Ozzi Kleen

Ozzi Kleen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beny

BenySouth East Queensland, QLD

TheseOzzie Kleene units are rubbish

Our Ozzie Klein has caused us nothing but grief, the smell comes into the house, it never works properly, it is always costing us money, lots of it.
The service agent says it is always working well when it is not.
The adjustments on the electronic controller does not change anything
There is not solution to problem because, the unit is faulty, the design is faulty
I would not recommend this product

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

These guys really helped us out in a crappy situation. Their service was prompt and accurate. All the trades arrived on time, worked really hard to accommodate our needs and did so promptly and with a smile on their faces. They were all brilliant to work with.

were I live it's very hard to get a service agent

it's very hard to get a service agent to come to my town .. I've contacted ozzi kleen about this and they contacted my local service agent he showed up once and that's it .. waste of money these systems are . and I wouldn't recommend anyone buying one ..

ManxmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fake Product

thomas

thomas

Stay away

Purchased an Ozzie kleen treatment plant about 4 years ago nothing but trouble.
All my lines a blocked again Ozzie told me I used to much fat we very rarely cook with fat we wipe down plates and use earth products
Have had 4 plumbers out none f them want to touch it. They all said the system is useless no help from Ozzie at all. $10000 down the sewer now looking at a new system

DiddyMid North Coast, NSW

Their Service Agent is 'Waste Managers' aka 'Lapinskas Holdings Pty Lyd' central north coast NSW

1. Quoted for a complete rebuild, only to be hit up for more $$ once the system was pulled apart.
2. Initially told 3 yr warranty on parts, which turned out to be a 3 month and one year warranty.
3. 3 yrs later and apparently it needs another rebuild! OzziKleen response "..yeah that sounds right.." I had another bloke look at it and he said it does not need a rebuild, just a pump. He replaced the pump and I have saved about $1100 on what [name removed] would have done.
4. Waste Managers wants $$ for 1yr services up front (+ addition $ ea service!)
Summary ..Their Servicing Agent is fast talking..guarantees galore..demanding of $$..I would not recommend him..

Groot

GrootSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent economical product

steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Ozzi clean rubbish

Just dont waste your money these things are just rubbish .The control panel blew got it fixed blew again .They say oderless what a lie unless you dose it with massive amounts of chlorine tablets it stinks oh and they also you can water your garden tell me what plants like chlorine this thing is the greatest waste of money i have ever spent on anything three out of four in our street got sucked in to putting them in to our new houses and all have had big problems they should be banned for false advertisement and a shonky product.

Red

Red

Constant problems

Constant problems with this system. You name it, we’ve been through it. It’s been a money pit and I would never recommend this system to anyone. Currently need the controller panel replaced, this will be our second in less than a year. Which looks like it’s going to be over $1000 to replace..

Quite Impressed

Our Ozi Kleen is approx 18months old now. We make sure not to put any fats, oils, or non-degradables down the system, and our laundry water does not go into this system. We had an issue with dishwasher tablet wraps blocking the filter, but changed brands and that was fixed. Other than that, no problems. It’s serviced every quarter and we have four sprinklers on ours. After recent cyclone when we lost power for a week, the system needed help to restart once the power came back on as the sludge had firmed up in that week.
No problems with recommending this system.

Not Happy Electronic Control box Failure

Terrible product

DO NOT get an Ozzi Kleen Sewage treatment plant. We built a new house and were talked into buying one from the local plumber. It has been a nightmare are requires constant maintenance. I have replaced the pump twice and have to check that the decant float is not fouled once a week. Luckily, I can do these things myself. If you had to get someone in to do this work, it would cost a fortune. Have a look at the Whirlpool site for a long list of complaints. Ozzi Kleen provide no assistance and simply tell you that it is your problem because you are putting something into the system that you shouldn’t. In our case, this simply isn’t true. Do yourself a favour and avoid Ozzi Kleen like the plague.

Clinton H.

Clinton H.asked

Do the systems smell? Also, if not Ozzi Kleen, do you have any other recommendations?

mace
mace

they can smell if not serviced properly every 3months.. I wouldn't recommend them if u live out in rural area if that's were u live as its really hard to get a service agent to come and service it .. also ozzie kleen isnt much help with getting service agent to come as they say it's not there problem... they did help me once but it took a month of complaints but than the service agent only showed up once because he said we live to far out his way

Manxman

I have had my system serviced regularly since installation in 2013. From day one it has given problems. I am now onto the second service agent. The first gave up, he couldn’t get it going right. He was good plumber but spent so much time with no result that he eventually just stopped taking calls. The new guys are great, they have tried everything to have this system work as it should, this year I have spent > $1200 and as I speak it’s still not working. Does it smell? Well it depends what goes wrong but yes it can! But that would be the least of your problems. My advice DON’T BUY ONE OF THESE. They’re rubbish and the organisation selling them is useless they burn the customer and the service agents. Not sure yet what the best alternative is but I have been recommended Taylex by a couple of different plumbers who service these systems.

Barry T.

Barry T.asked

what household cleaning products can be used
there doesnt seem to be any information on what is able to be used

Diddy

Bio-degradable stuff. Don't use disinfectants.