Brilliant service

The team were on time to pack up the flat and really quick at getting everything sorted. Nothing was broken when it arrived in the UK. Can't recommend them enough!

Maia Brown

Maia BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

If we move overseas again OSS it is!!!

My family and I moved from Gold Coast to Auckland . From the 1st phone call to the very end with the guys unloading I am very happy.
Communication was amazing , all my house contents is in perfect condition. I had a 3 bedroom house to sort out on my own as hubby had to fly to Nz before lock down.
Being pregnant the guys on the GC did an exceptional job in packing and moving heavy loads . All was on time considering we were in Covid-19. Thank you to all staff involved in our move .

I might just move again, to use their services

Moved from Melbourne (Australia) to Madrid (Spain).
I am an artist, so most of it was my music studio and large record collection, about 2.5m3, mostly valuables.
the delivery took a little longer than expected due to the Covid restrictions, but you can't blame anyone for that.
The experience has been so good, I might move again haha.

jenny

jennySydney, NSW

Easy move from Hong Kong to Sydney

We're very happy with all the services from OSS World Wide Movers. Seema was always very helpful with enquiries, and your delivery team was friendly, quick and competent. They also very careful on keeping our place clean and took all the used boxes with them when they left. Thank you!

Gabrielle Kershaw

Gabrielle KershawSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great experience!

I am so impressed with OSS Worldwide Movers.
I've just moved back to NZ from Australia and as you know it's a huge undertaking, especially doing it alone. From the beginning to the end, they have been prompt and courteous; have answered all my questions (even the stupid ones) with respect and friendliness. The staff in the office (Felicity Bawden) and the removal guys couldn't be more friendly and accommodating and I can't express my gratitude enough.
It's a long and hard process moving homes and to another country with so much to do and remember to do - and these guys were 10/10 the whole way.
I'd definitely recommend them to anyone needing help moving overseas.. 100%!

Thanks guys

Jade G

Jade GSydney, NSW

Amazing service! Couldn't fault it

Jason D.

Jason D.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Overseas moving solution

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment from the UK to Australia.
The whole process has been a breeze, with constant comms along the way.
My belongings arrived on time and with only one smashed glass!!
Would use again in a hearbeat!
Kylie and Jessica were great

JaneSydney, NSW

Terrible from every respect

Jane

Hi Chris. How should I contact you.

Karian ten Bosch

Karian ten BoschSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a breeze, OSS is wonderful as your shipping company

CDG

CDGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service despite the pandemic

18 cu m. of household goods moved to Toronto Canada during the COVID pandemic. Not yet received but excellent timely advice and services, specialized knowledge of Canadian requirements not mentioned by other removalists. So far couldn't be happier.

Fantastic friendly service, prompt delivery and excellent follow-through - recommended

I had just 5 x 30kg boxes to ship from Australia to NZ but OSS World Wide Movers QLD treated me as if I was moving a housefull; they were incredibly helpful and not at all fazed that it was a small move. The company were exceptional in every way, right from the quote through to follow-up after delivery. Would definitely use them again and recommend them unequivocally.

Daniel

DanielHunter Region, NSW

Was the easiest and nicest experience i've had to date with a moving company . Marie was so good to deal with .

I moved from cessnock nsw to far north New Zealand . Covid 19 held things up but was always kept informed . Was a pleasent experience and well priced. Would use again

OSS - Amazing!

Emigrated from South Africa. OSS were tasked with the delivery of my shipment from the port to my 3 bedroom home in Sydney. The guys doing the actual move arrived exactly at the time I was given. They were friendly, efficient and very helpful. As for Jacky Marks I cannot say enough. I pestered her relentlessly and bombarded her with query after query. She was amazing throughout. Always so patient and co-operative. A true asset to the company! Thank you, Jacky and the team at OSS. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone thinking of moving.

Glenda

GlendaSydney, NSW

Stress Free Overseas Relocation

This is the second move with OSS, and I cannot fault them. All staff are friendly and professional every step of the way and I will use them again. I can’t rate them highly enough. They certainly take the stress out of a big move! Thanks team.

Relocation of personal items

International move of personal items - a 3 bedroomed home from Brisbane to the UK.
From our initial contact with Chris right through to the Belfast team at Irish Relocation everyone involved in the process was professional, courteous and super effficient. Nothing was too much trouble.
All I can say is DON'T waste your time looking for another relocation company go straight to OSS.... you will not be disappointed.

David B.

David B.

International Move

Moved a 3 bedroom plus office home from Brisbane Australia to San Antonio Texas. The move started on time as well as containner arrived in the U.S. A on time.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Once again, OSS went the extra yards...

Had the guys at OSS do my Brisbane to London move again. First job was a 40 ft container and this time a more modest amount. However, the customer service and satisfaction remained high, despite the variation of jobs. This time around Kim and the team at OSS were informative, helpful and generous with their time. With the quarantining associated with the CO-VID, Kim went above and beyond with additional information and answering my questions about the vessels and arrival port. I cannot recommend OSS and Kim strongly enough, and I shall continue to have OSS deal with my overseas moving requirements in the future.

Chris Macintosh

Chris MacintoshYarralumla 2600, ACT

Great Move and Service

In January 2020 we engaged OSS to manage our whole house move from Halifax Canada to Canberra Australia. From the first survey through packing loading, offloading and final delivery and unpacking everything was great. The service was exceptional, clear communication, timely responses, delivery on time and great quality service from everyone we engaged. This occurred during the Covid19 challenges, and we were never impacted. I will engage OSS for our return

Nelson

NelsonSydney, NSW

Amazing service!!!

We had a long and difficult move from San Francisco to Sydney in the middle of all the Covid19 disruptions . OSS World Wide Movers we’re thorough, proactive, conscientious, helpful , clear and very professional from beginning to end . All our cargo was packed impeccably and arrived on time (even with the severe travel constraints) the remover teams in SF and SYD were hard working, kind and meticulously careful . The price was fair , there were no hidden fees and we got exactly what we were told . Amazing service considering the complexity of the move . We HIGHLY recommend this company. Thank you to everyone that helped our family get here !!
The Sepulveda-Fauser family

Awesome service !

Thank you to the team at OSS for the caring and professional service. We moved a few boxes and furniture from Auckland to Gold Coast and were dealing with 2 different companies. The staff at OSS are courteous and efficient. We received regular emails and phone calls giving us an update on our shipment. Our goods arrived in perfect condition. Special thanks to Jacqueline/Tracey and the delivery guys Matt and Shane for your patience and professionalism.
I will definitely recommend your company to family and friends.

bykerboy

bykerboyasked

OSS World Wide Movers

when am I going to receive my household goods sent to Brisbane on the 4th of November? Robert Wood

Hi Robert,

Your effects are being shipped to the UK via a shared container service and are scheduled to arrive on the 12/02/20. They will be delivered to you shortly after clearing UK Customs.

Veronica

Veronicaasked

OSS World Wide Movers

Hi, Sent an E-Mail a few days ago to sydney@ossworldwide.com but have not yet received a reply. I was wondering if you had a partnering logistics company in Argentina that I can contact as I will be moving to Sydney early next year and would like a quote.
Thank you for your help!!

Hi Veronica,

Yes we work with a number of companies in Argentina. You could try Lift-Van International, Mercovan Argentina, Transpack, or Universal Cargo. They would all be able to help and would be able to consign your effects to our care.

Chris

Chrisasked

OSS World Wide Movers

Do you provide a service from Adelaide (Barossa) to NZ?

Hi Chris,

Moves out of Adelaide would be managed by our Melbourne office they can be contacted on 03 9799 5800.

Get an answer from our members and OSS World Wide Movers representatives