T Isa

T IsaBrisbane

Poor freight and customer service

Purchased a product recently and included express freight. Items took the standard 3 days to arrive. Was promised refund on express postage; never happened. Lodged a formal complaint on their web site and still haven't heard a thing.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Terrible freight service

Ordered 9 th September. 25 th September no sign if it. Agree Perth is a fair way away but more than 2 weeks is a joke. Never again. Very disappointed

thecolonel

False Advertising

Glenn

GlennVictoria

No communication

I ordered a caravan cover 17 days ago (estimated delivery was 4 days at the time of purchase) and there is still no tracking available through my membership login. I emailed the company several days ago; no response. I emailed again 2 days ago; no response. Payment has been taken from my account however I have no idea if or when I will receive delivery.

CaroS

CaroSBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service and false expectations

False and misleading advertising

Beware: This company advertises bonuses to get you to buy and then don't follow through with what their add clearly says.
I bought an air compressor from Outback Equipment with the promise of a free gift at checkout if I purchased that day. I paid for the compressor only to be told that the add was a mistake and I wont be receiving the promised bonus.
After follow up emails I was finally offered a refund but no free gift.
Would not recommend buying anything from this company especially when offering apparent free/bonus items.

WeiryGold Coast

Diggin the Diggar

My purchase experience with Outback Equipment was easy and excellent, the fact that it was post free made my purchase even sweeter and it was efficiently delivered within 2 days. Their communication was excellent. The Diggar Shovel is an excellent product. Made of solid acrylic the handles screw on and off easily and are both strong when attached. The spade of the shovel is a great size and sturdy steel with turned edges. The size appeals to me as we tow an off road van and the Diggar stowes away nicely in the front hatch of the van, in its carry bag ready for use.

Weiry

No worries happy to give credit were it’s due. Nothing better than to buy from a business that is run so efficiently.
regards
Weiry

Could be the difference between a good road trip and a bad experience.

Just fitted these and then completed over 2500 kms through mostly outback country - no kangaroos challenged my car, nor any other critters. Choice or chance? Who knows but I am happy with the real trial

Skipping Skippy

I started using the plain black version in Central Australia - (no joke intended) - & had only one hit
at very much under the recommended speed for them to work . So after 8 years of them being cooked &sand blasted I've replaced them with these flash looking chrome ones

Tristan

TristanSydney

Good products, fast delivery and good customer service!

I ordered on Outback Equipment after reading a lot of reviews online about the equipment I wanted to buy (Maxtraxx and a air compressor). Outback equipment offered the best price.

For the air compressor, I chose the Mean Mother Adventurer 3. We previously used a cheap small compressor and what a difference! I've used it 4 or 5 times now and I am really satisfied with it. The compressor did not heat up too much, it was fast and the remote is convenient.

Perfect customer service

Thank you the snorkel was easy to fit and looks really good and great price and communication was really good fast delivery

Scott B.Outback Equipment

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! WILL NOT BE BACK AS A CUSTOMER.

Very happy with product

Adjustable towbar was very easy to fit. Easy to change height of tongue for different trailers 3.5 tonne capacity ideal for caravan

Robo24

Robo24Collinsville qld

Experts in the field

Excellent product range and very knowledgeable.everything you need for camping and caravaning.competitive pricing and availability.i would recommend highly.great service given.

Phil F

Phil FTamborine Mountain

Good price and delivery service

I have just started caravaning and needed extended mirrors to see whats behind. I would buy from them again. Thanks

Dave

Dave

Car Cover

Extremely happy with the quality of the cover as well as with Outback Equipment. I would certainly use Outback Equipment again.

Chris T

Chris TMatcham

Zero service

Like other poster I ordered and paid for goods and was then contacted to call a 1300 number to confirm order or goods would not be shipped. After trying 6 times over 2 days I called a mobile no. contained in an email and was told that if they were busy the phone would ring out and they do not get notification of my call. In the meantime they are sat on my money. I’ve requested a refund which I have been told will be actioned today. Time will tell but no further interest in ordering from this company

De-flappers

The de-flappers fitted perfectly with the added curved awning support bar made the whole plan of stopping the awning from moving around in the wind ,thanks again.

douglas
douglas

Glad to help out .

Great product - great service

Very helpful customer service after ordering the wrong style car dash mat but was changed quickly before despatch. Delivery was quick. Extremely happy with product. Great quality.

Ivanasked

Interested in towing mirrors for my Isuzu D-max ,any reviews? thanks

Hi Ivan,
I tow with a Mazda BT50 and my van is 2.5m wide. Initially I purchased the Milenco removable tow mirrors they were ok but not legal because you need to see down along the side of your van to be legal, and they shake and a pain to take on and off. I then purchased the quality Clearview towing mirrors, they are fantastic not that hard to install, they replace your original mirrors and don’t shake they are adjustable electronically and extend out so you can clearly see down the side of your van and clearly see trucks approaching etc. A tip - you can go onto Clearview website and purchase pre loved mirrors to suite your model much cheaper, which is what I did. You just need to check the website everyday they sell quick.

Great answer thanks .