Ovela (Kogan) Fitted Electric Blanket

3.9
Joy M.
Joy M.South Australia

Wasted money

Turned on 2 hours before going to bed, did not heat up at all. What a total waste of money, I require the heat to assist with a chronic back problem, this was a bad choice

Queen of S.
Queen of S.Sydney, NSW

So far so good

Bought this few days ago while looking for decent price electric blankets found this on kogan, quick to ship and to the door. It heats up nice n even so I am satisfied with the product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for $39.00.

Frank Hope Valley SA
Frank Hope Valley SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keeps us WARM at night!

We searched around for electric blankets and suddenly received an email from Kogan/Dick Smith advertising the Ovela electric blanket. We've bought items from Kogan/Dick Smith in the past and have always been satisfied with the product specifically the price (usually always cheaper than other suppliers). So we chose this one and have not look back since.

Purchased in September 2019 for $19.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Ovela (Kogan) Fitted Electric Blanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crap! Wouldnt buy

I got the blanket gifted to me as I had my previous one for over 5 years and thought it probably was risky to not replace it.
I chucked my last out and put the Kogan one on..... first night I feel like it worked. After that it just doesnt heat at all! So disappointed
Spewing I threw out my other one!

Purchased in October 2019.

Kenny
KennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy it

Bought king size on June 2018, faulty just 4 months of used, Kogan replaced new one under warranty, failed again after this winter (4 months of operates). Totally waste of money and time.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kogan.com for $65.00.

Unhappy
UnhappyVictoria

Great value for money and does the job well

Works well, is as described and very good value for money. Have bought another one for our guest bed as so happy with product and price. Heats quickly and thoroughly. Love the dual switches, which are really easy to use.

Purchased in August 2019 for $25.00.

chc
chcSydney, NSW

Don't buy it - 3 broken in less than 12 months

The two queen size blankets did not make it through the first winter. The king size made it one month into the second winter. The electricals failed on all of them, unable to turn on, and flashing lights on the controllers. Throwing all three out within 12 months, absolute crap, don't waste your money

Purchased in June 2018 at Kogan.com.

Tim
TimPerth, WA

Poor quality junk

Bought a three pack of these for the kids. Two of them failed after about 12 months. Waste of money. I am very dubous about kogan products (failed remote controls on three previous home theatre products) and this confirms my concerns regarding quality control.

Purchased in August 2016 at Kogan for $105.00.

Paul A
Paul A

Cheap junk

I purchased my Ovela electric blanket last August. It has only been in use since late autumn. Now it has failed just one month after the warranty elapsed. Although Kogan customer support disagree, I do not consider 13 months a reasonable period of time for a product like this to stop working. I have made multiple purchases from Kogan in recent years; I won't be making any more.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

CHARLES

Oleva fitted electric blanket.

We purchased this blanket purley based on the reviews we'd read,this blanket failed us almost immediately .iTS BEEN FREEZING COLD IN MELBOURNE we have tried to contact Kogan via all means listed on their website, many many many times on the number
supplied 1300 304 292,we have also tried Kogan live chat which has been permanently currently unavailable,we have emailed
Kogan/supporthelp.com, our ref.no. 6702298 on the 29/8/2018 and still no response from Kogan to date as at 7/9/2018,we are told to be patient AND SOMEONE WILL CONTACT US SHORTLY,and if we reply before we are attended to it could alter our position in the support/help queue can anybody help me please....Charles ....FRANKSTON VICTORIA 3199

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Hi Charles,
We can see that you have been in contact with a member of our Senior Support Team now, who will be able to assist you with your enquiry.

Paul
PaulSydney

Very good budget electric blanket

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Muriel83
Muriel83Taree NSW

Actually it was a wrap around personal blanket excellent ,also great for saving lots of electricty r

Not much more to say but the electric wrap around personal blanket is so great. So friends do buy one they are great. You will wish you had not thought of it before I am 86 this year so out it will come winter not far away.

June 6th 2018 Update: My second blanket got one for the spare room excellent

I just love the quick heating up of the wrap around electric blanket, I got this one lucky me they were on special. Cheap to run help the electricity account.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Aly
AlyPerth

This is saving my life over the winter

I have purchased a queen size, but using only one side to keep me warm
Very comfortable and heat up quickly. Control panel has light and easy to see at night
Worth for the price and great investment for winter time
Definitely recommend it

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
ldn3969
ldn3969melbourne

Worth for the price

Good blanket for the price. It has 9 heat settings but takes time to heat up. After it heats up the blanket is very comfy. I would suggest turning on the blanket at least 30 minutes before going to bed.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
jullyeann_
jullyeann_Sydney

Great value

Fits well,variety of heating options great value very happy with purchase has removable controls and can be machine washed no discomfort when on bed snug fit and doesn't come right up under your head.

Date PurchasedJune 2017