4.1

Low quality product for premium price + zero costumer service => AVOID

Mark T.The Mallee, VIC

Excellent product.

Purchased Tag towbar kit for SXV20R Camry. Very easy to install. The only tricky part was removing and refitting the tailpipe exhaust rubber hanger. Delivery was very quick considering the distance and the product was well packaged to protect it. Product and shipment costs were very reasonable too. Highly recommended.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the great review and the helpful feedback. We appreciate it!
Glad we could make your purchase experience as seamless for you as possible.

Mark T.

A well deserved review Scott. One thing a didn't mention was the solution to that exhaust hanger, eventually I sprayed the shaft with a bit of lithium grease and it came off with ease. The same with refitting. Hope this helps out future buyers.

Scott B.Outback Equipment

Thanks for the tip, Mark! We'll be sure to pass on this handy bit of info!

Core values need to change.

josh w

josh wSydney, NSW

worst online shopping experience I have ever had

Scott B.Outback Equipment

Absolute worst. Do not shop here.

non delivery and no contact

Ordered a $292 Alco jockey wheel 6 weeks ago. Followed up twice. Always told - its coming next week yet I am still waiting. Then I check their site and they have reduced the price for the same item by $40 but no contact and no item. Very BAD

Hi Cathie,
Our apologies for the delay in your order. One of our customer service team members will be in contact with you shortly to resolve the issue at hand.

Cathie T.
Cathie T.
Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online shopping experience

After spending close to $300 on Front runner chairs and covers and waiting 3 and a half weeks, numerous emails and calls , Neither outback equipment or Front runner have given zero care to whether or not I receive my items. I have never experienced such poor customer service as shown by the 2 men who i have dealt with. I would not recommend nor shop with these companies again.

fingers

fingersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Instant bang for bucks

Purchased an Idrive throttle controller for my 2017 Ranger, quick delivery. Installed it that afternoon and what a difference instant power its almost like getting a chip put in except for the price difference,recommend anyone contemplating getting one I highley recommend, keep up the good work and thanks

Hi fingers,
Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase. We have iDrives installed in most of our 4WDs too, and they really do make quite the difference! Thanks for the positive review!

All worked out in the end

Purchased a TV antenna for my caravan from Outback Equipment.
Despite a few initial issues with the product, it was swapped for replacement in a professional & timely manner.
Delivery was efficient (as were arrangements for return of the original antenna)
Thanks Dave & Aidan for your prompt attention

Find out how Outback Equipment compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Item never arrived and no refund

I have ordered item nearly two weeks ago and still no arrival. I have paid for express shipping . I've emailed multiple times , rang multiple times and lodged dispute via the online portal. No response I suspect they do this regularly as the negative reviews match my story. Please be cautious purchasing

David
David

The order number is N209132. Could you respond with date and time of refund issued and when I can expect it in my account. I will post this here so the people understand you have done your best to help a customer. Thank you

Horrible seller

They don't care, they take your money for express postage, and ignore complains that it took 8 working days to get the item 184 kms. Do not deal with these people.

Nick

Nick

Baintech 100 amp vcr

Thank you to Aden and Dave for their quick response in shipping my vcr it fits well and operates as it should well done outback equipment thanks again Aden and Dave

Craig

Cancelled order but failed to give refund

I ordered an item but had to cancel the order almost immediately as i found out I had received same item as a gift. Messaged and emailed them to cancel order within 30mins of placing order. Phoned next day and was told order would be cancelled no problem and I would be refunded in full. That was over 3 weeks ago and still waiting on refund. Phone calls make no difference, just get told it will be escalated for refund but nothing happens. Would never buy from or recommend these guys again, ever.

N193128

T Isa

T IsaBrisbane

Poor freight and customer service

Purchased a product recently and included express freight. Items took the standard 3 days to arrive. Was promised refund on express postage; never happened. Lodged a formal complaint on their web site and still haven't heard a thing.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Terrible freight service

Ordered 9 th September. 25 th September no sign if it. Agree Perth is a fair way away but more than 2 weeks is a joke. Never again. Very disappointed

thecolonel

False Advertising

Glenn

GlennVictoria

No communication

I ordered a caravan cover 17 days ago (estimated delivery was 4 days at the time of purchase) and there is still no tracking available through my membership login. I emailed the company several days ago; no response. I emailed again 2 days ago; no response. Payment has been taken from my account however I have no idea if or when I will receive delivery.

CaroS

CaroSBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service and false expectations

False and misleading advertising

Beware: This company advertises bonuses to get you to buy and then don't follow through with what their add clearly says.
I bought an air compressor from Outback Equipment with the promise of a free gift at checkout if I purchased that day. I paid for the compressor only to be told that the add was a mistake and I wont be receiving the promised bonus.
After follow up emails I was finally offered a refund but no free gift.
Would not recommend buying anything from this company especially when offering apparent free/bonus items.

Gman

Gmanasked

Hi, could you please give me an eta on my Order #N226149. I have tried to message through the messaging system on your website. But had no response.

Hi Gman,
Our apologies about the messaging system.
I've passed your enquiry on to our customer service team and I believe someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Ivanasked

Interested in towing mirrors for my Isuzu D-max ,any reviews? thanks

Weiry
Weiry

Hi Ivan,
I tow with a Mazda BT50 and my van is 2.5m wide. Initially I purchased the Milenco removable tow mirrors they were ok but not legal because you need to see down along the side of your van to be legal, and they shake and a pain to take on and off. I then purchased the quality Clearview towing mirrors, they are fantastic not that hard to install, they replace your original mirrors and don’t shake they are adjustable electronically and extend out so you can clearly see down the side of your van and clearly see trucks approaching etc. A tip - you can go onto Clearview website and purchase pre loved mirrors to suite your model much cheaper, which is what I did. You just need to check the website everyday they sell quick.

Great answer thanks .