P&O Pacific Dawn

P&O Pacific Dawn

See the Best Cruises in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It's what you make it!

Re: drink packages

What a joke, $80 a day extra for drinks. With 4 children, what would you like them to drink all day??? The extra cost is rediculous. You just lost $22 000 in a family booking, lucky for us we read the fine print.

Trip Length12 days
Travelling Party Adults, Babies and Children
Jo

JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never, ever again

If I could give no stars I would. I will never travel P&O again and we don’t even set sail until next week. This company has no interest in helping or trying to accommodate their passengers. I have an elderly mother that requires a walk in shower. Would not upgrade would not consider a room change to help. So at point now if something happens to my mother and she hurts herself I will take legal action.

Chris B.

Chris B.Litchfield, NT

Old and tired.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use the hairdresser

went To day spa to have hair coloured and cut - he absolutely butchered my hair. Complained the next day after washing and styling myself. Apologetic and asked if I wanted him to fix it. No thanks after what he did. Manager never contacted me. Sent an email when I arrived home and offered $250 in compensation. It has never arrived even after sending 2 more messages. They don’t care at all. Never again. Also told no charge to go to Iririki Island to go snorkeling, when we arrived on the Island we were out of pocket around $70.00. Dosn’t cost the staff anything so that is why they tell you to go there as they get kick backs over there.

Travelling Party Adults, Children and Teens

Yvonne T.

Yvonne T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Never again

This was my third cruise and we made it 14 day one out to Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, Noumea. The quality of the food in the Waterfront restaurant has certainly gone down hill and we where not the only ones to note this. The breakfast menu stayed the same for 2 weeks. If you wanted to eat in the Pantry you had to time it right just to get seating. I have never seen so many wheelie walkers and walking sticks in my life it was like being in a nursing home. Will I cruise again probably not, I guess its just not for everyone.

Trip Length14 days
Travelling Party Adults and Seniors

Had a great time on the Bounty Cruise 15 to 29th June, 2019

We had the best room steward with Thamel and Dion cabin 8174, our dining room stewards Cecep and Rachel were wonderful, special mention to Daenielle, Annabel, Maddy, Annie Lizzing and Tina.
Everything was great, Louie was the best sports co-ordinator, great personality.
We had a wonderful time thank you.

Trip Length14 days

Gillian

GillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best holiday

Best holiday, great food great service especially Ivan waterfront restaurant, comfortable beds great entertainment very relaxing but fun as well. Love the rooms easy embankment on and off salt restaurant was awesome. My 5th cruise with p@0

Trip Length10 days
Chris

ChrisCanberra 2600, ACT

10 day’s on a leaky boat

Les T

Les TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst holiday ever

Cabin, cabin staff and good water pressure in shower, a couple of good shows were the only positives on this 4 day cruise to Whitsundays. The ship is old and tired, food disgusting in the pantry, very difficult to find a seat and tables not cleared, queued for everything. Very rude and unfriendly passengers. Went On the Explorer last year and it was a great experience.

John H

John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing...Dawn is getting very tired

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just one question

I absolutely loved my P&O cruise, however I just can't get over the fact the sign in the shower saying "check water temperature before getting in" yet not one sign on the balcony saying "do not climb on rails, or don't jump overboard". I mean if people are dumb enough to jump into a scalding hot shower, wouldn't they also need to be told that they probably shouldn't climb on the balcony rails of ship too? Especially when it's stationary and would probably make a good diving board.

morrisons4306

morrisons4306South East Queensland, QLD

Not Good this time round.

Travelling Party Adults, Children, Seniors and Teens

Letty

LettySouth East Queensland, QLD

With the right attitude and a few hacks you will have a good time

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was ok. Go on it with the right attitude and you'll enjoy it. Never compare with Royal Caribbean.

Trip Length4 days
DJ01

DJ01Toowoomba

TERRIBLE!! Don’t book with this company, DONT RUIN your holidays- honest opinion.

Travelling Party Children

Michelle

Michelle

Very sad, they have gone downhill over the years

Suitcase gone missing on departure and charged for photos that we cancelled. Plus they sent us home with someone else's photos.......privacy.......not so much.......Give them a big fat miss, would not recommend they have gone down hill big time. Try to call them and you speak to someone in manilla who will not put you through to someone that knows what they are doing......shocking service and follow up

MR J.W.DUVAL

MR J.W.DUVALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like being in hell

Isy

IsyGympie

Great Crew

The whole trip was fantastic, however the crew made it AWESOME!! I had so much fun thanks to my crew friends. Special thanks to Sandnun, Sathees, Tiat, Damts and Steven for being so friendly and welcoming to me. A super special thankyou to Ramon3 for making shure I was happy every day. I will remember this trip forever and I am 11years old , so that will be a very long time.
Thankyou, Isabelle (Isy)

Sivvy

SivvyLaidley Heights

Hit and miss

Where do I start? Went on a 7 night Barrier Reef cruise. Room/ship was tired looking, Wi-Fi expensive and didn't work half the time, the pantry crowded so no seating available, water bottles 5 bucks a litre (cruise ship water taste like pool water), kids running loudly down hallways, people next door being loud, rust, faulty light switches...BUT, nice crew members and room service food cheap. Cocktails price on par with mainland. Pantry food ok but they dish it put in small quantities. Overall a relaxing cruise apart from the knocking and yelling at 6.30am on disembarking day from housekeeping.