Oricom Secure850 Digital Video

Oricom Secure850 Digital Video

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Illawarra, NSW

USELESS!!!!

DO NOT BUY!!! Its a terrible product. All Ive had is trouble with it. Constantly freezing and dropping out of range even if Im in the room next door. Seriously wish I could get my money back!

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Great monitor

I have been using for 6months in my 3 bedroom house and often take the monitor outside while I water my garden or hang out washing, and have never had a n issue with connection. The parent unit stopped working on Thursday night and Oricom replaced it on the spot

Purchased in March 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kelly, thanks for the message. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Monique S.

Monique S.Perth, WA

I hate this monitor!!!!!!

This is a piece of crap! I paid $300 for a useless camera and monitor that constantly drop out of range I am so over it! I will never buy oricom again and dont ever recommend it!!!

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $300.00.

ally the cat

ally the catSydney, NSW

DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $279.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would ask that you call Oricom Support again and request the support manager who will be able to troubleshoot with you and assist. All the best Oricom Baby Care.

Dean

DeanNorthern Region, NSW

Waste of money

Always drops out of range and have to keep pairing it, camera constantly trying to point down which creates a constant annoying noise. Very frustrating when it should be something simple to use

Purchased in March 2018 for $420.00.

Celeste C.

Celeste C.Mid West, WA

Great camera easy to use.

Love this camera easy to use great battery life the picture day and night is clear.. audio is great. We have been using this camera for 2 years..only fault we had was when our child pulled the cord out and the inner pin came out rendering our screen useless..was so happy with the actual product we repurchased ..but take more care were we leave it when on charge

Purchased in March 2017 at Baby Bounce for $379.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Celeste, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and would love to discuss to see if we can help. Please give us a call on the 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Paula B

Paula BSydney, NSW

So many problems. Customer support don't answer.

This monitor has been the most unreliable device I have ever purchased. Once again it is constantly displaying the 'out of range' signal. I have to re-set it dozens of time. Customer service often don't answer and call back later (which is generally inconvenient for mothers with babies!)

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use, good quality

I purchased my oricom video monitor SC850 after reading reviews on the product and thought this one would best suit our needs.

I needed something with long range as we have a 2 story house and we spend a lot of time outside, as our property is rather long we wanted something that would work.

I am happy with my purchase, it does everything I need it too and when we have another baby we can hook another camera up to it without needing to purchase another monitor as well.

The only thing that irks me about it is if I accidentally hit the music button music will play upstairs and it’s rather loud and startling.

But apart from that it’s everything we need.

Purchased in October 2018 at Gadget City Online store.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Jess, thanks for the message. We appreciate your feedback and you talking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Anna P.

Anna P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Constant trouble

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store for $299.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Anna, thanks for the message. We would like to look into this for you, so could you please give us a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, and quote your reference number, and Oricom Support will assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Product is great, but customer service is absolutely superb

Video image and audio is perfectly fine. I use it from about 2 rooms away and the range works fine for us.
Reasonably easy to setup. Have had no issues with it so far.
I did accidentally leave the metal cord part in water and it started to rust (my own fault). It eventually stopped working but customer care helped me replace it free of charge. Superb.

Purchased in January 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $250.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Helen, thanks for the review and we appreciate the feedback. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Claire

ClaireSouthwest, VIC

Terrible customer service! Broken screen and they said to bad!

A massive black circle randomly appeared in the middle of the screen, was sent of to oricom to look at I got a call saying, we are not repairing it as you have caused the damage. It has a 3 year warranty and it was a $300 monitor and the lady pretty much said bad luck.
The lady was so rude didn’t even try and help me out! What’s the point in purchasing an expensive monitor with a good warranty if you aren’t able to use it!
So disappointed. This is also the second monitor I have bought, the first one broke but it wasn’t as expensive so I just let it go!
I would never ever recommend this brand to anyone and will never ever purchase oricom again.

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Bunting for $300.00.

Kay Wright

Kay WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Monitor

I haven't had any issues with this monitor. The battery lasts a while but I mainly have it connected and I leave the screen on all night. The sound is great and the night light works really well. The big screen is a plus as well. Would recommend.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kay, thanks for the review and recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Great monitor!

Had my little one rip it out of the charger and damage it! John from customer service was super friendly and helpful and he sent us out a new screen and plug with no fuss!

Purchased in August 2017.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Mia, thanks for the message and review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Jo S

Jo SSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best monitor for multiple babies and rooms

So glad we purchased the pro on 850. The size of the screen and the fact that you can have up to 4 cameras is amazing. We have 2 kids but 3 cameras as one is in the lounge room so I can keep an eye on the kids if upstairs.

Purchased in October 2016.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Jo, thanks for the message and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Kerry Rowlands

Kerry RowlandsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Thing I bought for piece of mind

I have used this product now for both my last two babies and it’s been a god send.. I have 3 cameras set up, 1 in each bedroom and 1 in the play room, so I can see both my girls at all times. The features of being able to talk to my children through the monitor is amazing and perfect for soothing bubs when she wakes. Was easy to install and use and understand. The only downside to this product is that the battery seems to die quicker than I would like

Purchased in July 2016 at Baby Bunting for $300.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kerry, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Great monitor!

I have used this monitor for almost two years and absolutely love it. Only recently has the sound begun to not work and after a very quick call to customer service, a replacement has been organised and I'm very happy with the way it has all been handled. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Purchased in May 2017.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kym, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the unit and Oricom Support. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Colette

ColetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect, has all the features we need!

Love the fact that the camera can be angled and controlled from the parent unit. It's got all the features we wanted: temperature, night mode, you can adjust how sensitive you want it to be to noise, parent unit has a good size screen. We had problems with the range at first, but customer service was great and we got it fixed & now there are no issues!

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Colette, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Bianca G.

Bianca G.New South Wales

Would not recommend - terrible customer service.

Purchased in March 2018 for $220.00.

Terrible range- very disappointing

Purchased in March 2019.

Soontobe ExCustomer

Soontobe ExCustomerPerth, WA

Terrible range - worth a shop around

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for $359.00.

Motherof2

Motherof2asked

What is the range on the 870 please? We have a lot of steel in the construction of our two story house and the children are two flights below us. Will it reach? Thank you

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. The listed range of the SC870 is up to 300m, measured in line of sight which is the only accurate measurement of range, as all houses and environments are different. We hope that helps. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Chrissy A.

Chrissy A.asked

Hi, for some reason I can't hear anything on my monitor but I can see everything. The volume has been turned right up and still nothing. However it does now have a picture of the volume with a x next to it. How do i get rid of it? There is nothing in the instructions. Thanks

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Chrissy, thanks for the message. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Louise

Louiseasked

Hi, our monitor is constantly beeping that the room is 32 degrees when it clearly is not. Thermometer must be faulty. Any way to fix this please?

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Louise, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to look into this for you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives