Ozwarm

Ozwarm

See the Best Plumbers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ozwarm

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the second time we have used Ozwarm, this time for the installation of a new split system, and again they provided excellent service and support during the process. Very prompt and reasonably priced.

Glenn C
Glenn CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service to Ducted Heater Unit and Installation of Water Pressure Valve

Nathan and Mitch attended our house at our request , they were both on time , very courteous and polite , a job very well done 5 Star ,we highly recommend the
company
Glenn C

casper_juz
casper_juz

Exceptional service again

This was the 2nd time to use Ozwarm. This time a aging gas Hot water storage tank died. Quick phone to Georgia, Nathan was round on time, assessment quote all done inside 2 hours. Nathan, even put in a temp tank for few days while waiting for an install.
Install day was clean and timely - as always exceptional care taken. Took notice we had kids so set temp in range.
Can't thank Nathan and the team enough.

John P.
John P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repair of a hot water service

After discovering a leak in our hot water service I phoned Georgia which I found very helpful and she sent Nathan round he was great on time fully recommend them

Rates and Fees

Franky H.
Franky H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Job

Nathan, OZWARM plumber expert, has installed the new water heater in a very professional way and his working attitude is very good. He arrived on time and has cleared the site after work and explained to me clearly how the piping works. Moreover, Georgia, the OZWARM salesgirl, has responded quickly and came back to me a comprehensive quotation.

Rates and Fees

Meredith
MeredithVictoria

My new hot water system is awesome!

Ozwarm have been terrific to deal with at every step along the way to installing my new hot water system. From my first phone contact Georgia answered my endless questions giving me lots of valuable information in my research to decide what to replace my hot water service with. Mitch gave me an on-site competitive quote and addressed any concerns I had about the installation. I booked the job and everything went smoothly. I’m extremely happy with the friendliness and professionalism of the employees at Ozwarm and the product they recommended.

Grateful for Ozwarm

Our broken system was replaced and have hot water up and running in the afternoon after speaking with Georgia in the morning.
Their price is very competitive too
We were really impressed by Ozwarm team!

Thanks Georgia and Mitch for your help

jamesy41
jamesy41AU

Third time we have used Ozwarm to fix separate issues for us regarding repairs and hot water services. Ozwarm were able to supply and install a replacement HWS within 24 hours. Mitch arrived on time and completed the installation in a very professional manner. We will definitely use them again when we need to and are very happy to recommend them to prospective customers.

Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat LadyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Now that I found OZWARM, they are now my plumbing group eternally..

Accurate facts, excellent service, and young Mitch is the number one plumber in my eyes..
I am one happy senior citizen.. Thank you OZWARM, I am so happy I found you guys.

EJCH
EJCHMelbourne

Great communication, service and price. Nathan arrived when he said he would and fixed my heater at a very fair price. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you!

terry
terryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

now we have a new plumber.

gas replacement HWS supplied and fitted -
best price of three quotes, though not the deciding factor... best communication.
Office, quote visit and fitting all professional: friendly, informative, prompt.
quote accepted Saturday - installation Monday, with specific request re height.. plus neat, precise pipework... no rambling spaghetti here! Verrry impressive work! I'm confident to recommend OZWARM having experienced such high level customer service, and relieved to take this team on for any future work here.. Thank you Georgia, Nathan and Mitch.

Luke B
Luke B

One of the best experiences I have had with a tradesman.

Rachel J
Rachel JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Customer service

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Nathan is a very professional, punctual and well skilled plumber who is also very personable. He had our heating system fixed in no time and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with the result. We will definitely have him back in the future! 5 stars! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Ennio V.
Ennio V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Satisfied!

thank you Georgia for assisting us with our hot water enquiry. Thank you Nathan for your professionalism on site, friendly, helped us in time of need. complete satisfaction.
thank you again.