Oricom Secure710 Digital

• Connectivity / Reliability
  • Audio Quality
  • Video Quality

Great product

Easy to use, reliable, image and audio quality is perfect for my needs. We have a big house and coverage / range is fine for what I need. Great price point

Purchased in January 2021 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Technical SupportOricom

HI there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product and brand. We wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom

Dontae R.
Dontae R.Sydney, NSW

Ummmm....

Why does it keep saying out of range when I am only in the next room? And Why does it keep beeping for no reason!! Not impressed, should have spent alittle more to for better quality

Purchased in July 2021 for $80.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, we would like to discuss these issues with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Great Product and Peace of Mind

My Oricom has been fantastic! I totally disagree with the other reviews. My video monitor has been a God send. It is clear, has a great range and battery life. I love how I can see baby during the day and night. The orange night light is just the perfect brightness. The temperature control is also awesome. Living in qld without an aircon, it let's me know when the room is getting a little too hot. I would be lost without my monitor. Thanks Oricom for a great quality product.

Purchased for $229.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Not happy

I bought this from Baby Bunting and do not recommend this product at all. The video quality is terrible, it is constantly out of range, the camera is very flimsy and after a short time it took quite a bit of adjusting to get it to turn on, and now it has just stopped working all together. Not happy !

Purchased in April 2017 for $320.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Gina, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to discuss this with you. Please contact our locally based Oricom Support team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

NamsPerth

Poor quality image

I have been using this monitor for 19months and slowly the video quality has declined. The image is very clear when there is plenty of light. As soon as the room starts to get dark, the quality completely drops. By the time the room is pitch black i can’t even make out my son’s face. I’m unsure to what has happened as I’m sure when I first got the monitor it was not this bad.

The quality of the audio has dropped as well. We have the sound machine and through the monitor, the sound is jumpy.

Purchased in September 2019.

Thanks I have contacted Oricom and waiting for a response

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Brie
BriePerth, WA

Do not buy - waste of money

Constantly goes out of range, half the time won’t reconnect and in the process wakes up the sleeping baby with the stupid beeping it makes. Would never buy an oricom monitor again!

Bel
BelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wont work well with multiple cameras

Works great with only one camera connected. Didn’t miss a beat. However when I connected another camera to the parent unit, I have had multiple problems. Both Cameras constantly go out of range, even if I haven’t moved the parent unit at all. Scan function wont always work either

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thank you for the message. We would love to try and resolve this for you. We have responded to you privately to request your contact details. All the best, Oricom.

Very disappointing

I only used this monitor for approx 3 months before the charge dock stopped working. Before this it had terrible battery life and only lasted a couple of hours. Also picture quality is poor. Would not recommend!

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $200.00.

Brendon S
Brendon SLeumeah

Does exactly what we need it to do

We used to use this monitor to spy on our toddler but now we use it for our new born and it does everything we need. Especially like the option of digital zoom with the ability to move left, right, up or down whilst zoomed in. Also has temperature notifications, night vision, noise activation and the ability to play lullabies. I did have an issue with the charging base that stopped working but one phone call and a brief chat with Janet at their customer service department and I had a new charging base sent out under warranty within 3 days. Highly recommend Oricom because they make decent products and they stand behind the products too with 3 year warranties.

Purchased in June 2019 for $150.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience. Wishing you all the very best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

jeka_kate
jeka_kateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works perfectly

This monitor has been great I’ve never had a problem with the connection the temperature reading of the room is quite accurate. It’s very receptive to noises from my baby. I only wish you could turn down the volume further on the lowest setting it’s still quite loud when it’s next to my bed at night.

Purchased in May 2019.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback, and wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

KGCG
KGCGNorth Queensland, QLD

Good value

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting for $398.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience. Wishing you all the very best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Justin M.
Justin M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a problem but great customer service

Our first 710 monitor had ‘out of range’ issues and was disappointed however after calling customer service they did some tests with me and determined the unit was faulty. Customer service rep was very helpful, apologetic and replaced the unit within a week. The monitor is good and works well now, but I was most impressed with the service from Oricom. It’s so rare these days!

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review, and letting others know of your experience with the product and with Oricom Support. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Ness
NessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for my needs

This monitor is very handy. I replaced the first one I bought that was another brand as I wasn’t happy with it and wanted a video option. It put my mind at ease being able to see my baby. The additional features of being able to speak to my child through the monitor is handy as is the music feature. It’s reliable and somewhat portable as I pack it carefully to take on holidays. Good range of coverage. I’ve had to replace the battery once in just over three years.

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting Online store for $300.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and the feedback. We appreciate the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Hdevito

Temp gage
Good battery
Good price
Good range
Used it for 3.5 years for little one still in great condition will use for next baby

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Other Baby Monitors

4 years and still works! Some minor issues.

We have had this monitor for 4 years now and The image and sound quality is still great. The only issue is that to alert you of sound or movement it vibrates very loudly, even if it is just a cough, and this can be very alarming when you’re in a deep sleep yourself. Ours loses signal all the time now too and the range isn’t great, so we will be looking into a new one for bub number 2. This has definitely done the job for the last 4 years though.

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Mel, thanks for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the unit. Oricom Baby Care.