• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Cara
Cara Murray Region, NSW

Professional and efficient

We have moved internationally every 2-3yrs for the past 20 years or so and the OSS men who unpacked our containers from overseas really did a marvellous job. Super keen, professional, worked efficiently and effectively, polite and exceptional manners. Helpful with anything I requested of them. All after an early start and then long drive. The turned up on time and worked a very long day, never complaining and back the next morning right on time again. My relations helping me unpack also all commented on how lovely the crew were. They should be commended on their service and work.

Marzi
MarziSouth East Queensland, QLD

A professional moving company to work with again

Claralette
ClaraletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home Sweet Home

We were moving back to Wellington NZ and transported our vehicle and some household items from Brisbane QLD. I had a wonderful experience considering the difficult time of Covid-19. There were some minor delays but our shipment still arrived a lot earlier than expected. OSS blew my expectations out of the water and I felt at ease throughout the entire process, and as a result our move was a success. I would definitely recommend OSS for their incredible service and assistance. Thanks to them I was able to relocate my family overseas during this difficult and uncertain time with no stress and hassle.

Victor
VictorIllawarra, NSW

Moved to Malta

We were moveing to Malta from Wollongong NSW. So we decided to get a few quotes which where close, we choose OSS for there prompt replies and easy to talk to personnel.
The move, a 3 bedroom house and a garage full of tools, went without A hitch.
Our container arrived in time and got unpacked at it's destination.
Can't thank the OSS enough for being patient and looked after us to the end.

Barry
BarrySydney, NSW

Exceptional in every way!

We used OSS to move household items to Montreal and San Diego from Sydney. I cannot give them enough kudos, from Adam that arranged the quotation, the professional team that collected the goods and Melissa that continually kept us up to date and ensured that all the paperwork was done properly, they were all fantastic. Thank you!

Lady Jane
Lady JaneAU

Really excellent service

OSS were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. It was a stressful time trying to move to the other side of the world during a global pandemic, but OSS made the moving of my goods the easiest part of the move.
Thanks to all the team for excellent service!

Peter D.
Peter D.Watson 2602, ACT

Professional

From start to finish my 2 bedroom apartment was packed and delivered from Canberra to San Diego on time and professionally. I have no hesitation recommending the company. Thank you

G M.
G M.South East Queensland, QLD

Only company seemingly interested in my small consignment

OSS were the only company that responded to me after completing some on-line quote for multiple companies. Tony (who unfortunately has now left apparently) gave me great advice about how many boxes, and types of boxes, would fit all my gear of odd shaped items e.g. a bike, guitar, tea chests etc., to fill the minimum shipment 0.5 cubic metres (I think). The goods took a bit longer than I expected, but arrived in time before I went off touring on my bike, and all goods were packed well and all the staff I dealt with were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I haven’t opened my guitar yet, but if my painted Easter Egg shell (that own a Good Friday Egg painting competition) arrived unscathed, I’m sure it’ll be fine. Great job. Thanks

Job Satisfaction

Happy and cheerful service.

I moved from NZ to the Gold Coast, my furniture arrived at Brisbane on 13th Feb, cleared by Customs on 15th or 16th then we had to wait until 23rd April for Quarantine to get their fingers out. Throughout this long wait I was regularly updated by a most charming young lady by the name of Jodie who calmed me down when I moaned about sleeping on the floor. needing clothes etc.
Even though the delay was not the fault of OSS Jodie consistently apologised for the hold up, and I repeatedly asked her to stop apologising for things that were not her fault.
Excellent Service, Excellent staff. What a pity I do not anticipate having to use them again.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Double recommendation

OSS was brilliant in packing and moving my belongings and some furniture to the UK in 2005. I especially appreciated the level of care given to my paintings, which were given specially-made crates of their own. The OSS packers were careful and mindful of every treasure. When it was time to return this year, OSS recommended the UK movers and then handled the Australian end of the return, storage and delivery back home. Great service, peace of mind and a good price too.

Fantastic service

I hired OSS to handle my relocation to Europe, with only about 30 or so boxes and no furniture. The whole process was smooth and very professionally handled. Despite the pandemic, our belongings were shipped promptly and quickly, and arrived only with a minor delay. Their European partner, Schmidt Global Relocations, provided also a great service on the destination end, with frequent updates and transparent communication. I would really recommend both OSS and Schmidt when moving between Australia and Europe.

Cowboys

Tim H.
Tim H.
Miquel V.Southwest, VIC

Consider it fraud

Paul Mitchell
Paul MitchellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

My move from Melbourne, Australia to Bangkok, Thailand was in the midst of the Covid-19 global pandemic and potentially could have been so difficult, given the circumstances. But it was a positive experience thanks to the professionalism and service of the OSS Team. Moving a full house of effects half way around the world was achieved with an absolute minimum of fuss. Yes, a couple of items were damaged in the move, but OSS had advised me wisely and insurance covered the repairs. OSS even sourced local trades to make damage good. All in all a great experience.

Professionalism and Efficiency

This is the best company for International moves. Polite, helpful, professional, and highly efficient.
The packers at OSS moving did a fantastic job packing the furniture. Overall from the time you picked up our goods to delivery, your service was excellent.

Clara C.asked
OSS World Wide Movers

What happens to the boxes that didnt arrive?? To late now to claim but curious! As we are now in our home we are discovering the some items are missing! But apart from that excellent service

Hi Clara,

Thank you for your question and comment. If you let me know your reference number, I'll investigate and reach out to you.

We would normally start by asking if all of your items were accounted for (ticked off) at delivery and has everything been unpacked? This sounds silly but often we find that items thought to be missing are simply located in somewhere else within the consignment. The packers may have placed the items inside an item of furniture, or added them at the last minute to a box already labelled with another description.

That is not to say items can not be misplaced, so please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Clara C.

809306 unfortunately our house was not complete so the delivery of items were put in the garage even though they were checked off and I signed the numbers and boxes were eligible. However I would still choose OSS as they were outstanding from start to Finnish! Just wondering what happens to the missing boxes .
THANKYOU in anticipation Clara Caramma

bykerboy
bykerboyasked
OSS World Wide Movers

when am I going to receive my household goods sent to Brisbane on the 4th of November? Robert Wood

Hi Robert,

Your effects are being shipped to the UK via a shared container service and are scheduled to arrive on the 12/02/20. They will be delivered to you shortly after clearing UK Customs.

Veronica
Veronicaasked
OSS World Wide Movers

Hi, Sent an E-Mail a few days ago to sydney@ossworldwide.com but have not yet received a reply. I was wondering if you had a partnering logistics company in Argentina that I can contact as I will be moving to Sydney early next year and would like a quote.
Thank you for your help!!

Hi Veronica,

Yes we work with a number of companies in Argentina. You could try Lift-Van International, Mercovan Argentina, Transpack, or Universal Cargo. They would all be able to help and would be able to consign your effects to our care.

See all OSS World Wide Movers questions