Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oz-Pet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
  • Dust Production
  • Litter Tracking
Winston Blue
Winston BlueCanberra 2600, ACT

Very impressed

I recently started using this litter after getting a new kitten who was using it at the breeder’s house. I was previously using the paper litter (Breeder’s Choice and Coles brand) and found that even with one cat, the ammonia smell would infiltrate my apartment and the litter would get soggy and need to be changed twice per week. It would also end up all over the house. The difference with Oz-Pet is amazing! No ammonia smell, barely any litter outside the tray, and both cats seem to enjoy using it. Never going back to the paper litter- this is fantastic! Would highly recommend, particularly if you’re in a small apartment.

Purchased at Petcircle.

Michelle G
Michelle G

Economical and odour-free

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it - well the cat loves it

tried a number of different litters as one of our cats is super fussy but kept coming back to this brand. Any pellets outside the tray are easy to see - unlike small grains that can go everywhere. Definitely eliminates potentially nasty smells. Love that it is safe to dispose off outside - I use it to fill holes in my yard

KitKat
KitKatSydney, NSW

My kitten wouldn't use the tray

I bought this believing that it would be better for the environment than clumping litter. My kitten would go anywhere but the tray, the pellets were too hard on her paws. By the time we realised this was the problem (her old owner said she used his without a problem) we had to retrain her to use a litter box.

• Incentivised Review No

Jude
Jude

Best litter I’ve ever used

Have been using Oz pet litter now for four years continuesly. I would never purchase anything else. There is absolutely no cat urine smell, you wouldn’t even know there was a cat in the house
This litter is very economical and a bag literally lasts for months. It’s fabulous!

Melz
MelzDarling Downs, QLD

Love it! Won't buy anything else :)

I am extremely impressed with this cat litter. The litter tray smell is one of my pet hates so to get a litter that controls and eliminates the smell is massive. I have used other expensive products and was hit with the smell every time I walked in the door. After complaining about the smell a friend recommended oz-pet litter and thought I should give it a go. I was so happy I couldn't smell anything! Even when I'm changing the litter. Extremely happy that I have found something that doesn't make my house smell like a kennel.

Purchased in at Petbarn for $20.

Paula
PaulaSydney, NSW

Best litter and tray ever

Litter tray easy to keep clean, There is no odour at all. I put a kitty litter plastic bag on the lower level tray so then easy to toss and keeps tray clean.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Lulu
LuluHobart

Smell is dreadful

I've used the two tray system for some time and really like it but usually use Kitter Litter which is pine and smells nice and absorbs any odour. I purchased the Oz Pet litter when I was in a hurry and my usual litter was not in stock. Wow, big mistake. The smell when urine gets on it is dreadful, the odour throughout the house. I've just thrown out the rest of the the unused bag after getting my Kitter Litter and seriously could not recommend the Oz Pet one as it currently is to anyone. Sorry Oz Pet, but you really need to improve your product.

Hybrid
HybridPerth, WA

Good option to consider

Blossom
BlossomSydney Surrounds, NSW

Have now changed my mind completely (as well as my flower pic) after receiving new litter sample fro

Cherry cola
Cherry colaMelbourne

Great product

Makes changing the litter enjoyable

I bought this upon recommendation. This product is very easy to use and clean. In conjunction with a sieve tray this product ensures you're not throwing out the unused litter with the used. I like that I'm not throwing my money in the bin but getting full use of the litter. It has a sawdust smell that isn't unpleasant at all. Would much rather that then ammonia. I clean poops out regulary through out the day and once a day ill empty the saw dust contents from the bottom tray. This is no longer a annoying task in my life- but strangely enjoyable. I will continue to buy this oz pet litter.

Narelle W
Narelle WAdelaide

A good product

I started using this because a friend recommeded it and it works well enough. Depending on your cats waste your results may vary. But it worked for me without much odour

damon.james1970
damon.james1970Western Australia, Australia

Winner Of My 12mth Litter Analysis!

I hate it

What a waste of money. It requires so much more work than the standard litter, and the smell is ridiculous. The pee just turns into black sludge (yes, I put pellets in the bottom tray yada yada) and smells so bad, and the poo is just terrible. The minute he goes, the whole apartment is full of the aroma. I even changed his food (which he hated) to see if that solved it, but no. Back to the normal litter. Don't waste you money. Honestly.