Cannot fault this firm

Moved from nsw to South Wales ,UK.Have moved home between Australia and UK several times over the years and I can honestly say this was the best one.Staff from start to finish in every department were friendly helpful and efficient and the move was completed bang on schedule with no damage to our goods.Excellent and highly recommended.

Great job!

I moved a few boxes and furniture from my unit in Australia to my house in France. A friend of mine was there to oversee everything. Perfectly wrapped up nothing went missing or got broken. I highly recommend using them as it was a very easy and smooth process for me.

Stress free! Execellent service.

Just moved to Melbourne from Auckland. The logistic and delivery of my personal effects were managed by OSS in Australia. The services provided by OSS can be considered excellent! All the items delivered to my house are intact without any damages or losses. It was really stress free for us. Congratulations to all the staff and crew members of OSS! Well done!

Good service

Moved from Melbourne to the Czech Republic. I was a very small move with no furniture. The price was very competitive and the service absolutely wonderful until it wasn't taken over by their European agents. Somebody took the liberty and went through my things and some items disappeared. I don't blame the OSS movers for this.

Darren B.

Darren B.South East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

The team at OSS we’re just fantastic in helping with my move of personal belongings from South Africa to the Gold Coast. There was consistent communication throughout the process. They were understanding, accommodating, polite, friendly and efficient...from the office/move manager through to the delivery guys. Very happy with OSS and would recommend in a heartbeat.

Mila H.Illawarra, NSW

Do not use these people

We used oss movers for 2 tool boxes from Sydney to Vancouver. They were picked up in March 2019 and we still have not received our items. The manager [name removed] is not responding to any emails and we still haven’t received confirmation if they even still have our tool boxes or if they went missing. We also requested several calls back from senior members of staff which we have never received. And also asked for a new moving coordinator which was also refused. We’re now forced to take legal actions against oss movers - can not recommend under any circumstances. [name removed] the Manager is absolutely rude, incompetent and horrible to deal with.

Great service throughout

OSS have been great throughout our 3 bedroom house move from Melbourne to France.
Price was competitive, storage very resonable, co-ordination has been great and their partners in France - AGS have also been good. The packers in Melbourne did an amazing job with a smile on their faces.
Some slight changes to our final destination in France were made seemlessly without fuss.
All in all a good experience.

Professional and efficient service

My husband and I moved from a 3 bedroom apartment in Madrid, Spain to Southport, QLD. Although the final delivery was one month later than the initial estimated DOA (due to a ship delay), everything worked well both in Spain, with Mudinmar, and in Australia, with OSS. The move was quite complex, with a large number of fragile items, and we especially appreciated the professionalism, organisation and tidiness of both the Spanish and Australian teams who took care of the packing and unpacking phases.
We have moved many times in the past. It is usually quite stressful but, on this occasion, the efficiency of both Mudinmar and OSS really helped smoothing the process.

Haslefree relocation

We organised and moved from a three bedroom townhouse to an Appartment in Dubai. A consultant came to meet with us to assess our needs. We have relocated many times but this was the easiest move we have done. The packers arrived on time and carefully wrapped, moved and packed every item. They were so efficient that any help we offered was not needed. Several weeks later our 'treasures' arrived in Dubai in exactly the same condition they left and the team of unpackers proceeded to unload, move, unpack and position all our furniture and belongings. They removed all the used packing materials and it was done! I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending the OSS team.

Great move, no drama

Disappointed

Disappointed

Very Grateful

Roman

RomanSouth East Queensland, QLD

We glad we chose the best.

Benny Chihuahua

Benny ChihuahuaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went as planned and arrived safe. Well done.

Shipped entire house contents from Brisbane to Nashville in a 20 foot container. Everything went according to plan. The entire team and process were excellent. Highly recommend OSS World Wide Movers. Thank you.

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly professional, punctual, meticulous, friendly and respectful

Meticulous, Well Organized & Committed

Moved from Malaysia to Sydney, really pleased with the service no hidden charges zero stress followed through with their commitment and proactively managed my move and delivery. Thanks and godspeed

Jevon K

Jevon KSydney, NSW

Very good.

Moved a 3 bedroom townhouse from Sydney, NSW to Wellington, NZ. Overall, the move was very professional. I would use them again. The only anomalies were a lack of communication as the move date approached, and a surprise 'handling' fee from the NZ movers that seemed to be about the cost of a local move. But everything arrived - nothing missing or broken. That's worth 4 stars alone.

Ali

AliRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We relocated back to Australia from LA. From the first communication with OSS in the US to delivery everything was seamless. Delivery arrived when they said it would and all of my questions were answered promptly.
The team who unpacked our belongings were lovely and very thorough.

Absolute Shambles, Real Let Down - Definitely use another shipper

Dave
Dave

Steve

Steve

Efficient and professional crew, decent transit time

The crew for packing and unload the boxes were professional and efficient. Transit time door-to-door was around 4 month (expected).

Communication prior to departure was good - weekly emails. Once it was on the ship communication dropped off. Staff responds to status update requests quickly so it wasn't a huge issue.

Recommended.

Jeri

JeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

Moved about 20 boxes from Brisbane, Qld, to Sweden. Staff were efficient, informative, flexible and friendly on both sides of the move, the price was extremely competitive, the timing was as expected, and everything was packed up for us in Brisbane and then delivered right into our home in Sweden. Not a thing was damaged, even though we moved lots of delicate glass and other fragile objects. I highly recommend OSS WWM!

bykerboy

bykerboyasked

when am I going to receive my household goods sent to Brisbane on the 4th of November? Robert Wood

Hi Robert,

Your effects are being shipped to the UK via a shared container service and are scheduled to arrive on the 12/02/20. They will be delivered to you shortly after clearing UK Customs.

Veronica

Veronicaasked

Hi, Sent an E-Mail a few days ago to sydney@ossworldwide.com but have not yet received a reply. I was wondering if you had a partnering logistics company in Argentina that I can contact as I will be moving to Sydney early next year and would like a quote.
Thank you for your help!!

Hi Veronica,

Yes we work with a number of companies in Argentina. You could try Lift-Van International, Mercovan Argentina, Transpack, or Universal Cargo. They would all be able to help and would be able to consign your effects to our care.

Chris

Chrisasked

Do you provide a service from Adelaide (Barossa) to NZ?

Hi Chris,

Moves out of Adelaide would be managed by our Melbourne office they can be contacted on 03 9799 5800.

Get an answer from our members and OSS World Wide Movers representatives