Ozwarm

164 reviews · Statistics

100% · 1640%
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
See the Best Plumbers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bianco
BiancoBerwick2 posts

Warmly recommended!

We had Ozwarm install a new gas Stove Top for us. Georgia was so informative and nice on the phone and Mitch was a gun with the install. Pricing was fair and you pay for what you get - in this case first class efficient and timely service. Highly recommended!
Tamara
TamaraVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, highly professional and prompt

Hot water replaced quickly. A job well done. Thanks Ozwarm team. Highly recommend for excellent service!
SDF
SDF2 posts

Excellent, Quick and Affordable Split System Installation Service!

We had Ozwarm install a Daikin split system in a bedroom. The team were extremely helpful on the phone, quick to respond, book in and install the system for us. They were also very affordable. We initially thought to position the indoor unit on one wall. However, their expertise, advised us of a much better position. We are very happy we listened to them and will definitely have them install in the remaining bedrooms! Thank you Georgia, Nathan and team!
Kim E.
Kim E.

Stealth service

Mitch arrived spot on time and was super neat. The quoted price was very competitive and exactly what l was charged. I would definitely use Oz Warm again. Thank you Kim
Tugi C.
Tugi C.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly professional, reliable and reasonably priced service

The hot water unit was replaced quickly and according to the agreed time frame. Furthermore, the additional work, not planned by the quote for changing the water taps, was not charged extra. I wish to emphasise considerate and patient office personnel (Georgia) and competent tradespeople (Mitch). I am happy to recommend their plumbing services.
John Tuddenham
John TuddenhamVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Replacement 170 litre Vulcan Gas hot water service

Mitch replaced our hot water service today.....just turned the hot water on ....had to wait 90 minutes...everything is fine...great job, done on time. Took the old one away. Top job. Very happy.
Joanne
Joanne

Fantastic service for new hot water service

Ozwarm is a fantastic company to deal with. Our old hot water service was leaking badly and Georgia from reception was so helpful in organising everything for us.
Employees Mitch and Charlie were prompt and efficient in getting the new Vulcan 135 lt unit installed, and their friendly manner helped ease a difficult situation.
We are very happy with our new hot water service, thanks again Ozwarm!
Mark L
Mark LVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

AC installed on time - no fuss

Great communication from beginning to end. Quality job. Happy to recommend.
Mark
MarkVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Second time I have used Ozwarm for emergency plumbing

Our main water line into the house sprung a leak. I contacted Ozwarm, as they had previously replaced our hot water system one Saturday when it stopped working. Once again, no fuss, very neat job. Honest and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.
Pat
Pat

Roof Repair

Fantastic service, brilliant communication and it is pleasure to deal with such a professional organisation.
Jonathan
Jonathan2 posts

New Hot Water Heater Installation

Excellent service beginning to end, Georgia very responsive, good communication, professional workers, job completed as scheduled at agreed price.
Doug C.
Doug C.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Air conditioner installtion

Very happy with the service. Quote agreed on phone, Nathan let me know by sms when he was coming and he was very efficient , listened to my issues, cleaned up and took the rubbish away. Great service and happy to use him again
Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

No hidden cost, very fast install

Friendly service, great product.Good communication. I'll be recommending to other .
Anna
Anna

Great same day service

Ozwarm employees Mitch and Charlie supplied and installed a water heater on the same day. Georgia was great in organising their attendance and my preferred product to be installed. Great work team!
Vikki
VikkiVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installing a New Gas Hot Water System

Fantastic job from start to finish organising a new Hot Water System. Georgia was such a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable Mitch and team came out today to install my new one. Mitch even did an additional job with short notice for my mum. Thank you so much Ozwarm for your exceptional service. Would highly recommend