OzTent RV-5

OzTent RV-5

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ZhivanSydney

Oztent RV5 is perfect for families or couples

ShaneGold Coast

Good Tent

Complete heap of rubbish.

Complete heap of rubbish.
Cheap plastic hinges - one was cracked when it arrived so wasn't able to properly erect it and no spare parts stocked in the distributors. Really awkward to erect without over straining the plastic fittings and breaking more of them and pretty well impossible to store neatly back into the bag.

Shanamasha

ShanamashaSydney Surrounds, NSW

RV5 versus 9CV XL

Loved loved this tent

We used our rv5 to take to Birdsville we loved loved it. We are normally not tent people. Set up was soo easy. Had all wheather conditions as we travelled to flinders ranges rain Gail force winds and sun !! We had a fly on it!! Loved it !!!used side walls and front panel sometimes

Travelled for 4 months in it. Tried and true.

My partner and I took a 30 second oz tent around Australia. Lived in it for 4 months and have camped regularly in this tent for the last 5 years. It has bever missed a beat and is easy and strong. A great option you can add to as your family gets bigger too.

Very strict on warranty. The Oz tent did not withstand windy conditions. Major FAIL

davtor

davtorBrisbane

Great tent with very little downside

thebigo

thebigoAU

Stick with the main tents only

Wendy Yassin

Wendy YassinCardiff UK

I love my OzTent

I have the rv2 with all the accessories. I am so happy with this tent, it's strong and well made. It goes up easily, the side panels not so easy but worth the effort to get the extra room. I'm 5" 10" and I can stand up in it.
If I had to moan it would be about the weight and the length, but a tent without poles that goes up so quickly something has to give and it fits into my little van so I'm happy.
highly recommend.

Waterproof? Water absorbent!

Not happy with warranty

Apparently after we were given an rv5 as a gift the warranty does not apply as we did not purchase it.??

Amanda

AmandaVictoria

LOVE LOVE LOVE my RV5

RayWitt001

RayWitt001Melbourne

Brilliant top quality tents that are worth every cent!

Brett5555Melbourne

Great little Challet!

We purchased this from Rays recently with one of there sales, saved a lot and got the 10% store credit. I have set up with the floor saver and just the tent so far. For two of us this is more than big enough with a queen size mattress there is still plenty of room for bags and things inside. Sets up in about 5 minutes with the actual tent going up in around 20 seconds! It is quite long when packed up but if you use roof racks it is easy. We also purchased the extras, rain fly, front panel and peaked side panels. This set-up is quite expensive, but worth it for the quality, ease of set-up, and options. I will get it all setup next time I camp.
Easy to set up, good quality materials.

Dazzzler

DazzzlerHobart

Great kit

We have the RV5 with all the extras. Super fast setup and pack up. Top Quality.
These are a long tent so may need to travel on the roof of the vehicle.
Setup really is 60seconds and you dont need to peg it out unless windy weather is on the way.
Highly recommended.