P&O Pacific Aria

P&O Pacific Aria

See the Best Cruises in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Richard Holland

Richard HollandMELBOURNE

P&O Pacific Aria - Good & Bad

Travelling Party Adults, Babies, Children, Seniors and Teens

Marg Schneider-Grall

Marg Schneider-GrallDarling Downs, QLD

Life Photography well worth the money

Just got home from a cruise on the Aria! Just want to give Luis from Life Artist photography a mention. Even though the photos are more than I wanted to spend, I am so happy with the outcome. Well worth the money if you want portraits taken! Memories for life!

Money grabbing

Absolutely horrible company. Their crew are lovely. But massively underpaid. Everything on the cruise is overpriced and they will save money wherever they can. Especially at the expense of their passengers. I will never give a cent of my money to this terrible company again.

Travelling Party Adults, Babies, Children, Seniors and Teens

Trip Length11 days

Danie

DanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time cruisers

Our trip started from Brisbane to Airlee beach on 9 August in and ended on 14 August 2019. Our cabin was perfect and close to the lifts. The food was excellent at all the venues. The cherry on top was the entertainment and the 4 organisers. Names starting with Co and Ca and Mj and Ge. I really enjoyed their humor and love for people. Thank you P&O.

Travelling Party Seniors

Colin M

Colin MBurpengary

Not as good as expected.

Travelling Party Seniors

Never Again

LMCL
LMCL

And now they are blaming me saying I cancelled it because I did not accept being put on a wait list and there isn't a balcony cabin available, there was I HAD IT!! Guess they just want to sell it for more money

Brenda Rotondo

Brenda RotondoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brainless

Wouldn't give us 20 min to get from delayed flight

Totally inflexible!!!! They don't give "A crap"
Extra cost to fly from NZ to Fiji & Accommodation, and not even the "gesture" of an onboard Restaurant Voucher.....considering P&O have saved on 3 Nights Food and Servicing of Room.

Trip Length5 days

Rwilson

RwilsonHobart, TAS

BAD. Please read.

Toilets badly need work

Traveled from Auckland around Fiji and Tonga. Food just great, service impeccable staff the best. But toilets very unsafe because they kept blocking. The poor staff. Someone will get sick.

Trip Length10 days

Hopeless call centre

Booking online was easy and simple. However, after logging into the cruiseling portal, we were unable to allocate the correct people to the correct rooms. So we called the call centre. In broken English, they offered to put the correct people into the correct rooms, with a $50 rebooking fee for each! This is our first experience with P&O. At this rate, it will probably be our last.

Travelling Party Adults and Children
Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever experience passenger’s health affected

Das

DasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Experience

Went on 7 night cruise on Pacific Aria. No complaints about the ship itself or the food. Pantry is always packed and overcrowded though, so do yourself a favour and book dinner at restaurants. Unfortunately the respect and courtesy by P&O for the passengers is very minimal, we got woken up almost every morning by staff or maintenance workers making noise, sometimes it was as early as 6am, not good enough as we wanted to have a relaxing holiday, as you would expect on a cruise (or we thought anyway). Drink package prices are a money gouge. As far as we are concerned, P&O are only interested in emptying your pockets once your on board, and we will never travel with them again.

Trip Length0 days

debbie

debbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Medical report

My husband needed to see the medical team which cost over $1200. Been waiting nearly 5 weeks and each weekly call has been "I'll re email them to follow up",

Pamela

PamelaBrisbane

Australia Day cruise

When we booked in Brisbane, the fireworks in Sydney Harbour was the main attraction but itinerary was obviously changed between February and January. Instead we had a 6pm sail away from Sydney to the Look Like a Legend competition with many many passengers crowded on two back decks listening to loud music and unable to see or hear anything. The competition was badly organised and staff were all giving different information. What a disappointment! And it is all happening again next year.

DMunn

DMunnLittle Mountain

Worst cruise ever P&O are a disgrace to cruising

Tweedie