3.4

3.7

Stephanie
StephanieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Job

Great staff and very happy with the system. Competitive with price yet no shortcuts.
Weather was not on our side through the installation yet the site team went above their responsibility to make a hard job as stress free as possible. Show details ·  1
Craig
Craig

The worst product and service I've seen seen

The worst system I've ever seen. The company won't accept responsibility for substandard parts ie plc that fails constantly. Show details
Gus
Gus3 posts

Constant blockages due to poor design

We inherited this system and its been a nightmare. Every service technician we've had come out to us has said they have issues with the Ozzie Kleen systems. My particular model has a very small diameter pipe that gets blocked easily.

We are now looking at putting in a new system.

It's interesting that many of the 5 star reviews here are first time reviewers. Show details

Seamus
Seamus2 posts

Phil Smith
Phil Smith

Could not be happier

Great product, great service, great people, great price. Thanks Phil Show details ·  1
Emeritus
EmeritusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Rob Mc
Rob McGreenway 2900, ACT44 posts
NickSaddleworth5 posts

Sick of people bashing this product

We had ours pumped out after eleven years of service , looking inside its like new , the system was giving some annoying problems but it seems all related to my not having the tank pumped more regularly , for the first ten years it was faultless , once here , we had a flood and the high water alarm sounded . If it’s continually sounding , get a knowledgeable technician not just any old plumber and sort it out . Like any other machine it will need fixing now and then but overall I would buy another one again if I set up a new property Show reply
Jason S
Jason SSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Rubbish product

We have an Ozzie clean system have been here 10 yrs and nothing but problems, had the whole working replaced and still rubbish. I hate it. And want it solved.
NickSaddleworth5 posts

Works well for ten years now

I’ve had two issues only , both relating to parts simply wearing out , one a pump , the other a solenoid , both were fixed in a friendly timely manner with no fuss and almost instant response from my agent in south Australia . Complete wastewater services I think they are called . My Ozzie clean has been reliable and as advertised l Show details ·  1
Greg C.
Greg C.

It's a money pit, I regret buying it every day, one of biggest mistake I made, problems after problem !

There always having problems with the unit and older it gets more problem arise, take my advised stay away,
Bec G.
Bec G.

Gutted!!

Absolutely done with this system. Just feeling broken with all of this.
Constant alarms for high water.
Have had plumbers out 4 times and still ongoing issues. Alarm just went off again now so I guess plumbers again in the morning. Great service by local tech but this system is just not working for us.
Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

The treatment plant solved all my problems!

Ozzi Kleen did an excellent job of installing a waste water treatment plant at my property almost two years ago. Since then the system has been working perfectly. I have not had any problems and Ozzi Kleen does a regular service to ensure all is in working order. The treated water keeps my lawn beautifully green all year round. The motor box and access lids to the tanks are well camouflaged by the various shrubs I have planted in the garden around them. Thank you Ozzi Kleen for solving my waste water problems. Show details ·  1
Jordan
JordanCentral Queensland, QLD

Roxanne De Pol
Roxanne De Pol

Amazing Team at Ozzi Kleen

The team at Ozzi Kleen have been exceptional to deal with. They have gone above and beyond to help me install my new septic system and ensure everything is perfect for my little family. Each member I have dealt with has always taken the time to greet me and help me understand each process. Wonderful experience! Show details ·  1