Original Mattress Factory Mattresses

Refresh, Elegance, Latex Support, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Squiggles
SquigglesCentral Queensland, QLD

OMF SERVICE IS 5 STAR

Hunting for the perfect bed is a big task which was made so much easier with OMF - cannot fault the service or the bed purchase. We chose the Keppel Firm Queen with a signature base. Included in the purchase was a bamboo mattress protector. After delivery on inspection, we noted a small mark on the mattress and contacted the store, who were happy to replace the mattress. We declined this generous offer.
The bed comfort is great, which is ultimately what you want from a bed. All in all a fantastic bed. Would happily buy another bed from this company again.

Purchased in January 2021 at Original Mattress Factory for $2,600.00.

Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

We love to hear such great feed back as we pride ourselves on having impeccable customer service. Thank you so much for your kind words, I hope you have a very comfy sleep. Thank you

Leanne
LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

perfection

Kate and her team at WG OMF are excellent -helpful informative wanting to ensure best product on all occasions. Products are durable and of high quality on all occasions. thank you WG OMF you do an amazing job looking after myself and my family

Helga K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service at OMF Ballina

Real and valid feedback here. Please do not shop elsewhere. After visiting numerous stores with big names, OMF was the one I kept coming back to. I cannot wait for my bed to arrive but mores what made me choose them was the incredible service I received from Leanne and her team there including Jen :-) These guys were so knowledgeable, patient and really listened as to what I needed without any sales pressure from them whatsoever- let alone the great price! I walked out of the store feeling so relieved and satisfied with a purchase that often can be confusing and overwhelming. Seriously folks, visit the OMF at Ballina.
Thank you!!!
HK

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Helga K.

Thank you. Am looking to receiving my bed. Please also thank Dao and Billy at the store as well for their great service.

mARJHunter Region, NSW

Not Good Enough

I bought the Revivify Support mattress on 25th September for my guest room since my adult daughter is coming to visit me soon. She has back problems.
The mattress was a bed in a box type and I knew to leave is rest on a flat surface and have left it for 17 days now. It still has a pronounced ridge across the middle. This is said to support your hips.
My concern is that now the Original Mattress Factory only offers a 20 night comfort guarantee (previously 200). If the hip support lump proves to be a problem for my daughter, the guarantee period will be over. I have already reported my concerns to the company. I thought the might extend the guarantee period, but they did not.

Purchased in September 2020 at Original Mattress Factory for $763.00.

Bazaar 60
Bazaar 60Far North Queensland, QLD

Great nights sleep

After 10 weeks of sleeping on this mattress I am still glad I bought it. My shoulders don't ache through the night as they did with our old firmer mattress. the mattress gives much more support over my whole body no matter how i am laying. I haven't noticed much difference in the feel of the mattress since the day it was delivered. I just feels so nice still when you go to bed.

Purchased in July 2020 at Cairns OMF for $2,200.00.

Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate taking the time to complete this, and also very happy that you are sleeping 100% cOMFy. Take care Dani

Deb
Deb

Love my mattress and grateful for service

Purchased in August 2020 at OMF Helensvale for $2,200.00.

Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi Deb, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I have passed onto Cindy at the Helensvale store. Enjoy sleeping 100% comfy - Dani

wj66
wj66Central Coast

Saint Barth OMF

Purchased in April 2020 at Original Mattress Factory Online store for $1,950.00.

Nancy I.Original Mattress Factory

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. I am so happy that you are sleeping well and our mattress is working for you. Keep sleeping 100% comfy! Cheers Dani

Mezz
MezzSydney, NSW

Better off using my cheap wonderfully comfy mattress overlay instead of expensive mattress

It's better than the one I exchanged for but I've resorted to putting my eye crate foam mattress overlay on which you can buy from eBay $20-$100. I wanted a good mattress and thought I'd be good but now u have expensive mattress and all I needed was a cheap one with my wonderful foam mattress cheap overlay! I feel better when sleeping!

Purchased in February 2020 at Original Mattress Factory Physical store for $1,200.00.

Kris
KrisIllawarra, NSW

A lot harder than a medium should be.

a lot closer to a hard than a medium. Now 6 months in there are large dips in the sleeping positions. quite hard and has lost all its shape. now it feels to have lost all the comfort topper softness.

Purchased in May 2019 at OMF warrawong for $1,908.00.

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Biggest lemon ever

Purchased in January 2018 at Original Mattress Factory for $2,500.00.

Tara
TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mattress collapsed within months of purchase

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,300.00.

Douglas
Douglas

Great comfy king single mattress from OMF

Even though my sleep pattern has not changed the mattress is super comfy. It also has not improved my pain in shoulders but it's not the mattress it's the condition of my shoulders.

I changed from a narrow caravan single bed both sides of van to this King Single going across the van utilising the two van bed bases to support the KS OMF mattress and am extremely happy.

I found the sales people in the Townsville QLD store very helpful and friendly which goes a long way with me.

Purchased in September 2019 at Omf townsville for $500.00.

Lola
LolaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Most Uncomfortable Mattress Eber

I bought this mattress in 2016 because my friend had an OMF king single which was very comfortable. The one I bought however was uncomfortable from day one. It developed a long ditch where my partner and I each slept, with a high ridge in the middle. Due to the ridge one is stuck in the dip, right near the edge, as it is too hard to roll up the hill in the middle. Wake up with numb hands/arms. We persisted with the mattress hoping it would settle, and rotated it every two weeks for about 6 months. It has not improved. We feel we need to keep it for another year to get our value from it but i will never buy another OMF mattress.

Purchased in September 2016 at Original Mattress Factory for $1,800.00.

Not happy, not satisfied

Purchased in March 2019 for $2,000.00.

Mel S.
Mel S.Sydney, NSW

Poor Service

tony
tonyasked
Refresh

Why do you continue to advertise some mattress as free delivery ? The delivery cost is included in the price of the bed. The truck driver and delivery men do not work for free do they , where do you think the money comes from to pay the delivery men ? if you cannot work it out it comes out of the money the customer pays for the mattress, and therefore is paid by the customer and is never free, unless the delivery men wanted to work for free.

harry
harryasked
Refresh

What about the quality of refresh mattresses,are they worthy of buying?

Me.
Me.

Very subjective, harry. I'd say that they are average quality - no better, no worse. If I was to buy again, I'd look at other options, ie, I wouldn't necessarily buy another OMF.

kylie
kylie

I have found the quality so far good however extremely hot, unbearably hot actually. Will have to find a cooling topper which are expensive or get a new mattress. I am a very cold sleeper always feeling cold this is a ridiculously hot mattress. Personally I would not go to OMF again due to this experience.

Get an answer from our members and Original Mattress Factory representatives

Compare all 20 Original Mattress Factory Mattresses
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,499.00
Type Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
FirmnessFirm, Medium and SoftSoft
SizeSingle
Country of ManufactureAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 20 Original Mattress Factory Mattresses