oricom Secure710 has been a solid performer for the last 2 years - great range, great performance - cannot fault this unit. After 2 years the camera suddenly died last week. We were about to buy another when a friend mentioned that they have a 3 year warranty. We contacted customer support, who were incredibly helpful and efficient - they're sending us a replacement camera!!! So impressed, we will never buy or recommend another brand. Great work Oricom, if only more companies provided the service and stood behind their products like you do!! A++.

Purchased in September 2017 at eBay for $150.00.

Marlene S.Oricom

Hi Nicholas, thanks for the review We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Sleepy John

Sleepy JohnNew South Wales

Poor range. Annoying alarms

Terrible range. We live in a 2 bed apartment and this constantly drops out. Can't switch the Out Of Range alarm off either so it will wake you all night.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Great customer service post purchase

The product started to fault after two years and was still under warranty contacted Oricom support and they were very helpful with replacing the product as it was still within warranty

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Robert, thanks for the message and review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Hannah

HannahBLAKEHURST

Can’t live without it!

We love our baby monitor and cannot live without it. It has such a clear picture and sound, I would highly recommend. The battery life is long lasting and it’s super easy to use!

Purchased in February 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Hannah, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Zoe Mior

Zoe MiorVictoria

Love love love

Love love love this monitor! So easy to use, battery life is amazing, I can go 2 whole days without charging it. The screen is super clear. Highly recommend this monitor, had mine for two years and still going strong! I have tried anotger brand before before purchasing the oricom and I had trouble with it a few times, spent the extra money and never looked back

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Baby Online for $250.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Zoe, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Kylie T.

Kylie T.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent product & customer service!

Fantastic monitor, easy to use & set up. The after care service from Oricom was an absolute stand out, extremely helpful staff when I had a issue they were more than happy to help me. Will only ever use Oricom in the future.

Purchased in January 2017.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kylie, thanks for the feedback and we really appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with Oricom Support, and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Manda

MandaPerth, WA

Peace of mind

I was given this monitor second hand from my sister. I couldn’t quite figure out how to connect my camera so I called through to the support team at Oricom who have been absolutely outstanding. There service has been second to none. In the end I have now been provided with a new monitor from the team and have peace of mind that my little one is safe while sleeping in another room.

Purchased in November 2016.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Manda, thanks for the message and taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We will make sure that this is passed onto Support. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

HOLLY

HOLLYSouthwest, VIC

Would be 5/5 with better range!

Purchased in December 2017.

Ben V.

Ben V.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Recommend this Baby Monitor

We purchased the Oricom Secure 710 baby monitor which is an excellent monitor that performs well in low light.
We had an issue with the microphone on the unit and found Oricom’s customer service fantastic with quick turnaround on the replacement unit. Have recommended to others.

Purchased in June 2016.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Ben, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Rhianon M.

Rhianon M.Hunter Region, NSW

Best monitor, I’m about to buy a 2nd for my 2nd bub!

Very happy with this monitor, I’m currently going to buy a 2nd for my bub due in Aug.
Picture and sound quality is brilliant
Very reliable and great peace of mind, I’ve actually dropped it a few times on tiles and it’s still going strong, hasn’t missed a beat!
Super easy to set up literally just have to either put batteries in it or have it sitting on the charger when in use or not in use, camera can be sat on a table/bookcase etc or wall mounted

Purchased in August 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We really appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the unit. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Be aware of considering second camera

We used the SC710 monitor with our first child so purchased the second camera for our new baby. When two cameras are connected it is not possible to use the voice activated mode, and it only works in scan mode which involves constantly switching between the two cameras. Despite what Oricom's customer service told me to the contrary, this results in low level background noise constantly being submitted through the monitor - not ideal if you are trying to sleep. I would not have purchased the second camera if I had been aware of this and would not recommend to others.

Purchased in November 2018.

Oricom I.Oricom

Best thing I ever bought for my baby

I did a lot of research before buying a monitor. And after settling on Oricom, I couldn't have chosen better! Battery life is great, coverage perfect for our needs. Picture quality is much better than I'd expected. Night picture is clear too! Love this monitor!

Purchased in January 2019 for $160.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kristy, thanks for the message. We appreciate your feedback and you letting others know of your experience with the Secure710. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Angela

AngelaBrisbane

Must have baby item

This monitor has been amazing. Easy to set up and use. Our baby went into his own room early on and this has been wonderful. You can set the sensitivity so it doesn’t wake you up with every sound your baby makes. The camera is clear. The speaker function and the music function is great and we have used it
Would recommend this to anyone who is expecting a baby

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Angela, thanks for the message. We appreciate the review and you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product, and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything you need in a baby monitor

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $159.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Michelle, thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the unit. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care

T.Jones

T.JonesSydney, NSW

Excellent setup!

We have a Oricom parent monitor and camera (2016) then we set it up with a second camera (2017). I love the set up. It is easy to use, has great video and sound and although we don't use the extra features such as music and night light I can see how handy they would be if you chose to use them. Had a few issues but these were fixed as soon as I contacted the support line. They are a fantastic team and customer service is A+! I wouldn't hesitate purchasing anything from this brand.

Purchased in May 2016 at Baby Bunting.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message and review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience and we wish you all the best with your future product use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Love it!

Extremely satisfied with the range. We take it outside with no problems. Image and audio are both great too. Very reliable and easy to set up. A must have for all parents!

Purchased in January 2018.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Jess, thanks for the message. Thanks for taking the time to review the product and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Tamara Hadji

Tamara HadjiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money and by far the best baby item I brought!

This baby monitor is beyond amazing! 2 kids 5 years and it’s still going strong! Has not missed a beat, well a beating from my babies maybe but it survived!

Purchased in July 2013 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Tamara, thanks for the review. We appreciate the review and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. Wishing you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Aaron D.

Aaron D.asked

We are having an issue with our secure710 the screen won't light up and all that is happening is a orange light is staying on. I tried taking out the battery for some time but to no avail. The monitor is just over a year old and we run two cameras

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Aaron, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to discuss with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Rachael E

Rachael Easked

My baby monitor is 2 years old and havent used in about 12 months. I turned it on and it keeps saying its out of range, I have tried to reset but nothing happens, just beeping out of range.

Nicholas B.

Oricom have great warranty (3 years from memory) and support - give them a buzz.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Rachael, thanks for the message. It sounds like there could be an environmental factor playing a role in the reduction in range. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Emily

Emilyasked

I am using Oricom SC710. I have two channels on my monitor. C1 accidentally deleted by my son. It always shows out of range with black screen now. C2 is working normally. Only C1 deleted, how can I restored the lost channel? Thanks

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Emily, thanks for the message. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives