Oricom Secure710 Digital

• Battery Life
  • Connectivity / Reliability
  • Audio Quality
  • Video Quality

We have used for 2 years now and love the peace of mind having a monitor gives us!

We have been using this monitor for 2 years now and it has been great! We are now using it with the inbuilt music for our almost 2 year old and find it helps him to fall asleep. I didn’t realise until about 1 year in that there is an aerial that pops up for if you are at the other end of the house or go outside to help with the range. Great monitor for peace of mind!

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Chloe, thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Tom N

Tom NHunter Region, NSW

Does everything you need.

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $161.99.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Tom, thanks for the review and the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience, and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Reliable and closed circuit. We’ve even dropped it multiple times and it still works really well. Gives me peace of mind

The monitor is easy to set up and easy to use.
Able to adjust volume and sound to your liking.
Range can drop out of very far but in a reasonably sized house will reach

Purchased at Babybunting for $200.00.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to leave a review. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Terrible product and even worse customer service

Fairly happy to begin with. The volume levels are pretty loud but I’ll deal with that so is my child’s cry and sometimes the range doesn’t work in our normal 3 bedroom house but then the wire fell from the camera and would never go back in - the pin had come lose after less than 6 months of use and been moved once from unit to mounted on the wall.
Contact the company trying to claim warranty with a replacement but somehow the warranty doesn’t cover the power source which sounds ridiculous. They recommend buying a new unit which I will NOT be doing

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $480.00.

Battery Life

level 1 volume is wayyyyyy too loud!

Purchased in December 2019 at Kiddie Country for $250.00.

Kelly L.
Kelly L.

I have already contacted you about the issue

Would recommend

Great monitor had it for close to 3 years. Got the second camera a few months ago. Works well. Only gripe I have is that you have to have the monitor on scan to have both monitors actively working. But I’ve gotten used to that and I think I’ll need a new battery soon. Range is good. Audio and mags quality is great and we’ve used it travelling a lot so very durable and versatile. Oricom have been great to deal with if we have contacted them also

Purchased in July 2017.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and review, and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not fit for purpose

Very unreliable monitor. Unfortunately Ive had issues from the start with out of range always alarming which was a real nuisance, however the monitor has started freezing when my baby has woken crying... at least when I know its out of range I can be extra careful in listening out. Both the supplier and Oricom have been extremely unhelpful. Steer clear of this manufacturer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bubs n Grubs for $180.00.

Jackie

I have been in contact via email and phone If you search through your emails you will find the correspondence.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Good camera

Picture and sound are great, range isnt bad
Only negative- i didnt use it for a year between my babies and when I turned it on it would not pair with the camera! I tried everything, in the end we just co-slept

Purchased in September 2016 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Blondie

BlondiePerth, WA

Don't waste your money

Drops out of range and makes a terrible beeping noise. When using more than 1 camera the light stays on flicking between cameras, waking you up as it is so bright.

Purchased in March 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for $380.00.

Jam

JamSydney, NSW

I regret buying this monitor every single night

The baby's room is less than 5m from ours and the monitor goes out of range every single night, waking us up. Its hopeless. Don't buy it. If you have, ask for a refund.

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Busymumma

BusymummaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for the price and outstanding customer service

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $260.00.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Nicholas B.

Nicholas B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, support and warranty the best in the business!!!

Our Oricom Secure710 has been a solid performer for the last 2 years - great range, great performance - cannot fault this unit. After 2 years the camera suddenly died last week. We were about to buy another when a friend mentioned that they have a 3 year warranty. We contacted customer support, who were incredibly helpful and efficient - they're sending us a replacement camera!!! So impressed, we will never buy or recommend another brand. Great work Oricom, if only more companies provided the service and stood behind their products like you do!! A++.

Purchased in September 2017 at eBay for $150.00.

Marlene S.Oricom

Hi Nicholas, thanks for the review We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Sleepy John

Sleepy JohnNew South Wales

Poor range. Annoying alarms

Terrible range. We live in a 2 bed apartment and this constantly drops out. Can't switch the Out Of Range alarm off either so it will wake you all night.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

Oricom SupportOricom

Great customer service post purchase

The product started to fault after two years and was still under warranty contacted Oricom support and they were very helpful with replacing the product as it was still within warranty

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Robert, thanks for the message and review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Hannah

HannahBLAKEHURST

Can’t live without it!

We love our baby monitor and cannot live without it. It has such a clear picture and sound, I would highly recommend. The battery life is long lasting and it’s super easy to use!

Purchased in February 2019.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Hannah, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Zoe Mior

Zoe MiorVictoria

Love love love

Love love love this monitor! So easy to use, battery life is amazing, I can go 2 whole days without charging it. The screen is super clear. Highly recommend this monitor, had mine for two years and still going strong! I have tried anotger brand before before purchasing the oricom and I had trouble with it a few times, spent the extra money and never looked back

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Baby Online for $250.00.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Zoe, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Kylie T.

Kylie T.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent product & customer service!

Fantastic monitor, easy to use & set up. The after care service from Oricom was an absolute stand out, extremely helpful staff when I had a issue they were more than happy to help me. Will only ever use Oricom in the future.

Purchased in January 2017.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Kylie, thanks for the feedback and we really appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with Oricom Support, and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Manda

MandaPerth, WA

Peace of mind

I was given this monitor second hand from my sister. I couldn’t quite figure out how to connect my camera so I called through to the support team at Oricom who have been absolutely outstanding. There service has been second to none. In the end I have now been provided with a new monitor from the team and have peace of mind that my little one is safe while sleeping in another room.

Purchased in November 2016.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Manda, thanks for the message and taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We will make sure that this is passed onto Support. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

HOLLY

HOLLYSouthwest, VIC

Would be 5/5 with better range!

Purchased in December 2017.

Ben V.

Ben V.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Recommend this Baby Monitor

We purchased the Oricom Secure 710 baby monitor which is an excellent monitor that performs well in low light.
We had an issue with the microphone on the unit and found Oricom’s customer service fantastic with quick turnaround on the replacement unit. Have recommended to others.

Purchased in June 2016.

Oricom SupportOricom

Hi Ben, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.