Listing monitored by OSS World Wide Movers

Lifesavers!!

dux
duxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Move from Melbourne OZ to Northern Ireland

We needed a 20 foot container for our move. The staff at the office were top of class. The 2 men who came to our home to pack our belongings were the best workers and so careful with our furniture and household items. All arrived in good condition and were delivered by a team of 3. We were able to check the location of our shipment and it arrived right on time. Our experience with OSS has been great and reliable and good value for money.

Pamela
PamelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb service

We only moved from Melbourne to NZ but excellent communication with Kylie throughout and then the packers, wow! Never seen a couple of guys work so fast and efficiently as well as being friendly and lugging an old sofa out to the kerb for hard pickup from the council. Everything was done on time. Would recommend them without a qualm.

Missbobine
MissbobineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Montreal QC Canada - Melbourne VIC Australia move

Wouldn't recommend OSS

Our things were packed (great service from the packers) in March in Brisbane (to Canada) and have been out of our possession for 2 and a half months now, just sitting in the container. No word or update on when the shipping line is going or where about our container is. Dleayed multiple times but somwhow if we pay more could get on a different ship?? Our move officer has poor communication replies and lack of updates we are very disappointed with OSS worldwide movers especially after what we have paid. We would not recommend it you're doing an international move.

Sabrina
Sabrina
Ceejay
CeejaySydney, NSW

Most wonderful experience

I can not speak highly enough of OSS!
From the initial enquiry to the final drop off, all was of the highest of service and standard!
I moved from Sydney to Germany, then to Scotland and back to Sydney so this was not a small job and as I had many breakable valuable items, I was so worried when I finally unpacked all my belongings back in Sydney BUT I was so happy to find all was perfect.
My main contact was Colleen at OSS and I am so thankful and grateful to her for all she did for me to make this huge mission run so smoothly.
I would not hesitate to use OSS again!

Suzanne
SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service.

We sent some furniture and personal effects to France. Excellent service all the way. Great communication and spot on with delivery times. Cannot recommend highly enough. Things took awhile due to pandemic, but in the end everything arrived safely. Wonderful staff and very competent.

Poor communication

The start of the process has been great, but since the full payment going through, communication has been extremely poor. I needed an invoice and it took two weeks for them to get this to me, or to even reply. I have asked for updates twice (belongings were picked up start of Feb) and it always takes at least two weeks to get a reply. It has been a very anxiety producing move so far. Would not recommend.

Update: Upon posting my complaint I heard back immediately from the company - a new person not my original move manager who finally gave me an ETA which helped my anxiety enormously. I am disappointed I needed to publicly complain to get basic service. Finally heard back from my move manager the day after my shipment left Australia.

Natalie Jay
Natalie JaySydney, NSW

Great experience!

We recently relocated from Houston, USA to Sydney, AU and OSS handled the Australian end of the move. I was so impressed by the level of service provided by Thi Nguyen, our International Move Manager as well as by the delivery team. We've moved internationally four times and this was by far the best interaction we've had in the industry. I would recommend them to anyone!

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely pleased!

OSS handled the receipt and delivery of a small shipment of household goods from the USA. There were the inevitable COVID-related delays at the port (beyond the control of OSS), but OSS did an outstanding job of keeping me up to date with the progress and offering help on filling in the forms. The delivery and unpacking of the goods was extremely good - the best of any move I have had.

Excellent moving experience

I was recommended by a friend to contact OSS for my moving from Hong Kong to Melbourne. Jacqueline Marks and her team from QLD handled my shipment. The storage period was extended by me for a few times due to unforeseen situations, which were settled smoothly by Jacqueline. The delivery team was efficient and polite. My over hundred cartons finally delivered to me all in good conditions 8 months after packing. Thank you to OSS team who provided me a stress free experience in this stressful moving environment, under the shadow of the pandemic. OSS is highly recommended.

Melbourne-London move

Thank you for the smooth and pain free move during the height of pandemic (1 Bedroom apartment). Excellent advice provided from the first point of contact to delivery was brilliant and most appreciated. I was fully supported and informed on the necessary documents needed in a timely manner at both ends. OSS partnered with ReloUK, both highly professional teams. I would definitely recommend this company and use their services in future. Well done and thank you.

Still waiting - 5 months and counting

Moving 4 bedroom house contents from Melbourne to wellington , has been almost 6 months still haven’t received our household , looks like I’m getting some special attention from oss , still waiting, still sleeping on floor , still eating on floor , still getting takeaways daily , still can’t have house guests , I really don’t know what else to do

Desmond R.
Desmond R.

Excellent Service

I had recently relocated from South Africa and as with any relocation, it comes with a lot of stress. However, the OSS team have been really amazing in easing some of that pressure. They had arrived on time, and communicated with me throughout the process. The service was excellent and they put all the boxes in the correct rooms. The staff were friendly and helpful and I was extremely happy with the service. I will definitely recommend them and will use them in future.

Fantastic service

From first contact with OSS, they were fantastic. We moved from Gold Coast to NZ. The packers (3 of them) turned up and got stuck into the complete household pack into a 20 ft container. Their packing skills were amazing and alot of care was taken. Every item was individually wrapped and packed carefully into boxes. The furniture was also wrapped to perfection in really thick quality material. Communication was great and I received regular updates and phone calls.
When my belongings arrived at our house in NZ, it again was streamline with 2 guys there to unload.
OSS would be my first choice if needed in the future. I highly recommend.