3.1

Video Quality
3.2

TessF
TessFGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing product and incredible customer service!!

Amazing product and incredible customer service!!
I could not catch a wink of sleep before I brought this device. It’s my number one most valuable baby item.
In the case that I encountered set-up problems when moving house (such as switching wifi over) the owlet team are willing to help and resolve the issue. Don’t hesitate if you’re considering buying.. the owlet smart sock is worth its weight in gold to me!! Show details
Sam
SamAU132 posts

Many problems

The device and app are buggy. It's given 2 false alarms so far, and it always complains about getting bad readings, and these alerts cannot be disabled. The app is very buggy and painful. The sock is always running out of battery and needing to be charged, upsetting baby.

This product caused more problems than it solved and cost a lot of money. I wouldn't recommend it. Red Nose also specifically recommends against devices like this for the same reason

Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.

HATE IT!!

Biggest waste of money and time!! I'm so angry!! I will NEVER recommend this to anybody EVER!! I HATE IT!! Show details
Audio Quality
Video Quality
Kimberley D.
Kimberley D.2 posts

Jill
JillSydney, NSW14 posts

Absolute piece of mind

Great product for piece of mind for your little one.
Monitors sleep, oxygen and heart rate.
Base is at the front of the house and can read whilst it’s at the back of the house.
Very easy to set up and the app is very simple . Show details
Kacy
KacyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.

Don’t buy unless you want it to play with your emotions

Works one day and then doesn’t connect another. It’s ridiculous. My home wifi is fast speed, everything else work except this thing. Constantly having issues. I hate it
Owlet
Owlet   DM

Hi, we’re really sorry to hear of the troubles you’ve faced. If you’d like to call us on 03 8512 0888, we’d love to see if we can help. Regards, Owlet Team

Kirk
KirkDarling Downs, QLD4 posts

TLOR47 posts

TRSD96
TRSD96

When it works, it is great!

We purchased the owlet device and upon setting it up, it repeatedly had yellow notifications and difficulty reading. After troubleshooting, it still failed and it was a faulty device. It took months and many frustrating emails to get a replacement and they tried to say our daughters foot was too small despite their false advertising of fitting babies 2.2kg and over (she was 3.5kg at the time). Customer service was not great and it was incredibly frustrating for a device we paid so much money for. Finally they replaced it and the replacement device has been amazing with no issues.
Owlet
Owlet   DM
Krystal Cattell
Krystal CattellSydney, NSW

Customer service is amazing

Had a possible issue with something purchased and wow the customer service was amazing probably the best I’ve had and issue was resolved straight away, I would happily buy off them again !!
Jessica
Jessica2 posts

LOVE this product!

There aren’t enough words to describe how much I love our Owlet sock! I have used it for both of my babies and it has given both my husband and I the peace of mind we needed to sleep knowing our babies were safe and healthy. The sock is easy to set up and the app is easy to navigate. We have never had a false readings. The customer service from the Australian Owlet team is amazing! I honestly couldn’t recommend the Owlet sock more!
Will
Will3 posts

Outstanding customer service

I have a Sock 2 and needed support for it a couple of times, even outside of warranty. The team were more than helpful on both occasions and went well beyond my expectations in fixing my issue, even sending out parts free of charge. These people aren't just selling a product, they care about their customers and their little bubba's they are keeping safe, thank you again Owlet! Show details ·  1
Meghan L.
Meghan L.

Best customer service!!

I had an owlet from Canada that when I updated it was changed to the dream sock so would no longer alert me if my daughter stopped breathing. I called owlet in Australia, since I’ve just moved here and I must say they gave me the best customer service I’ve ever received! They sent me a new replacement with all the pieces I need and now I can finally use the product how it’s intended. They really went above and beyond for me and I’m so grateful as it’s not a cheap product. Would 100% recommend over and over. If you ever have any issues just give them a call because they are really understanding and will go out of their way to help you out.
Sprinkle tinkle
Sprinkle tinklePerth13 posts

No questions yet

Features:

• The Owlet Smart Sock 3 is a baby sock monitor that tracks your child’s heart rate, oxygen level and sleep trends.
  • The sleep trends you can read include the total hours slept, number of wakings and overall sleep quality.
  • You can view your child’s readings in real time through the Owlet app, which also alerts you if the readings leave preset zones.
  • The Smart Sock 3 is suited for children between the ages of 0 to 18 months, while the Smart Sock Plus is suited to those between 0 and 5 years.
  • The Smart Sock 3 comes with a base station, two sock sizes for left and right feet, a power adapter and charging cords.