OzKleen Oven Power

OzKleen Oven Power

See the Best Oven & Cooktop Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kezia Noble

Kezia NobleCentral Queensland, QLD

Not the outcome as stated

Upon washing my trays today this morning I’ve found the chemical concentrate has eaten through the coating on my oven trays and destroyed them. I followed the instructions step by step and left the trays overnight. I do not recommend this product!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Timepoor42

Timepoor42Perth, WA

Thought Mr Muscle was good...

Purchased in August 2019.

Burnt arms

I have a small cleaning company and use this product regularly... and it’s bloody amazing.. until yesterday.. they provide gloves which are normally great.. yesterday’s box came with cheap tissue thin gloves that tore leaving holes, my wrist and arm has burns on it... broken skin and red sores.. not happy ..if you provide gloves.. use a better quality.. as your warnings clearly say.. will cause burns if contact with skin..not happy .

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.90.

Crystal

CrystalSydney, NSW

Changed my life

This product is amazing!!! .. I didn't use it for the oven just for my racks and I can't rave on about this enough!!. Used exactly how the instructions said to and my racks came out looking brand spanking new.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time!

Cleaning the oven is a big messy job, so you expect the product you’re using to actually work. This simply can’t be said for Ozkleen Oven Cleaner. I had to scrub the oven with force and it still didn’t come clean. I ended up leaving the oven until the next day and bought the usual cleaner in a spray can. Granted it’s highly caustic but it works.
Won’t be buying Ozkleen products again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $8.70.

Nichelle

NichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best Oven cleaner I've ever used

This is THE best way to clean an oven. I have tenancies where the ovens are usually not cleaned well and I smear it over the inside of the oven and door, trays and then add trays and all racks etc to the bag. I leave for approx 48hrs (to give a really good soaking) rotating regularly to spread it through the bag. Everything comes up great. Haven't found it to rust the racks (that could come down to a quality issue). Don't ever stop making this please!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $7.89.

Natasha

NatashaAdelaide

Oxidised metal & ruined oven racks

I used this strictly as per instructed & all my oven racks looked like the stainless steel plating had come off. Wrecked the metal on the removable oven fan. Will not buy again, especially since the formula has been changed. Did work on the oven glass lights, but be warned! Why did they change formulas?

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Mary

MaryAustralia

I tried the product

I found the product good but did any one had a problem with rack had rust on the ends after using this product

Amazing product, sparkling oven!

First time user and I’m converted! Easy to clean racks in bag, I actually put 3 in rather than the advised 1 and left it overnight and they are all sparkling!
Also used on inside of door where it is still a little dirty but excellent results inside the actual oven.
Perfect outcome on the outside of the door, very happy!!

R0se

R0seBrisbane

Best oven cleaner

This cleaner is the easiest oven cleaner I’ve ever used. it doesn’t have that toxic smell that others sometimes do and it’s not messy, as the grease stays in the provided plastic bag.

GrillaBBQ

GrillaBBQBrisbane

This is soo easy!! I even had a snooze whilst it did the work

No kidding this is the best oven cleaner I have used in 40 years, and it's as easy as spreading icing on a cake - in fact, it is a piece of cake!

I used an old dishwashing brush to spread the liquid in the oven and on the glass (glass cleans in 60 seconds) and then put the trays in the bag (actually put four in, not the two as per instructions) and got on with the rest of my day.

Wow when I came back the built-up gunge in the oven had turned to slime YUK! But it removed all the old built up carbon fat from roasting meat in the oven.

As for the trays, took a little elbow grease to remove the last residues of carbon, but they look brand new.

Off to buy another kit and try it on the BBQ!

Maritz

MaritzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best oven cleaner I’ve ever used!!

I have used many, many oven cleaners over the years. It’s always been a job I’ve put off because you have to glove up, put something over your face to stop inhaling the fumes, then get out of the kitchen!!
I googled ‘best oven cleaner’ and this product came up. It costs $8.90 from Woolies. It comes with gloves. It also comes with a big bag to put oven racks in (to clean separately). You do need to leave the product on racks and oven for 6 hours but I can assure you, your oven will look brand new. The best part is there is no overpowering fumes and it doesn’t leave those white marks on the oven like other products. Thoroughly happy with this product and I highly recommend!!

NessaH

NessaHSouthwest, VIC

Didn't work at all even leaving overnight

Followed instructions and loved the bag for the racks but we applied nigh before and even left on all morning did not clean. Ended up having to use the stinky chemical cleaner.dissapointed at the waste of money.

Marianne H.Adelaide

OMG! A miracle!

I thought I was the oven cleaning Queen! Then I tried Ozcleen oven cleaner! I couldn’t believe how easy it was & how sparkling clean! And no more toxic fumes!And it’s an Australian made product. I definitely recommend this product. And it’s easy to buy in Supermarkets. I can hardly wait to clean my oven again.

Andy

AndyMount Martha

Fabulous, works great , no mess.

Easy to use and great results. I feel comfortable using it as it has no nasty fumes & it’s Australian made and owned. Well priced too. Best oven cleaner I’ve ever used.

Did not clean oven glass

Used on my oven. Applied multiple times to oven glass door but it is still very dirty. Tried leaving on for 30 to 60 seconds, didn't work. Tried for two hours, still dirty. Very disappointed.

Mum of Indi

Mum of IndiSydney

No elbow grease required

No real chemical smell like some oven cleaners. Oven racks came up brand new. Only needed to wipe inside oven with paper towel to clean. I left product in oven over night. Only thing is I would have left on oven door glass longer than the suggested 30-60 seconds. I would definitely use this product again

WOW

Used this today for the first time. Absolutely fantastic no scrubbing and no steelwool. I never thought a product could be so effective. Highly recommended to everyone. Absolutely fantastic and I will definitely recommend it to family and friends

Shazza

Shazza

Wow

Used this for the first time yesterday. Don’t believe the oven had been cleaned in two years as it was my rental. The racks and the oven now look like new. Had to do the oven twice but, amazing. Wish I had taken before and after photos

Albinus

Albinus

Can't argue. Racks come up amazing.

An oversized ziplock bag is provided in which you place your racks. They have come up completely free of anything that wasn't there when new. No scrubbing, just a rinse with a bit of dishwashing liquid. The oven itself was filthy from previous owners and 90% of detritus wiped straight off first attempt without scrubbing.

Very good value indeed.