Radisav

Radisav

Professional and kind relocation assistance

OSS assisted moving for USA my family of 4 from spacious 2 bedroom apartment. The move was done under covid measures, OSS kept us in loop tightly on each step of the process and gave us clear and always accurate directions of what happens next. Unlike the overseas partner, they were prompt to respond the emails and through the deal, we haven't spoken on phone at all which I appreciate when you do the move across the time-zones. Delivery was smooth and fast, their stuff were helpful and listened carefully to each small request. I'd really really strongly recommend. Keep up the good job!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from door to door

Sincere appreciation for the professional service!

We want to express our sincere appreciation for all of the professional service we received from the OSS staff in organising, packing and removing our house contents (800 m2 house). The shipment is on its way to Sweden when we're writing this. The crew worked extremely hard, efficiently and carefully, and were always pleasant to have around during the week-long pack job. Although we haven’t seen the end result yet, all of their efforts leave us confident that everything should arrive safely.

Fred L.

Fred L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good and Professional Service

Moving my 3 bedroom house from HK to here. The delivery crew are professional and finished the job in quick and effective manner . The project manager is very helpful as well and solve the issue very quick.

pinko

pinkoNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service from Sunshine Coast to uk

4bed house everything was so well packed and protected , good set of guys arrived on time , our shipment left on time and arrived in uk when stated , we had to use storage as our new house wasn’t ready and this was reasonably priced

laurel

laurelSouth East Queensland, QLD

This service is BRILLIANT !

The packing and delivery crew were professional, courteous and efficient. They made our move from Australia to France so much easier and relaxing . It all was done according to our wishes with the movers expertise suggestions. We felt so much better when we saw the care they took with our personal items including furniture, dishes and other. Furthermore, the move started precisely when they said it would and was delivered exactly on time. Thank you OSS for your great service !

jlc

jlcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Executed the move with ease

OSS World Wide Movers recently helped with the move of our furniture from Australia to New Zealand. The entire team were wonderful from start to finish - even with a change of end location part way through and also assisted in bringing the shipment forward a week earlier than planned (huge thank you to Kim for going above and beyond!). They were extremely easy to communicate with, were friendly and very helpful. All furniture arrived in perfect condition and the packaging was fantastic. I would not hesitate to use them again and highly recommend using them for your move.

Sunshine Coast to Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England

The quality and attention to detail in packing, collection, communication, delivery to unpacking was absolutely first class. Definitely the benchmark in world wide removals. Outstanding!! Thank you Chris, Kim & team.

Sullivan20Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Average experience for an international move

Friendly, efficient & professional - made the whole process easy

Relocation of personal effects and Car from Melbourne (Australia) to Larnaca (Cyprus)

Let me start with the most important thing. If you are moving countries, please go with OSS. Amazing, professional door-to-door service. We moved our 2-bed apartment and car from Australia to Cyprus (14,000km!!). All our belongings fit in a 20m3 container. We received all packaging material and packed our belongings ourselves (OSS offered to do this for us but we just preferred that way). They picked our boxes on the scheduled day and delivered my car at their depot a few days after. Our boxes and car arrived safely and in the same exact condition 3 months later in Cyprus. I have to admit OSS has a slightly higher price tag than the rest in the market but the difference definitely worths it! Well done OSS and thank you once again!

Couldn't be happier

We had our whole house packed in NZ and then shipped to Victoria Australia. From the first meeting to the final delivery we were kept in the loop. OSS worldwide was efficient and couldn't do more to help from meeting and getting us prices very quickly to calls and emails to keep us informed about how the shipping was going we couldn't be happier with the service they provided. I would recommend them to anyone who is moving overseas as it helps to take some of the stress out of it by knowing your belongings are in good hands

Jedda

Jedda

At last we found a thoroughly professional, reliable removalist company.

Good Service

OSS handled the Australian end of our recent Canada to Australia move. Their front office was helpful, efficient, and responsive. Things happened when we were told they would happen. The movers were on-time, friendly, and great to deal with. Nothing was broken and nothing was missing. We were happy and would use them again. Recommended.

Exceptional Service

We recently used OSS to move from Brisbane to the UK and found the service to be exceptional throughout the whole process. The initial visit to obtain a detailed quote was quick, easy and the invoice came in as per estimate. Packing staff were courteous and worked quickly and efficiently. Moving during a global pandemic created a few delays from the UK end but this was expected and communication throughout the process was excellent. We had to make an insurance claim and Mike Chandler in Melbourne was simply amazing during this process. In fact, we can’t recall when we have ever had better customer service. Can’t thank Mike enough for minimising stress through such a tough time. Would highly recommend OSS.

Great Service - No problems

Had to recover from my belongings from the ex-wife, OSS we're fantastic keeping me informed through the process, advising me to keep the belongings in storage to avoid issues around COVID before sending them over to the UK. Their advice saved me considerable storage fees. Would definitely recommend - thanks all

Professional and friendly service

We were doing a long distance move from Australia to back the UK of a three bed house. The representative that came to give us our estimate was really friendly relaxed but professional and his estimate was spot on. Moving day was hassle free and surprisingly swift. Once back in the UK the communication was really great, particularly considering there was a global pandemic happening at the time.
Absolutely no complaints from us and would certainly recommend OSS Brisbane to anyone

Fantasic Job Done!!

I had to clear and ship my mothers belongings after her sudden death in Sydney.
All of the people I dealt with at OSS were so helpful and really helped so much at very difficult time.
They shipped all the stuff, that included some rare paintings, furniture, and lots of personal effects to the UK and kept informed every step of the way.
I can not recommend this company high enough!!!!

Julia L.

Julia L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceptional Service

I had a relatively small shipment of goods to move from Australia to Italy and OSS World Wide made the whole process very easy. Kim Isdale in particular has been amazing, and when a guitar that was packed separately was left behind, she tracked it down in the warehouse and had it sent to me. I would definitely recommend their services.

Dominican Convent

Dominican ConventGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, courteous, careful, and quick!

Clara C.asked

OSS World Wide Movers

What happens to the boxes that didnt arrive?? To late now to claim but curious! As we are now in our home we are discovering the some items are missing! But apart from that excellent service

Hi Clara,

Thank you for your question and comment. If you let me know your reference number, I'll investigate and reach out to you.

We would normally start by asking if all of your items were accounted for (ticked off) at delivery and has everything been unpacked? This sounds silly but often we find that items thought to be missing are simply located in somewhere else within the consignment. The packers may have placed the items inside an item of furniture, or added them at the last minute to a box already labelled with another description.

That is not to say items can not be misplaced, so please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Clara C.

809306 unfortunately our house was not complete so the delivery of items were put in the garage even though they were checked off and I signed the numbers and boxes were eligible. However I would still choose OSS as they were outstanding from start to Finnish! Just wondering what happens to the missing boxes .
THANKYOU in anticipation Clara Caramma

bykerboy

bykerboyasked

OSS World Wide Movers

when am I going to receive my household goods sent to Brisbane on the 4th of November? Robert Wood

Hi Robert,

Your effects are being shipped to the UK via a shared container service and are scheduled to arrive on the 12/02/20. They will be delivered to you shortly after clearing UK Customs.

Veronica

Veronicaasked

OSS World Wide Movers

Hi, Sent an E-Mail a few days ago to sydney@ossworldwide.com but have not yet received a reply. I was wondering if you had a partnering logistics company in Argentina that I can contact as I will be moving to Sydney early next year and would like a quote.
Thank you for your help!!

Hi Veronica,

Yes we work with a number of companies in Argentina. You could try Lift-Van International, Mercovan Argentina, Transpack, or Universal Cargo. They would all be able to help and would be able to consign your effects to our care.

Get an answer from our members and OSS World Wide Movers representatives