Verifiedossworldwidemovers.com

4.5

Robert G.
Robert G.

Truly refreshing experience

These guys did a fantastic job packing / wrapping and handling all my stuff. Friendly, know their stuff, quietly confident and professional, no stress, a real pleasure to have them here. Also big thanks to Mish!! admin and sales people. Worth every cent.
Best regards OSS people.
Bob
Katie
Katie
Junydha
Junydha4 posts

Very unhappy customer

Relocated overseas. My items were poorly repacked. Leather shoes and bags squashed in boxes causing creases on the leather. Some shoes, the left and right pair packed in different boxes. They inflated the volume by unnecessarily use lots of butchers papers. Items not packed in categories, i.e. things all over the place. They refuse to take my skin care items, toiletries and confectionary goods which are normal to send via airfreight. We had to pay additional cost even though contract states our payment is for door-to-door service.
Kim P.
Kim P.Sydney, NSW
India W.
India W.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

I am writing a review about the first part of our removal experience. Christine and Melissa were very helpful and professional throughout the process of creating an inventory for the items we needed shipping from our three bedroom home on The Gold Coast to East Sussex England.

The removal guys Josh and Matthew from Brisbane were amazing. They smashed it! They packed our items in record time and were courteous and calm throughout. It made a potentially stressful day seamlessly smooth. We are super grateful. Thank you guys!

Olivia
OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Book with Misha if you can

This review is for the first part of our move as we haven't recieved our things on the other end in NZ, however Misha was absolutely amazing in quoting and organising our move. She really made it all so smooth and went above and beyond for our family, I literally cannot fault her. We had a 3 bedroom house to pack and she was so accommodating when we would ring to adjust inventory. So so happy with the service from her and the removal guys.
Brett E.
Brett E.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified NSW, Kings Park

Extremely late delivery (by months)

Confirmed in October 2022. Shipped December 2023. Assured arrival in Feb.
I chose this provider because of the arrival time.
Didn't arrive until May. (took over 6 months shipping Sydney to Singapore).
OSS World Wide Movers   DM

Hi Brett, could you please provide me with your removal plan number so I'm able to look into the detail. Tks OSS

Gian A.
Gian A.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Shauna A.
Shauna A.

Best experience ever

We had such a wonderful experience with Misha, from OSS honestly she couldn’t have helped us anymore than she did. She was clear in her communication gave us loads of great advice and overall a great attitude towards us being unsure about what we wanted to do, she done up different quotes and allowed us a lot of time to get back with our final decision. She was honestly a really nice person and I wouldn’t have went with OSS if it hadn’t been for her customer care.

Thank you Misha, will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Elle Clynick
Elle ClynickSydney, NSW

Amazing OSS

A wonderful experience. The entire team have been extremely helpful and approachable at all times. From the moment of consultation with the sales manager Craig and working with Gabbie who was the move manager, everything was explained so clearly and no question was too hard. The move crew on the day of pack up were phenomenal! Friendly, careful, respectful and efficient when packing up our entire home. Thank you OSS for a seamless and wonderful first experience.
Alex M.
Alex M.

The Perfect moving company

Moved from. Christchurch, NZ to Gold Coast, Australia, using OSS World moving, absolutel fantastic company to deal with especially with the stress of moving but these guys made it a breeze with communication, ontime performance and friendly staff and of course price. Would definitely recommend OSS World moving 10 out 10 guys & girls.
Stuart Sims
Stuart Sims3 posts

Trouble free move

I could not fault OSS World Wide Movers in transfering our household effects from Brisbane port to our new home in Nirimba. They communicated by both phone and email on a regular basis updating me as to the stages once arriving in port, with regards to Customs checks etc. on arrival at my home the two assistants acted in a very friendly and professional manner with an excellent work ethic. They were very helpful in unpacking and placing. I would certainly recommend OSS World Wide Movers.
Amy
Amy

Really helpful

The whole process was made easy, the team was really transparent.
Chocco's big trip
Chocco's big trip2 posts
  Verified OSS World Wide Movers

Great all round

We got 2 quotes for an across the world international move, but felt that OSS approach was far more thorough and professional. Nothing was too much trouble, as our move was complex (large house plus dog) and done at short notice. Company representative was great at answering queries and keeping us informed. House packed efficiently, neatly, and respectfully. I'd highly recommend OSS. All expectations met and exceeded.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified QLD, Brisbane

Received such great service from Gabbie the move manager, nothing was to small to help us with, always got back to us directly, emails answered straight away, what a great compliment Gabbie is to OSS, the packers where fantastic, couldn’t do enough for you, took so much care with packing our personal items which is being sent to France. Thank you three for such a great service, OSS should be very proud of the three of you.