3.7

3.8
3.9

Elaine P.
Elaine P.

Battery swollen and picture on night mode isnt that clear

Picture in night mode isnt that clear, white light in the centre during the night and blurs the middle screen. Also, the battery was swollen and the back lid can no longer be closed. Emailed customer service and my battery is out of warranty. I dont know why battery is swollen in the first place a bit disappointed in that, so now need to pay $40 for a new battery. To be fair customer service was good and got back to me quickly. Show details
Tara
TaraRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Great monitor and customer service

great monitor and friendly customer service team willing to help Show details ·  1
Rachel K
Rachel K
Oricom   DM

Hi Rachel, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto our Product Team!

Emily C.
Emily C.2 posts

Worst monitor

Sent my monitor back because the night mode was not working correctly. Received a replacement which looked second hand (had glue all over it) received another one and it worked fine during the day but during the night it was either black or flickering. Requested a refund. The company said the first return they couldn’t find a fault and the last monitor I had I somehow broke the antenna??? Not sure how the antenna could of been damaged when it was high on the wall and I did not notice this. I believe they said this so they didn’t have to refund me. I received a replacement (again) but very reluctant to use this monitor.
Do not recommend Show details
Kimberley G.
Kimberley G.

HeSc
HeScIllawarra, NSW

Great customer service

I have two cameras set up to this monitor. Works well. Monitor broke once but Oricom replaced it free of charge. Great customer service. Very easy to set up. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
d.mac
d.macGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great product! Great Performance!

We live in a house with a long passage down to the end bedrooms so were initially concerned about range. This monitor works brilliantly, connecting with ease from the furthest bedroom to master bedroom at the opposite end of the house. The picture quality is great. We use it set to monitor for noise and the sounds come through crisp and clear. Setup was just a matter of plugging it in and going through the intuitive menus to activate/deactivate the options to our preference. Took a few minutes only and it was all done. Great product and great value! Show details ·  1
Daniel Gray

• +5Thumbnail
Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Good product

Great visual image and connection range; really easy to use and portable.
Low volume audio, but this is not an issue for us — 3 bedroom house.
Reliable, but camera monitor needs to be plugged in. Show details ·  1
Anika
AnikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy with product or customer service

The monitor is ok when it works. The angle/tilt on the camera is really poor and we cannot see our baby properly unless the camera is at eye level with the baby.
Our screen keeps going black and we can’t see anything at all except the temperature etc on the monitor.
When contacted, Oricom said they would send out a replacement. They did not mention we would have to pay to return the product! That is unacceptable for a faulty product. Show details
Kris f
Kris f3 posts

Good video poor sound

This is the second baby monitor we have purchased from oricom. The first we were really happy with the display and picture quality.

This one has really clear display however very poor sound. We can barley hear out of it even on highest volume setting. Can’t hear if my new baby cries during the night. Show details

Oricom   DM

Hi Kris, We are sorry to hear that. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Robyn B.
Robyn B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellent choice and price point

Bought it as a present for my daughter who is expecting her first babies twins. Boy and girl my first grandchildren. She had done a lot of research on similar products and chose your product for her baby shower gift registery Show details ·  1

Fiona W.
Fiona W.

Can I connect the parent unit to different oricom monitors?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, the Secure745 is not able to be connected to any other model. Oricom.

Rosie
Rosie

My Oricom monitor screen has frozen. What can I do?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we are sorry to hear. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Vadawn B.
Vadawn B.

I have had this unit for 6 months with no issues. All of a sudden there is no sound coming from the parental unit no matter how loud I have the volume! Is there a fix? If not will this be covers by warranty?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would love to assist you with this. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, oricom.

Features:

• The Oricom Secure745 Digital Video Baby Monitor offers parent talk back and a large 4.3” colour display.
  • The camera has fully motorised movement that’s controlled through the parent unit. It has 300° horizontal and 110° vertical movement, so you can see what’s going on in the nursery.
  • The baby monitor has a room temperature display and alert, so you can keep your baby comfortable.
  • It has motion detection and infrared night-vision capability.
  • Lullabies and white noise help your little one have a peaceful sleep.
CategoryBaby Monitors
Price (RRP) $299
TypeVideo & Audio
Features2-way Communication, Additional Cameras, Infrared Camera, Lullabies, Night Light, Room Temperature Monitor and Wall-Mountable
Screen Size 4.3"