1.0

Greg Neilson

Greg NeilsonSydney, NSW

VERY poor customer service & product misrepresentation

I would strongly suggest you DO NOT buy an Oshen watch. On the back it states that it is WATERPROOF, but it is clearly not. After getting mine wet, it no longer works & OSHEN WATCH refuse to do anything about it because it is more than 60 days old...don't get caught like I did

Tony  bones dryden

Tony bones drydenSouthern and Hills, SA

Don't bother

Don't waste your money on this watch. Advertised as $49 but didn't state that it was American dollars! Seller doesn't reply to emails. Took 4 months for delivery. Battery life is short. There are cheaper and better watches on Ebay.

TQ

TQGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be warned - DON'T BUY!

The mere fact it's called the Oshen Watch....a rip-off of the much more highly respected Ohsen Watch (note different spelling) should ring alarm bells. I purchased it as I only wanted a step counter. Just as well, that's all it does! It linked with my smartphone via Bluetooth for a couple of weeks, but refuses to do so since (I'm quite IT savvy). The sleep aspects simply don't work. And without Bluetooth functionality, you can't use the app. Seller is non-contactable.

Trevor S.

Trevor S.Sydney, NSW

A complete waste of time and money

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Good = battery, comfy, looks.
Bad = heart rate tracker inaccurate, doesn't track run distance or calories accurately. After 4-6 weeks it stopped working after getting boiling hot when charging. Waste of money

Worthless product

Heart rate is not compatible - it stays on 85 when gym equipment says 156
Blood pressure is not compatible to what Red Cross measures. 20 difference.
It does not calculate calories correctly; 110 calories for an hours run? and only counts steps. The sports function does not work.
Not on any of the three settings.
And now it doesn’t sync time anymore either, and stays on a random time of when the battery ran out.

Disappointing

I ordered two watches. The first first one is dead, no power. 2nd blue tooth doesn’t work. I have had no reply to my emails. Have to accept I lost my money.

Dave K.

Dave K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't waste your money. It is less than a TOY.

After an enormous amount of time waiting for it to arrive they are pathetic. Please Don't waste your money or time. They are LESS than a TOY. Won't even start up or connect.

John

JohnMurray Region, NSW

What A Waste of Money

I bought 2 of them, 1st one stopped dead withing 2 weeks the second one had trouble connecting to my phone, it did eventually, but the stud broke off on the 2nd day of wearing it so, luckily I was able to used the band from the first watch to replace the broken one.

Eve

EveSouth East Queensland, QLD

This company maybe a spam

We bought this expensive watch compare the watch we have got ( the watch is like toy, worth $5 only), then we asked the return, they gave us the return address in HongKong , When we post to this returns address, ( costed us $20) it is bounce back to Australia. Please see the photo. Do not buy it.

Crystle H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not even worth 1 star

After taking more out of my account then advertised and then waiting 3 months for it to even arrive. My daughter and I were excited when we finally got them , but that didn't last long, they disconnected all the time losing step count , messages or calls do not come through, does not track your sleep and as advertised as being able to where it in water the tiny booklet that comes with it says not water restitant.
This company needs to be reported to consumer affairs or someone.

zenonHunter Region, NSW

you get what you pay for

difficult to keep connected to the phone - some of the readings are obviously not correct - such as BP reading 108/70 = I wish !!!. The biggest disappointment is that the stud broke (within 2 months) and i offered to buy a new one (cost maybe $1) - not the slightest effort to help me - they suggested order a new watch and then got nasty. a waste of time and money.

Best way to throw your money away

I bought two Oshen watches but ended up accidentally buying four because the web page stalled and I ordered two more. I immediately tried to cancel the order but got no help. So after about six weeks I received the watches. One we couldn’t attach the band but it didn’t matter because none of them worked anyway. Please do not throw your money away. I had to give it one star in order for my review to be accepted.

OshenWatch

Bought one for myself. Waited around 3 months. Arrived. Wore it less than a day. Instead of a buckle to clasps the straps together, a pin arrangement is used. Wait for it ...The pin holding the straps together disintegrated after 4 hours of wear. Mind you all other stuff worked as advertised. Now got a working watch which I am unable to wear.

Waste of time and money

Paid, saw my bank account and money was debited straight away. No purchase confirmation, no tracking number, had to hassle (over email of course) and they got back when they felt like responding. Extremely late delivery, waited months. Marketed as a sleek looking Japanese watch, received a cheap looking Chinese watch. Even my 7-yr old son wont wear it! Instruction manual was pathetic. Hardly any information. Please save your time and money.

Robyn

RobynHunter Region, NSW

Oshen watch is a waste of time

Won't sync to my phone.
Unable to get correct time
Complete waste of money and took a few months to arrive. Would not recommend anyone to purchase this watch at all. Spend a little extra to get something decent

Brian

BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Oshenwatch

Scam repeat scam paid no watch no reply to emails
Total rip off dont be a fool like me
Only a fool like me would be stupid enough to buy something without reading a review

Jarrod H.

Jarrod H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

don't even think about ordering one of these !!!

Ordered the watch over 1 month ago, I still don't even have a tracking number. The call center says they are still working on it. This just sounds like a scam. I have asked for a refund. let's see what they do. Save yourself the time and hastle

Regret purchase

Waited almost 3 months for the 2 watches ordered. Charged both for hours, but nothing. I would definitely not recommend this watch to anyone. Even as a toy would be disappointing.
Total waste of time and money.

Joe B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Don't be duped

The promo said Made in Germany, the box says Made in China,. The
instructions are gibberish. What more needs to be said. Total fail, don't waste your money on the oshenwatch.

Paul S.

Paul S.asked

For sleep monitor, how to enter the monitiring mode???

Crystle H.

Its says its just supposed to start from 10pm and after 4 hours will show up in the data ( in the Fitpro app).
But it doesn't

zenon

i made sure it was firmly on my wrist. However next morning i would never be sure that it had gathered the data. I would make sure my phone was actually connected to the watch and press the date of the night before, the watch would download the data to the phone and if all went well it would come up. most times it worked - but no guarantee. Then the stud on my band broke and they refused to give me a new one (worth 50cents)- so waiting for an independent person who is sending me a new stud - hope it fits.

Corinna M.

Corinna M.asked

How long does the OshenWatch take to charge? I cannot bring anything up on the screen.

Werner.
Werner.

I have found that it charges up in a couple of hours. You need to be careful that you connect it the right way around to the charger USB port. If not, won't charge.

Grace H.
Grace H.

We couldn’t get any Of our watches to charge - absolutely a complete waste of money.

Yateen
Yateen

It didn’t charge on the old iPhone charger, but charged with the new one. It should start charging on any other Standard USB port. The screen lights up right away. Terrible watch though. Waste of money.

Ivanj46

Ivanj46asked

on my fitbit app it cant find my watch it says device disconnected

pete
pete

Ivanj46 have you hit the bind tab on the fitpro app? If you do this it will connect and stay connected as long as you have the app open and Bluetooth on your phone on. These watches aren't very good, mine takes my heart rate even when I don't have it on
Goodluck .

Joe B.

Leave it in the box and put in the garbage as a write-off.